[HC Assassin] 2.6 Arc Miner build - Fast Clear + Very Low Budget!

guys use orb of storm linked with pcoc setup for power charge generation linked with knockback , blind/inc aoe. knockback plus 50 chance to blind is insane for trap/mine build.link ur decoy totem with minion and totem resistance gem ,stone golem and minion life. try to buy 20/20 stone golem and decoy totem invest it in a 2 plus minion gem.
I dont have the extra links for that
Hey guys,

i was in a good mood today and val'ed my 6l tremor rod.. :)

unfortunatly this was the result:

Spoiler
Rarity: Unique
Tremor Rod
Military Staff
--------
Staff
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 41-121 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 78
Dex: 66
Int: 155
--------
Sockets: B-G-B-B-B-B
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
0.2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by level 10 Remote Mine
35% less Mine Damage
60% increased Spell Damage
15% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
60% increased Mine Laying Speed
Mines can be Detonated an additional time
--------
The best way to gain the element of surprise,
is to let your enemy learn your plans,
and execute them - twice.
--------
Corrupted

so, what to do now? is there any way to use fire damage instead of the lighntning arc?

Regards!
Last edited by xposthofx666 on Oct 4, 2016, 4:44:08 AM
Unfortunately there is no news yet on the blast cascade bug :/ might be worth bumping the thread if the next patch doesn't contain anything. There are a few ways to work around it, if you don't want a single target setup you can use the shield that gives power charges on throwing a trap just to build them, or you can do it with a self cast skill like gokulnath suggested. Or you can just move way quicker :D

"
xposthofx666 wrote:
Hey guys,

i was in a good mood today and val'ed my 6l tremor rod.. :)

unfortunatly this was the result:

Spoiler
Rarity: Unique
Tremor Rod
Military Staff
--------
Staff
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 41-121 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 78
Dex: 66
Int: 155
--------
Sockets: B-G-B-B-B-B
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
0.2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by level 10 Remote Mine
35% less Mine Damage
60% increased Spell Damage
15% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
60% increased Mine Laying Speed
Mines can be Detonated an additional time
--------
The best way to gain the element of surprise,
is to let your enemy learn your plans,
and execute them - twice.
--------
Corrupted

so, what to do now? is there any way to use fire damage instead of the lighntning arc?

Regards!

At least it didn't turn into a rare! But unfortunately any leech affix is useless for us as the mines are the ones that do the leeching, unless I guess you want to leech a few hp by hitting mobs with flame dash :D The only vaal you can hope for is +1 power charges (which is admittedly a huge boost).
Well it would be better if we all knew on what they were doing, but we don't and we don't know if they are going to put a patch for it
Since a while Im searching for a alternative skill gem for arc.

Tried so many gems: Firestorm (really good dmg) Ice nova with pyre ring,
arctic breath, fireball..

All have the same big problem: no ranged mode like arc..its impossible to place a mine
under the feet of an tier 12 boss/pack etc. (projectile spells are sadly strange to use too)

That makes me really sad. We have to play arc forever as miners or what^^

Right now im lvling a lightning warp gem..stole this idea from that warp mine build.
Will see how it performs.

We need a new mine type.
Last edited by DiamondSnake on Oct 5, 2016, 12:38:01 PM
Yup mines are really awkward with most skills :/ Lightning warp mines do work, and are quite good with tremor rod as the second mine gets placed where the lightning warp ends. However getting some AoE on the tree as well can be tricky :P The only other viable options I can think of at the moment for general clear would be EK, a fire prolif build or some sort of strange sire of shards build with say ball lightning :)
How can you place up to 9 mines? I can't have more than 7 - 5 base mines and +2 from Minefield Support.
"
Qte wrote:
How can you place up to 9 mines? I can't have more than 7 - 5 base mines and +2 from Minefield Support.

You can also get 2 from the passive tree to give 9 total :)
I am very new to the game.. I see your Arc is corrupted, how do you build up souls with it so u can use it? I don't get this ;/
Last edited by Smahogny on Oct 11, 2016, 11:34:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info