GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
NerKiuKas wrote:
"
schmitty5638 wrote:
How do you feel about using the Heartbreaker dagger with this build? Maybe not as an item to seek, but one to use if you happen to pick it up? Apologies if this was already in your video. I watched a while ago and I don't remember.

That's absolutely fine - you can use it as you are progressing.

^^^^^

"
Selachi wrote:

A buddy found this, and I'm trying to figure out if it's better to use it and free up another flask. Maybe just for bosses, so I can have another heal flask. It can be hard to keep Witchfire up on certain bosses as well.

I was also wondering what people put in their 2h for boss killing? I'm currently using Breath and a Rathpith, would using a 2h increase my damage by that much? I have a 6L staff I could try to roll

Thanks for any advice from anyone!

It can work if you like to use that over the flask.

Regarding 2H, you'll want the same gem setup but the staff needs to be a spell dmg rolled staff with +2 or preferably +3 lvl of socketed gems (+2 chaos & +1 lvl of socketed gems) to further scale the dmg. +2 is the cheap variant of this.

"
poejacleu wrote:
Would have to be at minimal a staff with +1 Gems and a +1 (+2 obviously much better) Chaos gems socketed prefixes to outdamage a Breath/shield setup. It is noticeable. Any other affix would be gravy. Though that means you'll need another movement skill obv.

^^^^

"
ntencex wrote:

Also was wondering what armor to use since I’m playing ssf for the life mom variant. Would love perfect form of MOM but will be hard to get as ssf without breach mod

Have these to chose from:

The beast fur shawl
Cospris will
Carcass jack
Craiceann’s carapace
Deaths oath
Shav (don’t have presence of chayula)
Currently using tabula but I feel squishy as heck and don’t think I’ll be able to do guardians with this

Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

I would take which ever gives you the most eHP tbh :)

"
ntencex wrote:
Can you play this build as lowlife (have shavs) without presence of chayula in solo self found?

Absolutely :)

------------

@Sikker:
If you have a problem with my guide, let me know and I'll see what I can do differently, but don't come in here and promote other peoples guides like that, it's rather rude.

This build is designed to newer players and to be budget friendly, Impresence costs around 70c in BHC atm and is as far from budget friendly you can get. Yes, it works if you wish to avoid the flask approach but it is also a significant increase to your budget. This thread has around 2.5 mil views and is the most viewed thread afaik on the poe forums. I do my best to maintain as high quality as possible in my guides, I love recieving feedback so that I may improve on my content, but don't be rude.

-------------

"
Oatooka wrote:
i really don't understand the +max frenzy charges

Ascendancy node "Swift Killer" grants us extra dmg per frenzy & power charge :)

"
Pnennu wrote:

So did this couple weeks ago and god damn does it boost damage for this build tho it makes no regen maps kinda horrible.

It's a cool concept but no-regen maps are a big no-go with that chest!

Regarding the chest you can do no regen maps but you just need to get new flasks and dont get me wrong they are insanely hard to do but you can still do em :P If i remember correctly i did a shaped vault with temp chain, no regen and a couple damage mods just to see if i can do it and to my surprise i did do it but never had done anything that hard :D
I'n having a blast with this build! my 2d char ever and love the playstyle. i'm in act 5 now and start to feel somewhat squishy (but very strong!). Focussing on max life and the resistances on gear. Any other tips for gear to get some more survival? OR spec into MoM alrdy, buy gear?
I'm a total noob tho and was wondering what masters i should choose in my hideout. Any beneficial for lvl'ing or survival?
"
MysticXVI wrote:
I'n having a blast with this build! my 2d char ever and love the playstyle. i'm in act 5 now and start to feel somewhat squishy (but very strong!). Focussing on max life and the resistances on gear. Any other tips for gear to get some more survival? OR spec into MoM alrdy, buy gear?
I'm a total noob tho and was wondering what masters i should choose in my hideout. Any beneficial for lvl'ing or survival?

Awesome, glad you're enjoying it!

Only spec in to MoM & the mana nodes if you can meet the required unreserved mana according to the MoM calculator! But yes, if possible get it.

Make sure you cap your res then focus on life from there as you lvl through the campaign :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Todesgurke wrote:
I've started with this build in the beastary league. It worked very well so far. It clears up to T15 maps really fast and very smooth. (higher tiers not tested yet because I am lacking of map drop luck)

But I just dropped a shavs (lucky me). Now I am considering changing to LL. But I have also crafted a +3 staff and without a shield I would definitly lacking ES. Any other suggestions for the next upgrades?

Started last league but still have a lot to learn specially with crafting.. Sorry for this noob question but how does one craft a staff like that?
Just burned through to lvl 31 in one sitting because this build is so fun to watch/play.
what weapon should i use in maps until i can afford a delirium dagger or breath of the council? just beat kitava with a heartbreaker
"
Ghazzy wrote:

@Sikker:
If you have a problem with my guide, let me know and I'll see what I can do differently, but don't come in here and promote other peoples guides like that, it's rather rude.

This build is designed to newer players and to be budget friendly, Impresence costs around 70c in BHC atm and is as far from budget friendly you can get. Yes, it works if you wish to avoid the flask approach but it is also a significant increase to your budget. This thread has around 2.5 mil views and is the most viewed thread afaik on the poe forums. I do my best to maintain as high quality as possible in my guides, I love recieving feedback so that I may improve on my content, but don't be rude

OK. Look at new items that has been introduced in the last 3 leagues, and see how they can interact with/improve on your build.
If you are upset about costs, then make a section that you can call "Improvements for rich people".
Maybe also add a section where you explain why not to use some items others might consider.
I'd also like to see alternate item suggestions -- especially for chest. I did a tabula rasa last league, but feel it leaves me too squishy.

There's also key bits left off, possibly because they're assumed to be "common knowledge", but for new players it isn't. As a simple example, leveling for Cast on Damage Taken and related gems.

Another example -- delay the frenzy points until you have Swift Killer. Again, obvious my second build, not so much when learning everything.

Love the build -- it's flexible and great for both solo and team. I'm still trying to decide on a chest piece though -- I can currently afford either an Empower L3 or a very nice chest.
How am i supposed to get enough fusings for a 6L? I'm in yellow maps and only have 80 chaos...
Hi.
im newbie and I would like to ask about gear.
What piece of gear can i use to have 3R and 1 blue socket? that only what im missing from guide.
Ive almost all set but I cant make Artizi Boot with 3red and 1 blue.
spend already too many orbs :(
just to make clear Ive gloves : 4 blue and Helmet 2blue/2red.
Please help.
Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info