GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hello,

I am using your build and for the most part love it. What are you using as a weapon and are you using a shield? I am trying to put everything together but not sure how the gems fall on the weapons. Thanks!

Oh also, I haven't used righteous fire yet it scares me that health disappears. Is that for an oh sh#t moment?

"
hhoell wrote:
Hello,

I am using your build and for the most part love it. What are you using as a weapon and are you using a shield? I am trying to put everything together but not sure how the gems fall on the weapons. Thanks!

Oh also, I haven't used righteous fire yet it scares me that health disappears. Is that for an oh sh#t moment?

You can check my gear for later inspiration. Wand + shield is fine until late game, like tier 14 maps and above. Then switching to a multimodded bow is important I think.

Vaal RF (not RF!) is useful for bosses, esp metamorph bosses or conquerors this league. It should mostly consume your ES when used if your EB is setup.
How does this build work for end game bosses (T16 morphs, conquerers, etc..) ? I am looking to try something different besides my summoner.
"
xaeror35 wrote:
How does this build work for end game bosses (T16 morphs, conquerers, etc..) ? I am looking to try something different besides my summoner.

I'm doing the bosses fine. They just take a bit of time but I haven't died on shaper/elder guardians, conquerors, shaper.
Sirus is a shitshow no matter what anyway.
To my understanding blight supported with totems will debuff the enemy with withered when using spreading rot jewel. According to my calculations you can get 15 stacks of wither with increased skill effect duration from passive tree and supporting blight totems with faster casting. So, my question is, is there any reason to use Withered skill gem at all?
Last edited by Hamude on Jan 4, 2020, 1:54:30 PM
Can anyone give me a recap of 3.9 best weapons to try and get for around 30chaos total?

I am respeccing my trapper into this build and trying to start this all at lvl 72.
I was watching the video guide earlier and I went back to see it again and now it is marked private and I am unable to view it :\
"
drocksmash wrote:
Can anyone give me a recap of 3.9 best weapons to try and get for around 30chaos total?

I am respeccing my trapper into this build and trying to start this all at lvl 72.

Buy a wand with high chaos dot multiplier, spell damage, chaos damage
Then further down the line you'll want a crafted bow with +2 support gems, +40% chaos multi, +1 all gems (4 ex crafts + cost of the base, the porcupine is a good way to get a cheap base)
Thank you! So far I have switched to ED/Contagion and am feeling squishy but liking it so far!

I wish the videos were not made private from the original guide :( I only watched it once and when I went back I found them all hidden now.

I am running the devouring diadem, what are the 3 auras you suggest I run with it?
Last edited by drocksmash on Jan 8, 2020, 11:10:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info