[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

Is this build able to do uber atziri?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
I see the argument over this and blade vortex and I have to say, who gives a ****? This build is FAR more fun than Blade vortex. As someone who has played a ton of builds before with all different skills I would say this skill is in the top 3 most fun builds. I went life and have a ton of fun destroying things.

Teleported into double village ruin boss fight and one shot all 4. 6.5k life version. I can definitely see CI and LL outperform it, but the costs go up substantially. Every jewel slot is GG as well. Damage/Fire Damage/Max life/ attributes(or res)
Heya, your build seems really fun! I just ripped in PHC, and my next build will be this one, but i really want to use CI.

What do you guys recommend?

I build this, but what do you guys think?

Spoiler

http://poeplanner.com/AAIAAThBQUlEQWdJQWNSX0hLM2d0aTIwWjJWc2JKVXV1NlFMZmloRlFOYm1uS3gxUExSOU1zOUFmNy1zN0RSRVBySmp4YkRiWVNSc3FqZXhWOTllYm9SaHFXQWVQUmgwVXI0Mm5DSjJ1QTNXUksxaDNYd1NFU0Z4cncyMGk5R3dMa3llLWlzclR0QXpxdWcxOE5BbzNaaXlta05haEwtLUktVGZYejBteGY4YkJ4ZXdZTEw4VjE0YXVWbU9QLXREUVgycEdjWU1KYjU3S1NsLXdtN1hET2lvNGhNVVppdnNKOXRvYWotR0lIYXItU1hDNzJSTXZiMDV0cGNTY01uZ3ZmT1hpOXdGdmkzb3ZuUmJ6Smp3c25CQlloMld2bTNZUm9xTlJkSTdwcHBrVE5SZWtSbEpyZXNpX19Fdz0ACEFBQUFBUUFBAAA=

Thanks!
Eyh! I love the idea of converting to fire damage, but I want to do that with vortex (cold to fire + aof) instead of arc, with the VRF setup. Changed the tree a bit, do you think this would work?

Spoiler
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAIAASxBQUlEQWdBQWJOLXdnaEFIcFFMalNiSXNuQ3Q0RVMwZngzeURMWXZyN20wWm11Q25DRExSbF9RSTlDTDBSWjJQUnRna1JVZFNVOEJVYkF0VFVoMFVtNkZXU01CbWw1VTlYN3pxYWtPVEpfclNyNDBZYXZmWEJMTThCUy1kdm9wVE5YdlhGbTltbmpsU3JKaWlBSl9mNzN3Vzg2RXZVRUlrcXVOcWNnOVlCX0ZzT2xqd0h5WThqRFkyNlZuek50aFZ4bFZMbno0YU9LeXFTUnVEMjJIaUxkS1FWWEtwS28wbWxTY3Z4UGJzVlJhX3hxNFBxend0Skl1RFg0UE13enEzUGlvNF9ncll2ZkpGT3VHbVYwM2pfbzgxa210NkY2VEl2eE0xUmxMOFRBPT0ACEFBQUFBUUFBAAA=

5L : Vortex + AoE/Conc + Controlled Destruction + Spell echo + Cold to fire. May change AoE for Fire pen

Dual curses : Flammability/Temp/enfeeble + Warlord's Mark
Last edited by Rajaion on Jul 10, 2016, 10:24:22 AM
So after going through tons of fusing, ive settled on a 5L coil with 3b 1r 1g, is hypothermia the only good green gem that we could use?

And is there a difference between using wrath vs anger?
Last edited by omnivore441 on Jul 10, 2016, 9:25:53 PM
Have you considered using a pledge of hands with a Kaom's heart, just to see how much hp you could reach?
Hi Fox,

I am using a very similar build to this in the current PHC league. I've been dying to use VRF in a HC league for some time but I've been terrified since the changes to Leech which usually manifest as 'ZOMG WHAT IF I DONT HIT ENOUGH MOBZES??!'

I don't have a SC character to test this on but is there a minimum number of 'targets' that I need to hit with VRF to ensure I get at least (lets say) 3/4 HP back from the Leech? When I watch your vids it seems like youre getting 100% life back single target vs bosses but I cant tell if you're stacking targets from the jars or not.

I Just dropped my first Coil in PHC so im psyched to finish up the build but terrified of ripping before farming back at least some of the currency after finally balancing my resists ;)

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

TLM
"
TurgidLeafMan wrote:
Hi Fox,

I am using a very similar build to this in the current PHC league. I've been dying to use VRF in a HC league for some time but I've been terrified since the changes to Leech which usually manifest as 'ZOMG WHAT IF I DONT HIT ENOUGH MOBZES??!'

I don't have a SC character to test this on but is there a minimum number of 'targets' that I need to hit with VRF to ensure I get at least (lets say) 3/4 HP back from the Leech? When I watch your vids it seems like youre getting 100% life back single target vs bosses but I cant tell if you're stacking targets from the jars or not.

I Just dropped my first Coil in PHC so im psyched to finish up the build but terrified of ripping before farming back at least some of the currency after finally balancing my resists ;)

TLM

This isn't a HC-viable build. You'll struggle to get 5k, and this build cannot do higher-tier content. Until you have everything listed in the guide, your dmg will be minimal, even then other builds will simply do more dmg.

The Energy shield-based, Vortex crit Assassin version is simply superior.
"
TurgidLeafMan wrote:
Hi Fox,

TLM

Ignore orca, he has no idea what he's talking about. You do get 100% life back on single target as long as you hit something. I don't run jars, so I'm regularly hitting single target with just 2% leech (warlords) and my es remains at full.

Also orca, I'm still waiting for those exalts ;)
Last edited by Aderp on Jul 16, 2016, 2:52:06 AM
Hey, your thread is a little bit outdated..

For "Elementalist", you just called 3 "big points", what do you prefer as fourth ?
The meta-point "double golem" or something else ?!

An other thing:
When should I skill "Avatar of Fire", when I have brotherhood and linked cold to fire in arc ? :)
Last edited by most1010 on Jul 16, 2016, 4:10:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info