GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Ghazzy wrote:

Looking truly solid :D Cheers for sharing!

Though Blight with Spreading Rot would increase the chaos dmg taken by the bosses which is insanely effective as it provides 25%*2 (50%) increased damage taken which is based of the final damage you're doing by applying Blight with 2x Spreading Rot Jewels!

That's the choice you have to make yourself. In my case going for 2 Spreading Rots means having over 500 less hp (from alternative jewels + gloves) combined with -40% to all resists and on top of this, i'm staying close to boss instead of keeping a long distance and fully concentratiing on dodging/evading attacks.

From my point of view, I prefer safety than killing boss 5 seconds faster:)
Last edited by ziuteczek123456 on Jan 21, 2018, 7:55:33 PM

"
Badtwo wrote:
Level 84, can ya give me some recommendations ...I know I need helm enchant , still need the last of the 6 assendancies so I can do Uber and get the good enchant. In process of looking for upgrades to Amulet and ring. i actually have a better ring and Amulet but they lack the dex and strength which both always seem to be a problem for me.

My skill tree I am following the guide. Recommendations there also?

"
Hey,

Of course;
Try getting high dexterity on your amulet, strength shouldn't be a problem with a proper belt.
You don't have to lvl up Shield Charge as it won't do any difference for this build, which requires far less strength!

I'd recommend speccing out of some of the mana nodes & pick up 2 more jewel slots to use "Spreading Rot Jewel" with to further sort your single target / boss dps.

Hmm...which mana nodes are you thinking of? The only ones I can see are the 3 pts after MOM,(connected to it) and the 3 pts @ Dreamer. Then picking up the Jewel slots near Shaper and near Blood Drinker. I have the Rots already. Is that what you had in mind? Can I afford to lose them? Oh and thank you for the once over Ghaz!

EDIT>>> So I lost about 100 life and 300 mana but i switched jewels around and now have the 3 GS jewels plus 2 Spreading Rot as per your suggestion...off to map and check the difference...thanks bro!
Last edited by Badtwo on Jan 23, 2018, 5:44:46 PM
Thanks @ Chedric+Ghazzy!
I think i will go for life/mana for now and maybe later Potency of Will ^^
@kevinbrightblade Thanks a bunch for the help I went with a tree very similar to what you linked, I had been running 1.4k mana + low mana regen so long. When I switched I found I didn't need clarity at all.

Still need to upgrade gear but I'm working on it.
"
Tresiel wrote:
@kevinbrightblade Thanks a bunch for the help I went with a tree very similar to what you linked, I had been running 1.4k mana + low mana regen so long. When I switched I found I didn't need clarity at all.

Still need to upgrade gear but I'm working on it.

You're welcome!
Hey, guys. Any suggestions on what gems to 20/q20 first? I upgraded ED first because it really cheap, and it gave me a huge DPS boost. All other gems are pretty expensive. Any I should take first over others for DPS boosts?

"
bitsymphony wrote:
Hey, guys. Any suggestions on what gems to 20/q20 first? I upgraded ED first because it really cheap, and it gave me a huge DPS boost. All other gems are pretty expensive. Any I should take first over others for DPS boosts?

Do you know you can vendor a level 20 gem along with a Gemcutters Prism to get the gem back with level 1 and 20% quality? You have to level them again but imho it does not take long and safes a lot of currency.

Also you have to buy a level 21 Essence Drain anyway sooner or later ;)
Last edited by ooFunky on Jan 22, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
Sorry, 1st time poster (well, maybe I posted way back in Beta).

Decided to pick PoE up again and (late) start in Abyss league. Picked up this build and I've been using this guide as well as a handful of others I've seen sprinkled around.

What's the best way for an experienced player to Audit my builds/gear/etc? I'm a little lost on the protocol on getting help around here, sorry.
"
setcamper wrote:
Sorry, 1st time poster (well, maybe I posted way back in Beta).

Decided to pick PoE up again and (late) start in Abyss league. Picked up this build and I've been using this guide as well as a handful of others I've seen sprinkled around.

What's the best way for an experienced player to Audit my builds/gear/etc? I'm a little lost on the protocol on getting help around here, sorry.

Well you already set your profile to public so we can see your items and skilltree. That's all we need to know :) just ask your questions.
Hi there,

Trying to create that build.
Right now on lvl 74.

Complete info about my build here:

Could You give me some advice how to improve survival ability of my build?

In stats i see that all resistances are about -50%, even as a newcomer i think that's no good.

But the bigger problem is that on Atlas on tier 1 map i'm able to die from one punch, or one shot attack... It's just so fast ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info