GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Aladon wrote:
Hello,

can the 500 decay from delirium weapons interact with ED, or is it only for the single target and not for the AoE with Contagion?

And for the case that it interacts, is it even better than Tier2/Tier1 Ailment multicraft?

At the moment I have a Ailment multicraft wand and maybe want a decay wand as second weapon, but I am not sure if the decay works with our build.

Also I heard that decay support and decay weapon dont stack, or was that with old decay support?

I know +1 gems, +2 support multi craft Bow/Stave would be best but I am playing on Xbox and there is no +2 support craft service, so I have to wait until I have it.

Made the switch at lvl 90 from Lightning Trap Sabo to ED Trickster because Legion rares are disgusting.
I regret nothing, great build.

Decay only affects the monster that was hit by ED, Contagion will not spread Decay.

In terms of power, bow is the strongest because you have access to a quiver, Soul Strike in particular (for Mom/EB builds), then Staves (no offhand).

Current character.
Any advice on gear upgrades?

I'd really like to get Atziri's step, but getting 4B links would blow my budget.
I'd also like getting a Solstice Vigil, but my resistances are terrible low as it is.
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
brzoskwinia wrote:
Hey guys. Few questions:

1. The Gull. Hot or not for legion things? Monolith and emblems? Seems like that little shrines can help a bit. Cast speed, mov. speed, HP, es etc ?

2. Multimod bow, how much it costs if I want to craft one from beginning?

3. Essence craft rings with +% chaos dmg, worth? Is it big dps boost or rather nah?

4. 6l bow for ed setup, what about 6l vaal blight setup in chest then? Worth for extra ST dmg? Ed/cont is really enough for trash packs, but rares/generals need a bit more. My blight in allelo works fine but still slow I think.

2. 4 ex for multiple mods + castspeed/arcane surge + +2 support. The other mods are basically free. 20c - 1ex on the bow base, depending if you want a 4%, a 6% movespeed implicit, or no implicit. 200+ alterations to hit +1 socketed gems, 1-2 annuls each time u try and isolate that rolled mod (you will likely fail once or twice). Colouring is easy, just spam chromes.

3. its 35% chaos damage, do the math. a skill point is worth maybe 12% chaos damage, (although thats not really a good skill point spent.)

4. thats expensive and something you should probably worry about later. its definitely a good option, but you are also losing 2 more links.

Well, my perfect form is 6l already, got like 6ex in my wallet for upgrade, prob. weapon.
So:
6l ED weapon, 6l Vaal blight chest.
Contagion setup - 1st 4L
Cwdt setup +inc duration +vaal grace/disci - 2nd 4L
Malo +2nd aura (blind aura thing) +enlighten +AA - 3rd 4L
Did I miss something? Despair in flask. Also I'm playing w/o mom, eb etc. Bad idea for that setup?

Yup, I missed flame dash. Damn. Mby 1 aura in ring then, or even in worm if I can deal with resists.
Last edited by brzoskwinia on Jun 17, 2019, 1:04:09 PM
Thoughts on going Chrrubim's Malefiance ?

I think it would be awesome for dmg numbers, still it is only aditive dmg . But we are haviong like -100 ES from EV.
Last edited by BuggyPie on Jun 17, 2019, 1:58:48 PM
"
daimonxp wrote:
"
MajesticG wrote:
Hi guys, Im currently struggling on where to go next with my gear. Im in the process of getting boots but not sure if I wanna go with rare boots or the atziri ones. What do you guys suggest after the boots?

Uhhh where is Essence Drain at? Needs to be put in your six link.

I was just seeing how bane worked at that moment, I have essence drain where bane is.
Since it wasn't clear enough in the guide I've updated the links for Contagion as I like to use Spell Cascade in the early lvls and later switch to Intensify when it becomes available.

Cascade doesn't "cascade" when it's triggered of the mobs which makes it useless later on but it's a nice QoL to hit more enemies early lvls imo.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I Just slammed % energy shield on this jewel

is this good for this build? IF so, does anyone wants to buy it?
Just failed against elder because I couldn't keep shaper alive..has anyone else had trouble killing things quickly enough to keep him around? I didn't die..just couldn't kill shit quickly enough.
"
Just failed against elder because I couldn't keep shaper alive..has anyone else had trouble killing things quickly enough to keep him around? I didn't die..just couldn't kill shit quickly enough.

What about switching Zeel's for 2nd wand?
Also allelopathy gloves with blight setup?
"

Pick up frost wall. It makes it super easy and a level 21 frost wall gem is less than 5c. Our gear is pretty similar and I have no trouble with T15 Elder.
Last edited by matt__ on Jun 17, 2019, 4:11:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info