[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

I have few questions, if you could answer, would be great.

1)Why you take the Paragon of Calamity instead of Liege of the Primordial?

I saw your post talking about the 40% Lightning + 40% fire + 20% cold resulting on a 100% Boost(but for this, you must be hit by all elements, which is a downside), but with the Flame Golem, we are suposed to get 40% boost, plus the 100% increase golem effect, wich results on 40% increase damage coming from the golem. Does the 100% Elemental Boost(if we get hit by all elemnts) plus 20%(from golem) is better than the 40% Elemental plus 40% Damage?

It is really nice if we get the 100% Elemental Boost from the Paragon, but this would not be achived all the time, while the Primordial will be.

2) Since i started this build on Panderus, and its my 1st character there, so, i dont have the currency for now to buy every single unique, so, which order do you suggest? COTB > Doryani's > Saffell's?

3) When should i get the AoF? Just when i get the COTB?

4)Whats the point of Rapid Decay on LW? Just the Less Duration?
Last edited by corazza1995 on May 7, 2016, 6:25:58 AM
I think its because you one shot the mobs, so they die instantly, preventing any proliferation at all.

Also, a question to fox, i noticed you use lvl 20 cwdt. Would it be better to use lvl 10 cwdt with lvl 12 imt call? or is there a reason for the max lvl cwdt setup?
what is the arc dps mate just want to know where i am
Why not take burning damage passives? These should give a huge dps boost? I was thinking just full lightning damage with the burning passives to save a ring slot and replace cold to fire gem with increased burning damage.
ANyone know if he got 100 with this? Fox has given up this game for some Nintendo DS Looking BORING game he plays on stream now. Tried talking to him many times and not even sure why he streams anymore....
Why do you need the conversion when conflux already applies ignite?
My arc tooltip is 20-22k with empower 4 instead of cold to fire

Got all jewel slots filled with Damage, Fire Damage, Life except 1 is just fire damage/life

With Overload I am at 30k
foxtactics? more like foxgenius, because that is what you are. always reinventing the way to use arc.
"
reThenok wrote:
Why do you need the conversion when conflux already applies ignite?

im going to take a shot in the dark. since he built in hardcore, i think he had rise of the phoenix in mind for survivablity against reflect. also, the conversion helps scale the burn damage. there's so much going on with this build, it's taken me 2 straight days and respeccing and old arc ninja witch to understand most of the build.
What is everyone's arc tooltip with just flame golem up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info