GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Love the build, but I don't think my Bane is applying my Despair curse. They're linked for sure. Am I just dumb?
edit: not worth it
Last edited by matt__ on Jun 18, 2019, 1:59:34 AM
"
kamintar wrote:
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
Current character.
Any advice on gear upgrades?

I'd really like to get Atziri's step, but getting 4B links would blow my budget.

Look up the Vorici recipe and use the 3>4 socket recipe to get the colors you need. I did a single "2 blue socket" craft then added/removed the 3rd til I got blue, then added/removed the 4th until I got another blue. It'll be cheaper and more reliable than trying to random off-color 4 slots. If you have the 3B socket color recipe it should be even easier, but potentially more expensive if you're unlucky.

I think I used about 100 jewelers to get mine, and all of that was from collecting 6 socket gear to vendor. Much cheaper than spending hundreds of chromes trying to off color 4 slots.

Thanks for the advice.
I really need to find a way to fix my resistances first.
Maybe I'll use some resistance boots for the time being.
Does anyone know how https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Soul interacts with our MoM/EB? I would assume that it makes MoM life/mana ratio worse, because 50% of non-chaos damage would be bypassing ES right into our fully reserved mana and then apply to life instead of ES.
If it could work fine (without changing the ratio) then it would be a good way to get some ES on the tree instead of getting it on the gear.

Fixed my resistance problem with the string of servitude.
I really like my survivability with Acrobatic, Phase Acrobatics, MoM and Eldritch Battery for the time being.

However I am not quite sure in which direction to go with this kind of build?
Should I focus on getting more Evasion or ES? (not sure if I should bother getting Atziri's Step in this regard).

What should I upgrade next?
I was considering saving on a 6L chest (Hyrri's Ire probably).
what results do you guys archieve on 4/5 faction battles respective how many bosskills do you get?

I consider a reroll onto one of those slayer builds because the lack of DPS
"
everdream2k wrote:
what results do you guys archieve on 4/5 faction battles respective how many bosskills do you get?

It probably isn't the greatest build to clear those, but then again the Domain of Endless Conflict is only worth it for a couple of hyper optimized builds running Headhunters.
Most players are better off just selling the emblems.
"
everdream2k wrote:

Weeew. Lack of dps?
You still can get vaal blight for more boss dmg, and i dont see your spreading rot (wtf mate). Also empower to 4 lvl, a lot of dps. ED to 21/20. Maybe vaal RF, maybe bane+despair for more effectiveness of curse.
Last edited by brzoskwinia on Jun 18, 2019, 4:36:33 AM
"
kamintar wrote:
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
Current character.
Any advice on gear upgrades?

I'd really like to get Atziri's step, but getting 4B links would blow my budget.

Look up the Vorici recipe and use the 3>4 socket recipe to get the colors you need. I did a single "2 blue socket" craft then added/removed the 3rd til I got blue, then added/removed the 4th until I got another blue. It'll be cheaper and more reliable than trying to random off-color 4 slots. If you have the 3B socket color recipe it should be even easier, but potentially more expensive if you're unlucky.

I think I used about 100 jewelers to get mine, and all of that was from collecting 6 socket gear to vendor. Much cheaper than spending hundreds of chromes trying to off color 4 slots.

Can you explain how you add/remove sockets?

Edit: Nevermind, I realized I don't have the 2 and 3 socket recipes.
Edit 2: I got them and crafted the boots I got from running the Apex of Sacrifice. Thanks!
Last edited by WingsOfDomain on Jun 18, 2019, 5:28:02 AM
"
everdream2k wrote:

I temporarily respecced into toxic rain (the tree is very similar anyway) for 4-way fight to get the map device, but still it was kinda unerwhelming, I think I killed generals twice at most. No way I'm gonna try 5-way fight on ED, I'll either respec to something or finish leveling berserker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info