GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

OP:

What do you think of the a new, albiet very similar guide posted on our forum?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2526526

What would you disagree/agree with?

Thanks!
Hello,

can the 500 decay from delirium weapons interact with ED, or is it only for the single target and not for the AoE with Contagion?

And for the case that it interacts, is it even better than Tier2/Tier1 Ailment multicraft?

At the moment I have a Ailment multicraft wand and maybe want a decay wand as second weapon, but I am not sure if the decay works with our build.

Also I heard that decay support and decay weapon dont stack, or was that with old decay support?

I know +1 gems, +2 support multi craft Bow/Stave would be best but I am playing on Xbox and there is no +2 support craft service, so I have to wait until I have it.

Made the switch at lvl 90 from Lightning Trap Sabo to ED Trickster because Legion rares are disgusting.
I regret nothing, great build.
"
matt__ wrote:
"
colwyn wrote:

then i used vorici 1-2 white craft

Do you have a link to info on this? I can't find it anywhere

vorici in your research syndicate

you would like him to be the leader at rank 3 (3 stars)

leader gives 2 benches , and rank 3 gives you a chance to convert 1-3 sockets to white

i just had him in there at rank 2 and hoped for 2 whites , syndicate is a bit of a pain now you cant farm it in low level zones

also shoot for hillock in fortification at rank 3, he can 28 quality the chest

i actually still need to do that but i wanted to do mastermind a few times for fun

its still best to never do mastermind just keep building red\green lines between the members

image guide , there are plenty of youtube videos
https://i.redd.it/5labrnudkw421.png
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Jun 17, 2019, 3:29:04 AM
"
nexro wrote:
No, If you have Devouring Diadem all you need is Enlighten lvl 2 to be able run 3 auras(2x50% - into 2x37% and 1x35% - into 1x 26%).

Aah ok, yeah my bad. Also what would you suggest has priority for my gearing. I have the choice of getting 6linked multimodded shortbow ~6ex(I think), the chaos impresence and the 6L Hyrri's Ire.

What would you say would be the most efficient path for me to take? I guess I could also use Hyrri's Ire 5L for the time being so I think it's either the impresence or the multimodded shortbow.

And if I want to be using 5L Ire for the time being, should I put Blight or ED on the 5L?

Also I guess it doesn't matter which 6L bow it is...?

Thanks.
Last edited by FIy on Jun 17, 2019, 8:04:03 AM

And Skill Tree : www.poeurl.com/ctn5

So far ive done t10maps , filling my atlas. Was Wondering if anyone got time to see what ive done wrong, cause im pretty sure ive done some wrong in my skill tree since ive mixed some things up!

Also im wondering if its better to run with Unset Worm ring With Clear Mind jewel w/o discipline, or run the 3 aura setup with zealotry/flesh and stone/ Discipline.

And as Far as Chestpiece, im quite confused on what to use.

Atm im Between hyrri's ire / Cloak of Defiance / The perfect Form ?

I kinda dislike bane, just kept it for breakables.

If anyone got the time and knowledge id appreciate it since its m first time playing ED/Contagion and kinda love it, and i want to get better at it!
Last edited by Gorrilas on Jun 17, 2019, 8:31:30 AM
Hello Can somebody please help with suggestions? First time DoT build, noob as well and heres my gear:

But I just dropped this:

Is this equipable and worth to build around? Str/int hybrid base - hard to colour 2 green and 4 blue (for ED) with 30 chromes I have left..
Shaper + Uber Elder down.
First time ever killing Uber Elder with only 2 deaths.
Shaper was deathless..
Only died because I am not too familiar with Uber Elder mechanics, but next time I'm pretty sure I can do it deathless.

Gotta say I really dig the playstyle. I was planning to go melee after I got some currency from this build, but I chose to stick with it and am gearing it up. Hey, if I'm having a blast, why not keep playing?

I do want to try out Chaos Impresence sometime in the future, but my dps does not feel bad at all.. I really enjoy the QoL Solstice Vigil provides. Since I went with the multimod bow, Solstice provides a lot of nice defenses for me.

Last edited by aykay317 on Jun 17, 2019, 9:53:49 AM

Wouldn't mind some criticism or advice on progressing my DPS, with my current setup linked above.

For DPS, obviously I need Empower 4 ASAP. I am also considering Mark of the Shaper + Elder resistance ring, but my current rings might only be marginally worse. I'm not sure how useful intensify is for bossing when you are kiting around alot, I have not attempted to use that gem on contation. Haven't had any other ideas really.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 17, 2019, 10:17:08 AM
Hey guys. Few questions:

1. The Gull. Hot or not for legion things? Monolith and emblems? Seems like that little shrines can help a bit. Cast speed, mov. speed, HP, es etc ?

2. Multimod bow, how much it costs if I want to craft one from beginning?

3. Essence craft rings with +% chaos dmg, worth? Is it big dps boost or rather nah?

4. 6l bow for ed setup, what about 6l vaal blight setup in chest then? Worth for extra ST dmg? Ed/cont is really enough for trash packs, but rares/generals need a bit more. My blight in allelo works fine but still slow I think.
"
brzoskwinia wrote:
Hey guys. Few questions:

1. The Gull. Hot or not for legion things? Monolith and emblems? Seems like that little shrines can help a bit. Cast speed, mov. speed, HP, es etc ?

2. Multimod bow, how much it costs if I want to craft one from beginning?

3. Essence craft rings with +% chaos dmg, worth? Is it big dps boost or rather nah?

4. 6l bow for ed setup, what about 6l vaal blight setup in chest then? Worth for extra ST dmg? Ed/cont is really enough for trash packs, but rares/generals need a bit more. My blight in allelo works fine but still slow I think.

2. 4 ex for multiple mods + castspeed/arcane surge + +2 support. The other mods are basically free. 20c - 1ex on the bow base, depending if you want a 4%, a 6% movespeed implicit, or no implicit. 200+ alterations to hit +1 socketed gems, 1-2 annuls each time u try and isolate that rolled mod (you will likely fail once or twice). Colouring is easy, just spam chromes.

3. its 35% chaos damage, do the math. a skill point is worth maybe 12% chaos damage, (although thats not really a good skill point spent.)

4. thats expensive and something you should probably worry about later. its definitely a good option, but you are also losing 2 more links.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 17, 2019, 11:11:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info