[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

"
NirXY wrote:
So many elemental conversions it makes it a bit confusing. Let me know if I got this right:
1. 50% of Arc Damage is being converted to Fire from the Passive 'Avater of Fire'
2. then the remaining 50% is being transformed into cold with the CoTB ring.
3. Cold to Fire Skill gem is converting 50% of that cold damage from (3) into Fire.
4. then again the remaining 50% cold damage from (3) is being converted using the AoF Passive.

is this all correct ? or does the passives/skill gems/item mechanics kick in a specific order ?

Right minus your 4th point.

50% light > 50% fire AoF
50% light > 50% cold CotB > 50% fire CtF

50% + 50% fire = 100% fire
IGN: HarroHarbinger
nevermind
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Apr 24, 2016, 10:46:31 AM
Thanks for the build! Not sure if this is a silly question, but what route do you take through the skill tree? I see which nodes are selected, but do you go right or left when you reach the first fork? Brand new here.....
Hey, first of all thanks for the build.

So upon almost reaching 90 on my first character I was looking for a build to play next and I found this one.
Videos look good and I really like the idea of fully converting to an element so I went ahead and bought some of the gear (leaving expensive stuff like the coil for later...)
Created the new character, and came back to the guide only to realize... I do not know how to proceed.

Could you please post a progressive skill tree? I am fairly new to the game so I don't know what route I should go first. A leveling guide (when to switch gems, gear etc.) would be greatly apreciated too!

Thanks

-- I saw on your twitch channel you are taking a break form POE, I really hope you'll find the time to kindly provide a step-by-step skill tree --
why even use the cold to fire gem slot, you could throw out that gem, and just use a pyre saphire ring to get 100% cold damage to fire, no only do you get a gem slot for damage you get 35 % more burning damage which is ridic, and it has some res's so it isnt completeley useless. sound ok?
pyre isnt used probably because it destroys enemies on kill, preventing proliferation
I don't think that matters, you can proliferate without bodies.
the proliferate is an area around an enemy affected by it, sure it continues after then enemy is dead with the body there, but they are def all dead by then, and with 33% more burning damage your prolif is insane on the alive targets
"
TRIwofl wrote:
I don't think that matters, you can proliferate without bodies.

Wrong, that is reason why freeze prolif is not viable.

"
Wiki wrote:

Status ailments will continue to proliferate even after the affected target is dead, so long as it leaves a corpse.
Last edited by dawe45 on May 3, 2016, 7:09:40 AM
you missed the point, yes they CONTINUE to proliferate after death, I was wondering if the increased burning damaged was a better trade off than proliferating after death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info