[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

I don't have Pain Attunement, dunno why You've seen so.

I will lvl up soon, gonna get Hard Knocks.

For all bandits I took skill point.

I will soon get CE soon for the bosses. So far I've been using CD and it feels fine.
Fun build, I'm struggling with items and man I am fragile, how I miss armor... at least we have a large eHp pool I guess
one question, why FP if you have CS on the second staff? actually, thinking that way I have no idea what to use other than SR+CWC, CS and IR, IQ doesn't exist(league)... yeah, I might leave those empty or with portal or something...
Last edited by shuvok on Feb 6, 2017, 8:17:22 PM
I like the build a lot but so far but therèes 2 mAJOR BUG:

1)I think the life leech gem doesnt work at all in this build.

For example, in an HexProof map, you will die quickly and see no regen for the shield. Only worlord mark is working correctly.

2)The onslaught is broken, even full green charges there's no noticable speed increase nor the icon displayed on the left corner.

Anyone else noticed?
"
shuvok wrote:
Fun build, I'm struggling with items and man I am fragile, how I miss armor... at least we have a large eHp pool I guess
one question, why FP if you have CS on the second staff? actually, thinking that way I have no idea what to use other than SR+CWC, CS and IR, IQ doesn't exist(league)... yeah, I might leave those empty or with portal or something...

Not sure what you mean. The gems to use are listed in the Links section. I'll need to update my current gear I guess, the stuff in the top post is from before the switch to SR-CwC. You can see the current gear on Lady__Winter in my profile.

"
ScaredStiff wrote:
I like the build a lot but so far but therèes 2 mAJOR BUG:

1)I think the life leech gem doesnt work at all in this build.

For example, in an HexProof map, you will die quickly and see no regen for the shield. Only worlord mark is working correctly.

2)The onslaught is broken, even full green charges there's no noticable speed increase nor the icon displayed on the left corner.

Anyone else noticed?

If LL wasn't working everybody would have noticed that long time ago. Perhaps your Hexproof map was also Leech Immune? I have no trouble staying alive in Hexproof maps, just need to be careful.

Buffs granted by Ascendancy are not shown as buff icons. Onslaught is only 20% increase in speed, hard to notice when you are already at over 100% inc speed. However, if you open your stats and watch them while killing something easy (like the Lake) you'll see the increase when you reach max charges. Your movement speed will jump up by 20%, etc.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Feb 8, 2017, 7:29:32 PM

So today I made my first Minotaur. Counted 4 deaths due to my recklessness. I didn't dodge his dives and got nuked. It would be like 1 death max, falling rocks along with his sweeps dealt too much damage for me (accounted that I have 8k ES). From what I know I need to change my boots and gloves for more ES and ultimately my body armor.

Any other recommendations?

I am also thinking of coming back to Perandus Signet for extra damage and ES. I might wanna drop temporal chains for now since it not a game changer and run double curse to squeeze that extra damage I lack for bosses.
Last edited by Mynio on Feb 12, 2017, 1:04:22 PM
just watched the video, nothing else...

what the shit is up with that warlords mark life steal, holy crap that's OP
"
Mynio wrote:
Spoiler

So today I made my first Minotaur. Counted 4 deaths due to my recklessness. I didn't dodge his dives and got nuked. It would be like 1 death max, falling rocks along with his sweeps dealt too much damage for me (accounted that I have 8k ES). From what I know I need to change my boots and gloves for more ES and ultimately my body armor.

Any other recommendations?

I am also thinking of coming back to Perandus Signet for extra damage and ES. I might wanna drop temporal chains for now since it not a game changer and run double curse to squeeze that extra damage I lack for bosses.

You shouldn't need to dodge Mino's ground roll attack, he doesn't use it when you are facetanking him. If you are range killing him then you are doing it wrong. You should be able to survive his regular attacks and the falling rocks easily, unless there are some nasty mods. Or you are getting shocked and not doing anything about it.

Your Basalt flask is wrong. Poison does nothing to you (CI), but you really want to carry an anti-shock flask, especially since one of Mino's melee attacks can shock:

Your low level CWDT - IC - golem is wrong. You are wasting IC on small hits and then it's on cooldown when you actually need it - another reason you aren't safe vs Mino. High level golem is better as well.

5L your chest already and use CWDT - Ball Lightning. Your current setup also means you can't use Purity when you need it. You could make Mino really safe with Purity of Lightning.

Dropping TC in favor of more ES/DPS on Perandus will result in more deaths in T16, not less. Just saying. ;)

You still haven't enchanted your boots. By T16 you really should. Many bosses (including Mino) give you adds to trigger that extra leech. It's nice to have.
Is this build good for first league character? I will try it in legacy league and build looks solid.
Awesome build and yet better, fantastic, description of the build - I saw many threads and followed many builds, usually they (descriptions of the builds) are too short or over detailed, or just unbalanced and something's messed up.
This build description is very good, one from the best, if not best, (IMO).
Plus it comes with good leveling guide (which should be with each build)...

Of course, there is some little confusions but all what you need just to fully read first 2 posts - and all questions there is answered.

Kudos!
Having tons of fun with this build but the elemental reflect maps worry me. currently i'm lvl49 with my scion so I'm still far from doing that kind of thing but I'd like to get myself prepared as soon as possible. I have a lvl63 witch with no skill points spent. I was wondering if maybe I should stop using my scion and transfer all items to my witch and keep going from there. Is the scion very weak on those maps?
Last edited by ShadicPT on Feb 21, 2017, 8:39:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info