[HC Assassin] 2.6 Arc Miner build - Fast Clear + Very Low Budget!

Updated the OP with a node on the small change to the passive tree. So far the patch has just introduced a few minor buffs here and there (e.g. 18% block chance on tremor rod, and 15% blast cascade power generation chance now). There is still some hope for an arc threshold gem though!
"
Adblax wrote:
Updated the OP with a node on the small change to the passive tree. So far the patch has just introduced a few minor buffs here and there (e.g. 18% block chance on tremor rod, and 15% blast cascade power generation chance now). There is still some hope for an arc threshold gem though!

I played this build in softcore Breach to level 91. Thank you very much for a well written and considered guide.

In response to your post, isn't both the MOM mana nodes and the new global crit staff nodes (Templar area) worth considering? The MOM mana nodes are much more efficient than other mana nodes, which we do take. And the staff nodes will add 120 crit, 30 multi and 12 block, and conveniently next to some efficient life nodes if we can do some minor re-pathing.
"
Adblax wrote:
In response to your post, isn't both the MOM mana nodes and the new global crit staff nodes (Templar area) worth considering? The MOM mana nodes are much more efficient than other mana nodes, which we do take. And the staff nodes will add 120 crit, 30 multi and 12 block, and conveniently next to some efficient life nodes if we can do some minor re-pathing.

If you're talking about Counterweight and Whirling Barrier, it's too far to get, IMO.

I tweaked the build a bit to try and get them, but it puts us literally at Level 100 to get, which... Ain't happening too often.

I mean, if you want to sacrifice other things for it, you could.. But I don't think they're particularly needed.

http://poeurl.com/7j6

^ is what I came up with. Gets a slight boost in life, 12% extra block, 120% global crit chance, 30% crit multi.
Last edited by Milkshakes00 on Mar 3, 2017, 11:09:10 AM
"
Area4444 wrote:
"
Adblax wrote:

I played this build in softcore Breach to level 91. Thank you very much for a well written and considered guide.

In my update to the OP I did state that the new MoM nodes are most likely worth it yeah. I didn't however realise the new staff nodes were global - I just assumed they were local. You can adjust the build slightly to get them, and lose only a little base life (but have the same %) but spend an extra 2 points. I will update the OP accordingly now. Nice spot!

Oh and I couldn't see your suggestion Milkshake :/
Last edited by Adblax on Mar 3, 2017, 11:33:27 AM
Assassin level 74, started on saturday.
Once you get ~68-70, the build increases greatly the damage and clear speed become from meh to really good.
Using HoI to increase the clear speed and safety by freezing.
I need to get more life nodes and pratically all of the crit nodes.

Gear on LSC

Assassin level 79, legacy league standard, im using the death circle for some mapping
Spoiler

im having some trouble at doing merciless lab, but thats pretty easy to clear a map, easy lvling, instakilled almost all the bosses, i dropped 3 exalted, im looking for some 6link military staff now, pretty hard
Last edited by StarkHawking on Mar 6, 2017, 8:44:48 AM
"
StarkHawking wrote:
Assassin level 79, legacy league standard, im using the death circle for some mapping
Spoiler

im having some trouble at doing merciless lab, but thats pretty easy to clear a map, easy lvling, instakilled almost all the bosses, i dropped 3 exalted, im looking for some 6link military staff now, pretty hard

3 exalts, wtf, gg!
I didn't even touch in the trials for the merc lab. Don't know when I'll be doing that.

How much do you have life/ES?
"
3portas wrote:
"
StarkHawking wrote:
Spoiler

3 exalts, wtf, gg!
I didn't even touch in the trials for the merc lab. Don't know when I'll be doing that.

How much do you have life/ES?

Sry, i was working, i have 3,376 hp (i still need the belt, i will get one like that http://poe.trade/search/ubanohaohasima, and i am missing some life nodes, will get it later)

and i have 770 ES, i need to craft a better regalia, btw
very satisfying how the decoy works with the arc, a good synergy, thanks for the starter league build dude, one of the best builds i have already played
I'm trying the build and it's not bad so far at 72. It's too squishy for maps though atleast with budget gear.

Can you put a BiS section for gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info