[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

@robin_nerf hey use tree included in guide im testing things so my current passive tree changes sometimes

@Steeg88 hey its all about playstyle I was playing ice trapper at start of the league and then rerolled to bladefall I like it more running with no mana flask is possible but not worth imo you probably have to sacriface some life from passive tree

@thevdende hey I dont know havent test it but as we do chaos dmg mostly it wont work anyway imo
U said u played ice trapper.
How do u feel about clearing speed on maps, and damage (big packs vs bosses) (ie trapper vs bladefall trapper obviously! :-))
Well, I was thinking with lc and ToH you will be very tanky, its mostly run for the mitigation the extra damage is just a little bonus.

edit: So I checked it out and LC+ToH stack additevly:

100 initial hit, physical (with no other mitigation).

30 is taken as lightning * .25 due to lightning resist = 7.5 damage.

30 is taken as cold * .15 due to taste of hate = 4.5 damage.

The remaining 40 is taken as physical. So 40 physical, 4.5 cold, 7.5 lightning = 52 damage total.

I absolutely think ToH is great here, as there is very little other phys mitigation in this build other than eva/aco, in fact I think every eva/acro build should run LC + ToH.
Last edited by thevdende on Apr 17, 2016, 7:51:00 AM
"
Steeg88 wrote:
U said u played ice trapper.
How do u feel about clearing speed on maps, and damage (big packs vs bosses) (ie trapper vs bladefall trapper obviously! :-))

hey , cooldown is shorter for ice trap but clearspeed is really the same on both builds but when I was playing ice trapper annoying thing was that sometimes mobs lived with 1% hp and you have to throw another trap to finish him off where poison trap do the job for you like I said before its all about playstyle too.
"
thevdende wrote:
Well, I was thinking with lc and ToH you will be very tanky, its mostly run for the mitigation the extra damage is just a little bonus.

edit: So I checked it out and LC+ToH stack additevly:

100 initial hit, physical (with no other mitigation).

30 is taken as lightning * .25 due to lightning resist = 7.5 damage.

30 is taken as cold * .15 due to taste of hate = 4.5 damage.

The remaining 40 is taken as physical. So 40 physical, 4.5 cold, 7.5 lightning = 52 damage total.

I absolutely think ToH is great here, as there is very little other phys mitigation in this build other than eva/aco, in fact I think every eva/acro build should run LC + ToH.

thats right but I dont really like relay on flasks as long you playing a build where you get inc flask effect duration or something but definitly you can use it its good defense but could be expensive for some people
"
Yeah actually i died to physical damage lvl 90 hardcore so yes ToH definitely will help mitigate the 1st cause of death on this game (and this build): high burst physical damage.

By the way i died on a Necropolis T10 map with vulnerability and beyond mods... Died to a rare beyond mob who spawned with "Allies deal substantial extra physical damage" and "accurate". Was pretty unlucky, obviously, but may happen to you too so yes ToH can help greatly to mitigate some spiky high physical damage you can encounter on mid-high level mapping ;)

Tip for the future is you dont do maps with beyonds especially T10+ and curse on top of that is asking for death.
Bro, I have been playing your build and I don't know why but the entire forum post and replies, noone has asked this question. What is your tooltip dmg?
PVP viable? or should I stick to glacial trapper for that?
Hello guys!

Could any one of you inform me which damage stats increase both the initial bladefall damage and the poison damage afterwards(i.e. double dip)? So far I'm certain that "%increased damage" does that, but it is a stat which we can get in very few places. Do "%spell damage" and "%trap damage" act in the exact same way? And if they do, do their "%more damage" counterparts follow that pattern as well?

Thank you for your time!
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Apr 19, 2016, 6:57:19 AM
"
MccNasty wrote:
Bro, I have been playing your build and I don't know why but the entire forum post and replies, noone has asked this question. What is your tooltip dmg?

hey its 7.6k for now but it does not shows chaos dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info