[HC Assassin] 2.6 Arc Miner build - Fast Clear + Very Low Budget!

"
ಥ_ಥ wrote:
I'm trying the build and it's not bad so far at 72. It's too squishy for maps though atleast with budget gear.

Can you put a BiS section for gear?

are you fully geared? at the end of the build you can basicly get 4.5k easy easy dude
"

are you fully geared? at the end of the build you can basicly get 4.5k easy easy dude

I'm not fully geared yet, I do however have every life node, excluding potential %life from jewels that the build has to offer.

I'm only sitting at 3k. Running Enfeeble as without it I'm dead in one hit. I'm using hybrid gear were I can. even if I reach 4.5k easy, Haast will still perma-freeze you and kill you in 2-3 hits. His range is greater than our arc mines so he's an auto-rip in HC. As are every Warbands in Legacy League so far. Magma orbs from a screen away, while the arc mines just fizzle without being able to reach them.

What solutions does this build have to offer with this pretty standard of content?
Also how do you deal with bosses like Cowards Trial? the arc mines only chain a few times, not enough to truly aoe the 50+ mobs in the end.
I am glad so many people seem to be enjoying the build. To elaborate more on the defences on the build - they are sufficient for HC, at low 80s with decent gear you should be looking at near or over 5k hp, 1k ES and 1-1.5k unreserved mana. This combined with a blasphemy curse and the manoeuvrability of the build is plenty if you pay attention :) A common problem I see is that people do not realise how important mana is for survivability too - make sure you get plenty of it!

In terms of aoe clear, you will have absolutely no issues whatsoever. The only problem can be cannot die auras when arc likes to chain between the front 3 mobs. Keep in mind if you lay down 6 mines, you get a total of 60 arc hits for each detonation (depending on level and helmet enchant of course). This is more than enough given how hard each hit is.
I'm picking up the last crit nodes left and power charges.
I have 4k life and 1.5k ES. I don't have life in one ring and amulet pratically.
I feel that this build should have a new layer of defence, sometimes against a lot of physical damage range mobs I'd get stun locked, can't warp or dash for anywhere... and die. This may be a problem for HC (I'm playing softcore). Don't know how to solve.
If you are playing in HC, you already know that you have to be careful with your position and mandatorily use decoy totem.

For the guys that can't keep the charges up all the time, a good tip is use Jaws of Agony as secondary to generate your power charges at the start of maps.

The damage is already enough. But I think 6L can make a huge difference, can anyone do a comparsion?
Playing HC with Tremor rod seems a little bit risky, i'm close to dying sometimes, is Tremor rod really needed or there are other options with this build?
Made some changes and upgrades to survivability
Level 86 on LSC

Gear

- Using vortex on CWDT too, to freeze stunners
- Chaos golem instead of Stone golem
- Arctic Armour for some more physical mitigation
- Decoy totem is awesome for boss fights
- Jaws of agony to generate power charges at the start of every map

A lot safer then before. Trying to 6L a Tremor but I don't know if it's worth keep trying... hehe

A quick example in Shore Map. Bad gameplay but it is only to show the build in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNCDjxJ_Z_U&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by 3portas on Mar 10, 2017, 1:32:59 AM
So he mentioned that saboteur looks good and he'd update later but there hasn't been an update yet, what ascendancy is everyone going?
I've went assassin, as saboteur has about 2 major nodes that are pretty good for this build, but the rest is pretty much crap. The crit stuff as assassin helps a lot and power charges are awesome
"
Spiritless wrote:
I've went assassin, as saboteur has about 2 major nodes that are pretty good for this build, but the rest is pretty much crap. The crit stuff as assassin helps a lot and power charges are awesome

Cool! thanks
i'm at lvl 55 and loving this build so far.

have you considered curse on hit with herald of thunder (proced by orb of storms) for dual curses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info