[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

"
herreppe wrote:
PVP viable? or should I stick to glacial trapper for that?

hey I dont know as I didnt played PvP but if CI works on PvP then not really as we mainly do chaos dmg
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
Hello guys!

Could any one of you inform me which damage stats increase both the initial bladefall damage and the poison damage afterwards(i.e. double dip)? So far I'm certain that "%increased damage" does that, but it is a stat which we can get in very few places. Do "%spell damage" and "%trap damage" act in the exact same way? And if they do, do their "%more damage" counterparts follow that pattern as well?

Thank you for your time!

hey Damage Scaling, Trap Damage > Increased Damage > Area Damage > Chaos Damage > Damage over Time where %trap dmg %inc dmg and %AOE dmg works for double dip
"
Dejavi2 wrote:
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
Hello guys!

Could any one of you inform me which damage stats increase both the initial bladefall damage and the poison damage afterwards(i.e. double dip)? So far I'm certain that "%increased damage" does that, but it is a stat which we can get in very few places. Do "%spell damage" and "%trap damage" act in the exact same way? And if they do, do their "%more damage" counterparts follow that pattern as well?

Thank you for your time!

hey Damage Scaling, Trap Damage > Increased Damage > Area Damage > Chaos Damage > Damage over Time where %trap dmg %inc dmg and %AOE dmg works for double dip

So the Trap And Mine Damage support gem is 100% more valuable than Controlled Destruction, right?

And Conc effect's huge multiplier double also dips, since it is %area, right?
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Apr 19, 2016, 10:48:58 AM
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
Dejavi2 wrote:
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
Hello guys!

Thank you for your time!

So the Trap And Mine Damage support gem is 100% more valuable than Controlled Destruction, right?

And Conc effect's huge multiplier double also dips, since it is %area, right?

yes
my tooltip dps is now 8376
"
Dejavi2 wrote:

Interesting tyvm
"
MccNasty wrote:
"
Dejavi2 wrote:

Interesting tyvm

I leveled my bladefall gem
t15 abyss map video added
t13 twinned wasteland map video added
How does this compare to the 3 curse witch build you posted?

I'm looking for a build capable to farming lab, so I think I might do this instead of the other one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info