[HC Assassin] 2.6 Arc Miner build - Fast Clear + Very Low Budget!

Why not EB+ZO together with MoM? The Stone Golem gives enough regeneration to help with the ES sustain.
You could do, but I do not see much benefit from it - you could always run two blasphemys on mana if that is what you are going for, and losing health regen would mean chaos degen hurts a lot more on an already quite low hp char :)
Hi, nice build!

Saboteur haven`t enough mine bonus, IMHO.
I`d like to try this build in a new league but I`ll start like a witch with this tree.

Here is my rough comparing calcs

saboteur:
+2 mine
speed:
8 + 8 + 8 + 20 (recently)
mine dmg:
40 (recently)
ele dmg:
10 + 10 + 10
TOTAL:
44 speed, 40 mine, 30 ele = 70 dmg

elementalist:
Liege of the Primordial:
40 (light golem) + 40 (fire golem)
Fire Golems Grant (15 to 20)% increased Damage * 2
Pendulum of Destruction:
every 10 sec inc ele dmg for 100 %
TOTAL:
80/160 ele every 10 sec

"
Hi, nice build!

Saboteur haven`t enough mine bonus, IMHO.
I`d like to try this build in a new league but I`ll start like a witch with this tree.

Here is my rough comparing calcs

saboteur:
+2 mine
speed:
8 + 8 + 8 + 20 (recently)
mine dmg:
40 (recently)
ele dmg:
10 + 10 + 10
TOTAL:
44 speed, 40 mine, 30 ele = 70 dmg

elementalist:
Liege of the Primordial:
40 (light golem) + 40 (fire golem)
Fire Golems Grant (15 to 20)% increased Damage * 2
Pendulum of Destruction:
every 10 sec inc ele dmg for 100 %
TOTAL:
80/160 ele every 10 sec

I fully agree that saboteur doesn't have good mine bonuses for this build (although you missed out the 10% ele pen which is a pretty nice bonus). But I am not sure why you compared sab to elementalist? The suggested ascendancy class is assassin due to the huge boost in crit (you will not get crit capped on this without assassin easily). Additionally, keep in mind that mines are quite a heavy increased% damage build due to the efficiency of the nodes, and so the elementalist bonuses are not quite as large as normal (+ there is 4 almost wasted points :D).

Having said that, I am sure you could make it work with witch if you wanted, although keep in minded the effect reduced crit chance and multi you would get :)

I will update the build (if necessary) once more info is released about the next passive tree change.
"
Adblax wrote:
"
Hi, nice build!

I fully agree that saboteur doesn't have good mine bonuses for this build (although you missed out the 10% ele pen which is a pretty nice bonus). But I am not sure why you compared sab to elementalist? The suggested ascendancy class is assassin due to the huge boost in crit (you will not get crit capped on this without assassin easily). Additionally, keep in mind that mines are quite a heavy increased% damage build due to the efficiency of the nodes, and so the elementalist bonuses are not quite as large as normal (+ there is 4 almost wasted points :D).

Yes, you are right. It`s difficult to the elementalist to cap crit/multi as the saboteur.
But combining conflux with, for example, Hypothermia instead control destruction. So beacon of Ruin is not so wasted :)
"
"
Adblax wrote:
"
Hi, nice build!

Yes, you are right. It`s difficult to the elementalist to cap crit/multi as the saboteur.
But combining conflux with, for example, Hypothermia instead control destruction. So beacon of Ruin is not so wasted :)

Unfortunately elemental conflux will not proc when using mines as you are not doing the killing yourself, the mines will. But feel free to try out the other aspects of the build to see if it works of course :)
"
Adblax wrote:
Unfortunately elemental conflux will not proc when using mines as you are not doing the killing yourself, the mines will. But feel free to try out the other aspects of the build to see if it works of course :)

Oh, you are right...
"
"
Adblax wrote:

Oh, you are right...

It is one of the main drawbacks and benefits of mines at the same time :/ if only there was a decent way to get frenzy charges as a miner :)
"
Adblax wrote:
It is one of the main drawbacks and benefits of mines at the same time :/ if only there was a decent way to get frenzy charges as a miner :)

Does HoI + CoH + Curse work? or some boot?
"
"
Adblax wrote:

Does HoI + CoH + Curse work? or some boot?

Unfortunately not, the herald of ice explosion (and the blood dance boots) requires a kill to trigger, which the mine does itself rather than the character and the mine does not have these abilities or gear active. The additional damage from herald of ice for your spells does work though.

Essentially, anything 'on kill' or 'on hit' will not trigger from a mine. This means we cannot leech or generate charges through hits, but we are also immune to reflect/corrupting blood and can maintain certain enchantments permanently (such as elemental penetration on boots) etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info