GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Love the build. I got Delirium dagger and would like to know, what exactly applies Decay - it has to be hit, so I Shield Charge applies, what else? ED bullet is projectile, so hits too? What about Rampage bonuses, do they aplly decay too?
"
dejuvenate wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
anyone tried dropping one of the green skill gems to use GMP instead? leveling with this build now it feels like a nice QoL inprovement, sure you'll do less damage but you'll spread ED easier without having to micromanage contagion

For leveling i figured using contagion spam and blight for tougher mobs are better.

Early on, your contagion has very small aoe so ed wont spread to whole screen like in late game.

I tried ed as league starter, but found it lacking in terms of speed and survivability, especially compared to the king of league starter this patch, hierophant totem...

Ed has had its run.

Totems are blast when Vorici is not involved :-8
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 5:57:49 AM
Hi Ghazzy, thank you very much for the guide, it's the first char with i can do t10/t11, it's wonderfull.

Still i have a problem with elder boss, i can't kill him, got to the last 25% hp part and then it was unbearable.
Couldn't even stand on the ground as it was all draining my hp constantly and flasks were empty after 15 sec, what can i do with the gear to try it again?
Here's the link at my char
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aoki4/characters?characterName=Seouljun
Last edited by Aoki4 on May 12, 2018, 12:31:34 PM
Playing flashback league... Would anyone be able to help me do a gear check?

I tried doing T13 Core and wasn't able to kill the boss - left with 50% HP after 6 portals used xD

Thinking of getting a 20/20 corrupted ED (way cheaper than a 21/20 ED), and possibly a Empower Lv3

Though I'm quite short on funds recently, since I've been buying red maps to run for fun (and to complete my atlas) haha...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 5:57:53 AM
Flashback League
I bought a
for 5c, then switched to
. It's like playing the game in slow motion, enfeeble + temporal chains are so bloody strong. the lvl 22 blashphemy increases the range even more.
My ED just hit lvl 19 in a
and so far I haven't been having issues so far in t13. I just love this, will most likely play this till the end. Got lucky with some envy crafts. Hopefully will reach 5K hp before I hit lvl 90. Oh, forgot to do uber lab :))

I have to mention that for me this league red maps are rare. I try to play around t9-10 then go make the reds I got. I don't buy maps out of principle.
P.S. I have around 1k unreserved mana.

Edit2: Soon lvl 92, 5100 hp, Killed yellow elder deathless, farming corrupted t11+ no problemo.

Edit3: Sadly didn't reach lvl 95 as I have hoped because of real life issues, stopped at 94. With emp 3 and ED 21 around 100k dps in hideout no buffs. Cleared everything up to guardians and all Bestiary bosses. Thanks Ghazzy for a great build, thinking of doing this allso in the new league. Had 5200 hp, close to 1k unreserved mana.
Last edited by painguard on May 29, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
Big thank you for a build
"

I too am stuck at T11+ maps cause I can't get bosses down.

May I ask why you use a Quicksilver?
You could just whirleblade around maps 24/7 and make room for another damage/defensive flask.

Also your amulet looks kinda off? Why not use one with more useful stats.

Hows the +1 armour working for you? I got a 5link cloak just because I rather deals less dmg (still more than enough for mapping) and have more survivability. (Neither will help me at bosses)

I got a 20/20 ED and a +1 tabula, also switched some jewllery to get some additional HP, farmed enough currency for a breath of council

Been having a much easier time mapping T11+

Don't think I'll have enough DPS/Survivability for Shaper etc... Though I did manage to complete a normal Atziri run deathless... so that's been an improvement xD

Thinking of just farming more currency and buying a 21/20 ED... then go from there.

But by the time I've finished, it's probably time to start the new incursion league haha.

Thinking of playing this build again for a league start, since I've been having massive amounts of fun with it... Though looking into Aila's RF build since that build since even easier (even less buttons to press xD)

But all in all, this has been a great build and very fun to play
Hi.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Odd_the_king/characters - Se Ozon_Trickster - level 92 in Flashback Event (BRE001).

This is my 3. attempt on this build and I love it as a league starter.
My first try was in abyss (first build ever in POE), secound was in SSF to try it out (worked great for all white and yellow maps). My 3. attempt is in flashback I have gotten to level 92 and farming Shaped underground sea (tier 11).

Does any of the most experience people here have any tips to get this over the top and ready to farm T12+? I got 5 exalt and 270 chaos to spend in flashback.

I know what to do to get more damage, thats my ED and empower gems. And spend more on better Jewels for spell / chaos / Dot damage

1. Skill gems - Should I change anything of this setup?
- 6 link ED (waiting to vaal to get 21/20 Essence Drain - Empower level 4 cost 6 exalt).
- 5 link Blight - Very happy with this set-up
- 3 link contagion+flamedash

- 2 link cast when damage taken + 2 link wither

- 3 link shield charge
- 3 link curse (despair and TC - with impresence despair get no mana reservation)

2. Items
- Should i 6-link The Perfect Storm and use it together with Atziri's step? To get a real evasion build + arctic armour for better defence?
- Or is Cloak of Defiance with mana providing Grand Spectrum Cobalt Jewels a betther defensive setup?
- Any other items that I should get?
- Flask - Are the setup okay?

3. Skill tree
- I got some extra dexteriy for the time I used The Perfect Storm - If I am not going for Perfect Storm I can respec to more life and jewel.

Overall, this will be a test for the next league, do I use it only as a league starter or do I take it all the way to high tier farming.

Ozon_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info