Cheap Prolif Flameblast, HC viable - 2.3 updated

Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 30, 2016, 9:40:06 AM
Hey i played your build with some spesific items last league. Because its cheap thiking to start new league with this. Great work.

On new league tab , you put "flat fire damage" you mean fire damage to spells right ?
Hey just found your guide and I want to try this the upcoming league in HC. But I have 2 questions, are the Chance to Ignite nodes even worth picking up (Breath of Flames Wheel)? Since we have 100% chance to ignite as long as conflux is up, or is it only been taken solely for the Single Target case where you have no conflux up?
And my 2. question is, why no Silver Flask for the Onslaught effect over a Quicksilver since Cast Speed is so valuable? And also, would you level with Firestorm instead of Flameblast?
Last edited by korzasa on May 30, 2016, 11:17:51 AM
"
Chebudeeh wrote:
Hey i played your build with some spesific items last league. Because its cheap thiking to start new league with this. Great work.

On new league tab , you put "flat fire damage" you mean fire damage to spells right ?

Yes, flat fire damage to spells.

"
korzasa wrote:

Hey just found your guide and I want to try this the upcoming league in HC. But I have 2 questions, are the Chance to Ignite nodes even worth picking up (Breath of Flames Wheel)? Since we have 100% chance to ignite as long as conflux is up, or is it only been taken solely for the Single Target case where you have no conflux up?
And my 2. question is, why no Silver Flask for the Onslaught effect over a Quicksilver since Cast Speed is so valuable? And also, would you level with Firestorm instead of Flameblast?

They are likely not neccessary, I'm considering getting rid of them next league and probably invest these points in Mental Rapidity. I took them because I essentially expected keeping Conflux up constantly is going to be hard but, frankly, it turned out to be rather easy and it's going to be even easier in 2.3. For single target you wanna swap inc aoe/prolif for chance to ignite anyway.

I tried silver flask and didn't like it. It uses much more charges than quicksilver and provides less movement speed (which is also important). I had frequently found myself out of flask charges, which is almost never the case with a quicksilver.

About leveling, I'd use firestorm until after you get your first 2 ascendancy points and have a 4 linked flameblast.
CET Timezone
Last edited by Sivluu on May 30, 2016, 11:36:01 AM
Alright thanks for answering! Im assuming 4link Flameblast would be FB-FC-Fire Pen-Ele Prolif?
"

Not worth it, you don't need the extra damage and loosing potential life for it is really bad, because this build needs all the life it can get
"
2L8 wrote:
"

Not worth it, you don't need the extra damage and loosing potential life for it is really bad, because this build needs all the life it can get

Agreed. Also it's probably going to be rather damn hard to get all those jewels.

"
korzasa wrote:
Alright thanks for answering! Im assuming 4link Flameblast would be FB-FC-Fire Pen-Ele Prolif?

I'd suggest Flameblast > Inc AoE > Prolif > Controlled Destr with next two being Fire Pen and FC, respectively.

CET Timezone
"
Sivluu wrote:
"
2L8 wrote:
"

Agreed. Also it's probably going to be rather damn hard to get all those jewels.

"
korzasa wrote:

I'd suggest Flameblast > Inc AoE > Prolif > Controlled Destr with next two being Fire Pen and FC, respectively.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-K6QJLrhsl2VttGRFQl_Qi9DW5UlNsC6crl5U9X5MnTLO-in_G74jQH6EvytPBxfk37-u0DOwYWFrXz-q6RnGP-iy_UilJsQ18NAqDCfDV0NAV11XgV8k3Zm-eYENJUUcGhq4o-jeDLKbKSm492-dWY4LHuJOm61FMX7C-gGwItMX56BzcrEebtfGKwuwYPOvujxp9W4TFBbW9J6cIKk2NvxqNGFaPRtgkAO4_J1FHWyZR-zbFVkgs6UrIN9R_-80Wi3qGs4qvbqrtPx8YAW-QEbXy4vd7w3gNhEjAGlxrbzvDbQ== ci version 13k~ es with rly rly trash gear and 15-16k with end game gear triple the hp of a life based flameblaster with more dps , dont forget that most COC discharger have 12k es with vollsprotector this has potential for 900es vaal regali
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 30, 2016, 1:12:48 PM
Hi :).

Have you ever think about a CI version of your build? and the Pro and cons?
I'm looking for my next build and thinking about Flameblast as CI with Grace + discipline which basicaly would change a lot. Do you have any advice? Or you just think it's a waste of time and energy to go this way :p.
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAN-K6QJLrhsl2VttGRFQl_Qi9DW5UlNsC6crl5U9X5MnTLO-in_G74jQH6EvytPBxfk37-u0DOwYWFrXz-q6RnGP-iy_UilJsQ18NAqDCfDV0NAV11XgV8k3Zm-eYENJUUcGhq4o-jeDLKbKSm492-dWY4LHuJOm61FMX7C-gGwItMX56BzcrEebtfGKwuwYPOvujxp9W4TFBbW9J6cIKk2NvxqNGFaPRtgkAO4_J1FHWyZR-zbFVkgs6UrIN9R_-80Wi3qGs4qvbqrtPx8YAW-QEbXy4vd7w3gNhEjAGlxrbzvDbQ== ci version 13k~ es with rly rly trash gear and 15-16k with end game gear triple the hp of a life based flameblaster with more dps , dont forget that most COC discharger have 12k es with vollsprotector this has potential for 900es vaal regali

people sure seems to like those jewels....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info