GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Kinkstah wrote:
Hi, I started following this build, more specifically the path of building setup. And I just noticed that it has +1 curse, but only one curse is used in the skill setup.

At the moment, I'm thinking of diverging because I don't really have any curse gem slots either, and go for Corruption/chaos damage next to the +curse instead.

Can anyone explain whether I should take the +curse or not?

Thanks for any help.

Witchfire brew (flask) is the 2nd curse I believe.
"
Bloodytrailz wrote:
"
Kinkstah wrote:
Hi, I started following this build, more specifically the path of building setup. And I just noticed that it has +1 curse, but only one curse is used in the skill setup.

At the moment, I'm thinking of diverging because I don't really have any curse gem slots either, and go for Corruption/chaos damage next to the +curse instead.

Can anyone explain whether I should take the +curse or not?

Thanks for any help.

Witchfire brew (flask) is the 2nd curse I believe.

Ah thanks a lot, that explains it!
Anything you all would suggest for movement until you get shield charge? I just got to act 3 and looks like I cant get it until Siosa in the Library. Thx
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 13, 2017, 12:10:51 AM
Loving the build just got all the white maps done. I am just about to go do the uber trial for patient killer. I just got the witchfire brew and was wondering how far I can go into terms of tiers. I haven't gone past tier 8 yet, I have around 4.3k health maxed resistance almost maxed with ele weakness. I am wondering when I will be unable to kill the content before I get killed :). As it stands, if I play it wrong I can die pretty easily. So what should be my next upgrade, (I have around 15 pure chaos and in currency probably 100 +) Rathpith? Or maybe my low level unique gloves; ahah but the charges ! Or maybe a delirium Sai?
@Themasterofw Don't really know about your upgrades. If you don't have Rathpith get it. It's only around 10c right now. But for the love of god, don't try the elder before you are massively overgeared for the tier of map he is on or you are playing with someone else who doesn't do chaos damage. I tried the fight yesterday and got absolutely destroyed by him (tier 4 map), although i could do tier 8 maps. Turns out that his Energy Shield isn't bypassed by Chaos damage and regens pretty fast in the phases where you just have to dodge his spells.
Dear Ghazzy,

1. The skilltree for 89 points and the 'finished skill tree' appears to be still in the 3.0 version.

2. With the introduction of the Despair gem, why are you not recommending the Despair Gem over the Wither gem? The Despair gem grants increased DoT, decreases enemy chaos resistance and even deals chaos damage.

3. I am trying your build in 3.1, and I have made some modifications to the skilltree. How do you think this skilltree would compare against your skilltree?

Skilltree with 89 points: www.poeurl.com/bFQ5
Skilltree with 116 points (Finished): www.poeurl.com/bFQ9
Last edited by KittanunWongsriyanon on Dec 13, 2017, 2:38:46 AM
Why does everyone choose trickster over occultist for ED in this league?
"
Dear Ghazzy,

1. The skilltree for 89 points and the 'finished skill tree' appears to be still in the 3.0 version.

2. With the introduction of the Despair gem, why are you not recommending the Despair Gem over the Wither gem? The Despair gem grants increased DoT, decreases enemy chaos resistance and even deals chaos damage.

3. I am trying your build in 3.1, and I have made some modifications to the skilltree. How do you think this skilltree would compare against your skilltree?

Skilltree with 89 points: www.poeurl.com/bFQ5
Skilltree with 116 points (Finished): www.poeurl.com/bFQ9

He is using the Despair curse. Witchfire Brew will give you a level 21 Despair Aura during flask effect. Just pop the flask as you approach packs and your good :)
Ghazzy, What do you think about using the chaos version of 'Impresence' with ED? It's pretty much a permanent Witchfire brew.
"
encore1809 wrote:
Why does everyone choose trickster over occultist for ED in this league?

Trickster just has more synergy effects with this build. The only thing it doesnt have is the anti-chaos aura. Since you dont need any auras for this build, MoM is a good way to keep you alive. And MoM is great with tricktster. If you want to go ES you can go occultist, but this is a complete different build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info