[2.3 Occ] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!

This looks like such a cool build. Going to follow this for the Atlas of Worlds expansion. Hopefully a few of us will be able to keep this build alive :)
I'm using it now and it's lots of fun. Level 81 or so and just solo'd a corrupt colliseum twinned boss. Took a while, but I did it. Sitting around 12k ES.
Do you think this is still viable with the nerf to frost wall? Would you just need to pick up a single target skill instead?

Trying to decide if I want to go with EA still, or go for poison arrow instead.
Giving this thread a bump as the build is still very strong in 2.4.

This is my (perm) HC setup, 14k es with 'above average' but not amazing ES gear. Could probably push 16-17k with 500+ helm, 900+ chest, 250+ glove, 120+ crystal belt.

I do like Atziri's Splendour for the mana, also.

Romira's is a nice idea and I may play around with it instead of Mokou's, although having ~100% chance to ignite is very useful on the single target weapon swap. I'd like to get a good +3 thicket or maraketh for single target, as well, given I have a L4 empower lying around.

It's crazy how underrated CI EA is come to think of it.. my tree has 368% double dipping damage on it which is roughly equiv to a 9x GS setup, however it further has an absurd +467% ES on it which I do not think is remotely possible with a GS tree (particularly since I'm using 3x energy from within.)

Tree
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Nov 15, 2016, 11:13:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info