[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

Just for "push" I open new post.

Do you t ake cwdt + inc. duration +6 immortal call in sceptre for something special or is it random bcs you just need a 3 link ?

How possible is dual wielding Doryani, extrem dmg boost, if I dont have enough or is the shield version always better ?
Last edited by most1010 on Jul 17, 2016, 10:20:11 PM
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:

This isn't a HC-viable build. You'll struggle to get 5k, and this build cannot do higher-tier content. Until you have everything listed in the guide, your dmg will be minimal, even then other builds will simply do more dmg.

The Energy shield-based, Vortex crit Assassin version is simply superior.

Wrong.... just wrong. Thanks for trying to be helpful but you're incorrect; I am currently at 6k life @ lvl 80 doing T10 maps on a 4-link (Testing a 6 link I gain another 1/3 damage with ease and thats without any quality gems). I also only did normal lab so I'm missing huge damage from the remaining 4 points in ascendency nodes. My next 8 nodes are all 4-5% life nodes too so plenty more in the pool.

I hit maps still wearing blue items with literally no investment and no items in the guide. The only change I made was that I leveled using a 4-link flame totem instead of the VRF link.

Got a Doryani for 15C, a Brotherhood for 20C and pushed into T5-6 maps with no effort and no other items costing more than 1C. I have so much room for upgrades and all of it is extra damage. You MAY be correct that vortex could do more damage. You are INCORRECT that it isnt HC viable, you are also INCORRECT to assume minimal damage... infact I usually struggle to keep up with my arc clear speed. Kindly go hijack somebody elses thread

"
Aderp wrote:

Ignore orca, he has no idea what he's talking about. You do get 100% life back on single target as long as you hit something. I don't run jars, so I'm regularly hitting single target with just 2% leech (warlords) and my es remains at full.

I am aware of his nonsense, thanks ;) And thank you for the info. Time to switch it in and enjoy some single target damage boost <3

EDIT: 1 Last question actually to anyone who knows. Fox picks up pain attunement in the tree, am I correct in thinking that the VRF calculation assumes that VRF damage is done on low life? Thanks in advance
Last edited by TurgidLeafMan on Jul 18, 2016, 3:30:43 AM
"
TurgidLeafMan wrote:

EDIT: 1 Last question actually to anyone who knows. Fox picks up pain attunement in the tree, am I correct in thinking that the VRF calculation assumes that VRF damage is done on low life? Thanks in advance

Yes, from the wiki:

"
Low Life: As long as the player does not have Chaos Inoculation, then at the moment that Vaal Righteous Fire deals damage to enemies, the player counts as being on low life.[1] This means that modifiers related to being on low life, such as damage bonuses from Pain Attunement or Redbeak, will always apply to Vaal Righteous Fire.
Sry... haven't slept, forgive my lack of wikiness ;) Thanks again for the info man
"
TurgidLeafMan wrote:
Sry... haven't slept, forgive my lack of wikiness ;) Thanks again for the info man

Np, most skills don't have a dedicated low life section on the wiki, it's not obvious that the answer would be there :P
Even tho Foxtactics' own vids show how super slow (with a 6L, and lvl 21 and/or Q23 gems) this build is, there are people that simply refuse to acknowledge the slowness of this build. You need 85% uptime on Conflux, and this build does not provide that.

Arc doesn't prolif in the same manner or to the same degree as other spells. There is no debate here. Arguing that Arc is not inferior as a prolif mechanism indicates a debased understanding of how the game works.

Builds that do not require the investment and waiting period for gems to be lvl 21 do more dmg than this build. Once those builds DO get lvl 21 gems, they do multiple times more damage. Youtube has vids that showcase heavier damage builds that do not have the gear reqs this build has. While the concept is awesome, it needs a total rework to deal with maps beyond T11.

You cannot grp with this build, as you won't do any damage, and all you do is run behind someone with WB or a 4L LW.
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Even tho Foxtactics' own vids show how super slow (with a 6L, and lvl 21 and/or Q23 gems) this build is, there are people that simply refuse to acknowledge the slowness of this build. You need 85% uptime on Conflux, and this build does not provide that.

Arc doesn't prolif in the same manner or to the same degree as other spells. There is no debate here. Arguing that Arc is not inferior as a prolif mechanism indicates a debased understanding of how the game works.

Builds that do not require the investment and waiting period for gems to be lvl 21 do more dmg than this build. Once those builds DO get lvl 21 gems, they do multiple times more damage. Youtube has vids that showcase heavier damage builds that do not have the gear reqs this build has. While the concept is awesome, it needs a total rework to deal with maps beyond T11.

You cannot grp with this build, as you won't do any damage, and all you do is run behind someone with WB or a 4L LW.

If you're going to troll, could you at least try to make it a little more entertaining? *yawn*
Is there any way to fit a Rightous Fire in there? swap the shield for Phoenix and maybe some regen nodes ?

It would increase the spell damage both from the RF itself and from the Elementalist node that increases dmg of the element you have taken damage from... just a thought...
It's just possible to one-shot bosses with the flask ?

Why is this flask so good, that I one-shot bosses and without I just do in t4-6 maybe 20% of boss' life ?
"
most1010 wrote:
It's just possible to one-shot bosses with the flask ?

Why is this flask so good, that I one-shot bosses and without I just do in t4-6 maybe 20% of boss' life ?

The jars are just there to prolif shock and trigger overload/conflux before hitting boss. Most bosses have adds, so the jars aren't needed in most cases. I can't speak for the life based build (I'm running a LL version of the build), but I one-shot nearly every boss in game before the burn can even go into effect.

TLDR: no you don't absolutely need the jars, but they help. You'll just have to try without them, and decide whether you need them or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info