GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hi all,

First thanks for this amazing build i took a year off and was looking for a friendly low budget build when i came back and this fit perfectly. Now at lvl 89 and just cruising with it. My question and its prob been asked before is. If we have Cloak of Defiance can we reclaim the Mind over Matter point on the skill tree. Or do the robes and the node work together some how.

Thanks
Great Build - chose this for SSFHC Flashback and it's been a really smooth experience so far.

It worked even better when I understood the mechanic between Contagion and Essence Drain. :D
Last edited by crownedzoidberg on May 9, 2018, 4:50:15 PM
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 5:57:14 AM
Do we spec out of MoM with a Cloak of Defiance? Just cant find any nodes which provide as much mana as "Inspiration" does. +40 Max Mana and 30% increased Mana is just insane.
yeah i have a same question why ppl use cloack of defience and mom
"
vaderpro wrote:
yeah i have a same question why ppl use cloack of defience and mom

I believe that Ghazzy stated it was for the 3 nodes behind MoM.
"
Sa6oV0lta wrote:
Hey im thinking of using this build for the flashback but what weapon should i use if i cant afford breath of the council?

Essence of delirium dagger would be decent. You could also use Heartbreaker. I'm personally using a divinarius and so far clearspeed is alright so, currently at t5.
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 6:04:49 AM
I'm not good with this build or any build but I think your arcane surge is way to high and will not proc good?
If you copy past the build into path of building you will notice that he only has arcane surge on 11 so it will proc if he spents 80 mana, you have it on 19 which means you need to spent 345 mana to gain the arcane surge.
So I would say you spam blight long enough to proc it.
"
lvl 86 currently on flashback, just starting T11 maps but I'm facing hard enemy who won't take much damage (bosses).

I'm 24/7 mapping with my bud, maxblock Cyclone Gladiator. Where basically fighting for the kills, whoever gets to the pack first has one as we clear the entire screen + some off-screen parts while rushing through the map itself.

But once come the boss, things go downhill fast.

We had to quit 3 Waterways unfinished as we couldn't do any damage to the boss, and I kept getting 2-shot when too close (using Blight).

Any tips for improvement on a light budget?

Basically my mapping gear

Spoiler
Works really well and helps so much with map sustain. Only downside is I sometimes disconnect when the rampage counter is over 400 and stuff gets really rough. But that's some fun item for sure!

For bosses I use:

Spoiler

Well, I'm not a big wig in this, but If the tankiness is the biggest problem, you could try to replace the tabula for a rare 6link with life on it. If it is mainly the damage, you could try and get a +1 tabula. Also, the lvl 3 empower really boosts your damage(for solo target only, maybe switch of the efficacy for it). And also, the hearthbraker is mainly a clearspeed weapon. A breath of council would give the best bonus I think, or a delirium weapon for pure soso target. But considering, that you went for kinda magic find, you could get a lot of tank by subbing thoose out. Also, try to link a vaal lightning trap in the CWDT setup. It will not proc it, but it will help in the duration(not sure, why do you need the firestorm in there )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info