GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

So lvl 71 and done the three normal labs so far and I can say as soon as I got the spectres, the fun of the build got so much more. I am still not that tanky as I have no +life on gear, but come close to 4k life. Will see how far it will carry me!
"
"
Are the solar guards rare spawns or do you need to go to the areas mentioned and use Desecrate? I ran around the areas using desecrate and looking for them but not luck :(

Hey,

If you are unable to get them within the first 3 desecrates I usually just open a new area and go there.

Thanks for the answer :D

Do you have to be a certain level to get them to spawn from desecrate? I'm still not having any luck :(
"
Hasiboo wrote:
So lvl 71 and done the three normal labs so far and I can say as soon as I got the spectres, the fun of the build got so much more. I am still not that tanky as I have no +life on gear, but come close to 4k life. Will see how far it will carry me!

Awesome to hear bro!

"
"
"
Are the solar guards rare spawns or do you need to go to the areas mentioned and use Desecrate? I ran around the areas using desecrate and looking for them but not luck :(

Hey,

If you are unable to get them within the first 3 desecrates I usually just open a new area and go there.

Thanks for the answer :D

Do you have to be a certain level to get them to spawn from desecrate? I'm still not having any luck :(

Which area are you trying to summon them in?
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Everything went great up to t7 maps.

Not a single Spectre ever died.

However, starting in t8 maps, my Spectres die to: Breaches, Mobs with 2+ Essences, Map bosses with huge elemental AOE spells, etc.
It's mostly just one Spectre that dies, but having to go resummon kills all the fun this build gave me until t7 maps. It's also not a build that I can just sit down and start playing with if I have a few minutes.

I don't see a way to make the Spectres a lot more durable.

Any advice?
I've tried summoning in the areas that was mentioned in your guide:

[58] The Battlefront
[59] The Solaris Temple Level 1
[59] The Solaris Temple Level 2
[60] The Harbour Bridge
Made a summoner because i wanted to try many of the new spectre types. In the end i mostly played with the solar guard because they are really strong and tanky. Sometimes the beam nuke they do goes around corners plus it goes down and up where the projectiles cant, which is quite good since it 1 shots packs.

Ive done most maps up to t10 with just alching and going in. Cant say ive noticed any survivability issues, they tank slams, breaches and barely get dented. Me staying alive is the main issue.

On most maps that are open you can shield charge past everything and they will wipe everything but the tankiest of rares in a few volleys.

This all was with 4 ascendancy points up to 100% spectre health/damage. So it can still go up quite a bit.

Just a heads up for those that want higher level ones, if you have them on your desecrate list you can get them in wharf, ramparts and cemetery. There are a few more but i forgot. The damage is really good once you get map level versions and they whoop bosses up to t10 really quick. This is with a 6l and EE. I have enfeeble and TC on COH so with resist curses its probably pretty silly.

I would give an update later but its unlikely ill hit high tier maps as ive just used this guy to farm currency with which im now almost done with.
ign:SerCleavy
"
Machtkatze wrote:
Everything went great up to t7 maps.

Not a single Spectre ever died.

However, starting in t8 maps, my Spectres die to: Breaches, Mobs with 2+ Essences, Map bosses with huge elemental AOE spells, etc.
It's mostly just one Spectre that dies, but having to go resummon kills all the fun this build gave me until t7 maps. It's also not a build that I can just sit down and start playing with if I have a few minutes.

I don't see a way to make the Spectres a lot more durable.

Any advice?

Let's solve the issue for you then, and quick!

1) I assume you're using "Soul Weaver" ascendancy? If not, that's the biggest issue

2) Have you summoned the spectres via a map at that point? If not, the way you do it is by bringing your spectres in to a map and then use Desecrate even if Solar Guards are not in the map in the first place, some maps bugs and creates Solar Guard corpses just because you brought them in and this allows you to resummon them at a higher area lvl inside the map.

"
I've tried summoning in the areas that was mentioned in your guide:

[58] The Battlefront
[59] The Solaris Temple Level 1
[59] The Solaris Temple Level 2
[60] The Harbour Bridge

What level is your Desecrate?

"
Angelolz wrote:
Made a summoner because i wanted to try many of the new spectre types. In the end i mostly played with the solar guard because they are really strong and tanky. Sometimes the beam nuke they do goes around corners plus it goes down and up where the projectiles cant, which is quite good since it 1 shots packs.

Ive done most maps up to t10 with just alching and going in. Cant say ive noticed any survivability issues, they tank slams, breaches and barely get dented. Me staying alive is the main issue.

On most maps that are open you can shield charge past everything and they will wipe everything but the tankiest of rares in a few volleys.

This all was with 4 ascendancy points up to 100% spectre health/damage. So it can still go up quite a bit.

Just a heads up for those that want higher level ones, if you have them on your desecrate list you can get them in wharf, ramparts and cemetery. There are a few more but i forgot. The damage is really good once you get map level versions and they whoop bosses up to t10 really quick. This is with a 6l and EE. I have enfeeble and TC on COH so with resist curses its probably pretty silly.

I would give an update later but its unlikely ill hit high tier maps as ive just used this guy to farm currency with which im now almost done with.

Hey,

Thank you for the map list :)
Do update that list by posting a new comment on this thread and I will add it to the guide for newer players!
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Also a question is, is there any more room for improvement for gear, like more uniques that scale better? I have the uniques in the guide, running only on a 4l but 4 specs and pretty much everything dies.
Do we know what maps they can be summoned from desecrate?
"
Gnomeeh wrote:
Do we know what maps they can be summoned from desecrate?

Confirmed maps that they exist in:
* Wharf
* Ramparts
* Cemetery
* more to come..

But i never found one in any wharf :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info