GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Would Contagion be ok if I don't link it with any support skill? Or is the increase in AoE really necessary? I was thinking of using the other 2 slots for Flame Dash and Phase Run/Vaal Grace.
"
flamesun11 wrote:
Would Contagion be ok if I don't link it with any support skill? Or is the increase in AoE really necessary? I was thinking of using the other 2 slots for Flame Dash and Phase Run/Vaal Grace.

You need inc AoE and intensify really
"
drocksmash wrote:
Thank you! So far I have switched to ED/Contagion and am feeling squishy but liking it so far!

I wish the videos were not made private from the original guide :( I only watched it once and when I went back I found them all hidden now.

I am running the devouring diadem, what are the 3 auras you suggest I run with it?
I only use 2 auras, malevolence and despair with blasphemy, so I have enough mana for MoM
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 9, 2020, 8:49:47 AM
The video on youtube said Private :/
Oh no Video is unavailable :(
Last edited by FezuPapa on Jan 11, 2020, 4:29:17 AM
Quick note as I usually don't have time to respond to all my forum guides but respond on my youtube videos instead which is clearly unavailable atm:

My YouTube has been hacked, YT is working on getting it back they say, but it's been over a week now. I apologize for any issues this might cause people. you can always swing by any of the listed links below for direct help from myself & my community:

Stream: www.twitch.tv/GhazzyTV
Discord: www.discord.gg/GhazzyTV
Twitter: www.twitter.com/GhazzyTV

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
New to this build, but just so I am clear in what I am reading.
Either build uses ED, but one is with contagion one is with Bane?
I hit 25 with it last night and switched to Bane 3 link set up and it is just melting all the packs. I am not needing to use ED/Con.

End game if I want to go the Bane route, I just want to make sure, I am then forgoing ED/Contagion correct?
Last edited by scotness on Jan 13, 2020, 2:47:02 PM
"
scotness wrote:
New to this build, but just so I am clear in what I am reading.
Either build uses ED, but one is with contagion one is with Bane?
I hit 25 with it last night and switched to Bane 3 link set up and it is just melting all the packs. I am not needing to use ED/Con.

End game if I want to go the Bane route, I just want to make sure, I am then forgoing ED/Contagion correct?

You still use ED for end game if you go the bane route and are just forgoing contagion.
Bane/ED is better for levelling but contagion/ED is much much much smoother for mapping/endgame.
Can you kill T16 metamorph & sirius awk lvl 8 with this build ??

Using this bow ??
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Can you kill T16 metamorph & sirius awk lvl 8 with this build ??

Using this bow ??

yes you can

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info