[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

Ty for the answers! :)
I just changed my previous CI setup to Low Life and gems and auras as well:

Spoiler

now I can run arctic armour and clarity so mana is no longer a problem, using slower projectiles instead of empower keeps the same amount of damage (41k +) but deals 13k more decay dps unbuffed!
what do you think about swapping pierce gem for poison gem to deal with single target?
and I was thinking to respec the nodes to Blast radius and get the ones to Potency of will to make poison and decay last longer. Or should it be better to take more % increased damage nodes instead? :) ty!
Last edited by Giammafix on May 15, 2017, 4:59:26 PM
I am not currently using the pierce gem in the lowlife setup. Voidwalkers do the trick about the pierce mechanics.

If you don't want to use CwC, you should go for this 6L:

Essence Drain | Void Manipulation | Controlled Destruction | Rapid Decay | Slower Projectiles | Empower 4

And you should use a Consuming Dark instead of Decay dagger in ALL bossfights which don't have a poison immunity in the mix (i.e. ALL bosses in the game except Hydra and Chimera).

Plus, you should try to get some space for a 4L Wither totem to add an Increased Duration support to the mix. It's a HUGE improvement in boss fights.

Brinerot Whalers are pretty good to use as the game is now if you can pierce in some other way (passive tree or pierce gem). When Oriath comes out, they are going to become completely useless because Essence Drain's damage(s) over time won't scale anymore with projectile damage modifiers.
Last edited by djnat on May 15, 2017, 8:13:56 PM
It seems like your LL tree is not updated, do you think you can do so? Thanks!

EDIT: My mistake I didn't realize the scion has different starting points!
Last edited by turtle328 on May 17, 2017, 11:15:01 PM
"
djnat wrote:
I am not currently using the pierce gem in the lowlife setup. Voidwalkers do the trick about the pierce mechanics.

If you don't want to use CwC, you should go for this 6L:

Essence Drain | Void Manipulation | Controlled Destruction | Rapid Decay | Slower Projectiles | Empower 4

And you should use a Consuming Dark instead of Decay dagger in ALL bossfights which don't have a poison immunity in the mix (i.e. ALL bosses in the game except Hydra and Chimera).

Plus, you should try to get some space for a 4L Wither totem to add an Increased Duration support to the mix. It's a HUGE improvement in boss fights.

Brinerot Whalers are pretty good to use as the game is now if you can pierce in some other way (passive tree or pierce gem). When Oriath comes out, they are going to become completely useless because Essence Drain's damage(s) over time won't scale anymore with projectile damage modifiers.

thanks to your advice I've gone dualwield with consuming dark and the fight went very smooth! ^^ I died just 1 time (my fault, stayed spamming and didn't dodge an avoidable shot) and it was my first time doing shaper alone :D it has been quicker than expected and adds were not a problem at all
kept pierce anyway instead of empower because I couldn't recolor my shavs
Last edited by Giammafix on May 18, 2017, 5:06:44 PM
Congrats for the kill! I'm glad you found my advice useful! :)
Last edited by djnat on May 19, 2017, 1:01:32 PM
"
djnat wrote:
Congrats for the kill! I'm glad you found my advice useful! :)

thanks, I've killed uber atziri and vaal temple bosses too with this setup :)
I have a big problem, I don't have enough life to cast both Clarity and Haste, what do I do??
"
turtle328 wrote:
I have a big problem, I don't have enough life to cast both Clarity and Haste, what do I do??

Have you taken all the aura nodes in the passive tree?

Mikelat's Aura Calculator

Setup your character in this aura calculator and adjust clarity level depending on your blood magic level and your unreserved life after haste activation.
Last edited by djnat on May 21, 2017, 9:09:17 PM
"
djnat wrote:
"
turtle328 wrote:

Have you taken all the aura nodes in the passive tree?

Mikelat's Aura Calculator

Setup your character in this aura calculator and adjust clarity level depending on your blood magic level and your unreserved life after haste activation.

Ah, I see! I set my Clarity to level 9 and it works perfectly, thank you! :)
I have a question, would this build die with the double dip changes? Or would it stil be able to do everything albeit with a little more effort?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info