GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Can you play this build as lowlife (have shavs) without presence of chayula in solo self found?
"
Selachi wrote:

A buddy found this, and I'm trying to figure out if it's better to use it and free up another flask. Maybe just for bosses, so I can have another heal flask. It can be hard to keep Witchfire up on certain bosses as well.

I was also wondering what people put in their 2h for boss killing? I'm currently using Breath and a Rathpith, would using a 2h increase my damage by that much? I have a 6L staff I could try to roll

Thanks for any advice from anyone!

IMO this guide is seriously outdated. Take a look at this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717015 guide instead. It bothers to look at newer equipment - including that amulet you mention.
i really don't understand the +max frenzy charges
"
sikker wrote:
"
Selachi wrote:

A buddy found this, and I'm trying to figure out if it's better to use it and free up another flask. Maybe just for bosses, so I can have another heal flask. It can be hard to keep Witchfire up on certain bosses as well.

I was also wondering what people put in their 2h for boss killing? I'm currently using Breath and a Rathpith, would using a 2h increase my damage by that much? I have a 6L staff I could try to roll

IMO this guide is seriously outdated. Take a look at this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717015 guide instead. It bothers to look at newer equipment - including that amulet you mention.

That amulet is awesome. I have it, and boy does it help packing the punch of ED/Contagion. As far as I know of other's that have invested into low life build, it's just not the tricksters cup of tea now.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!

So did this couple weeks ago and god damn does it boost damage for this build tho it makes no regen maps kinda horrible.
I don’t see how death’s oath gives you more damage with contagion ed. Are you talking about the degen from the armor itself? How close do you have to stand to the mobs with it to take effect?
"
ntencex wrote:
I don’t see how death’s oath gives you more damage with contagion ed. Are you talking about the degen from the armor itself? How close do you have to stand to the mobs with it to take effect?

Yeah its the dot from the chest and sadly only 2 of the support gems helps the dot damage or that ive seen only two of em listed in there but you dont need to be that close something like the same range as your blasphemy auras or the witchfire brew aura that it gives. Tho the damage it gives clears mobs really fast that get too close to you and it helps a little on bosses too.
How many chromatics did it take you? According to voric calculator, should take like 3400. I'm playing on SSF and pretty impossible to get that many chromatics
"
NerKiuKas wrote:
"
schmitty5638 wrote:
How do you feel about using the Heartbreaker dagger with this build? Maybe not as an item to seek, but one to use if you happen to pick it up? Apologies if this was already in your video. I watched a while ago and I don't remember.

That's absolutely fine - you can use it as you are progressing.

^^^^^

"
Selachi wrote:

It can work if you like to use that over the flask.

Regarding 2H, you'll want the same gem setup but the staff needs to be a spell dmg rolled staff with +2 or preferably +3 lvl of socketed gems (+2 chaos & +1 lvl of socketed gems) to further scale the dmg. +2 is the cheap variant of this.

"
poejacleu wrote:
Would have to be at minimal a staff with +1 Gems and a +1 (+2 obviously much better) Chaos gems socketed prefixes to outdamage a Breath/shield setup. It is noticeable. Any other affix would be gravy. Though that means you'll need another movement skill obv.

^^^^

"
ntencex wrote:

Also was wondering what armor to use since I’m playing ssf for the life mom variant. Would love perfect form of MOM but will be hard to get as ssf without breach mod

Have these to chose from:

The beast fur shawl
Cospris will
Carcass jack
Craiceann’s carapace
Deaths oath
Shav (don’t have presence of chayula)
Currently using tabula but I feel squishy as heck and don’t think I’ll be able to do guardians with this

Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

I would take which ever gives you the most eHP tbh :)

"
ntencex wrote:
Can you play this build as lowlife (have shavs) without presence of chayula in solo self found?

Absolutely :)

------------

@Sikker:
If you have a problem with my guide, let me know and I'll see what I can do differently, but don't come in here and promote other peoples guides like that, it's rather rude.

This build is designed to newer players and to be budget friendly, Impresence costs around 70c in BHC atm and is as far from budget friendly you can get. Yes, it works if you wish to avoid the flask approach but it is also a significant increase to your budget. This thread has around 2.5 mil views and is the most viewed thread afaik on the poe forums. I do my best to maintain as high quality as possible in my guides, I love recieving feedback so that I may improve on my content, but don't be rude.

-------------

"
Oatooka wrote:
i really don't understand the +max frenzy charges

Ascendancy node "Swift Killer" grants us extra dmg per frenzy & power charge :)

"
Pnennu wrote:

So did this couple weeks ago and god damn does it boost damage for this build tho it makes no regen maps kinda horrible.

It's a cool concept but no-regen maps are a big no-go with that chest!

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
ntencex wrote:
How many chromatics did it take you? According to voric calculator, should take like 3400. I'm playing on SSF and pretty impossible to get that many chromatics

id say around 2.5k and i dont recommend this in SSF at all. Took pretty much all of my currency but you can get lucky on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info