GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Hello Ghazzy,

I've stumbled upon quite a phenomenon. I've found a person who had mobs that appear only in Harvest league as their spectres ( in Heist league).

The mob in question is : Primal Crushclaw.

Apparently, they are pretty OP as well. Were any tests made on those so far for their viability and how would one get them in Heist?
Quick note for people waiting for responses:
I suffer from manic depression and had a rough couple of days hence the MIA on the forums and no stream today.

If you still need help, pop by my discord server (www.discord.gg/GhazzyTV) or my stream (www.twitch.tv/GhazzyTV)

"
Khaazir wrote:
Hello Ghazzy,

I've stumbled upon quite a phenomenon. I've found a person who had mobs that appear only in Harvest league as their spectres ( in Heist league).

The mob in question is : Primal Crushclaw.

Apparently, they are pretty OP as well. Were any tests made on those so far for their viability and how would one get them in Heist?

They are melee and I very much dislike using melee spectres.
You can desecrate them with one of the alt quality desecrate that provides random corpses which apparently can create the Crushclaws among others
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
feel better ghazzy.

to anyone here:

i recently specced my 93 vortex occultist to spectre necro as i was lacking items for dps on hcssf.

i still need to up my gems, but my dps is pretty weak so far. any suggestions?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/danteafk/characters
Last edited by danteafk on Oct 19, 2020, 8:43:57 PM
"
danteafk wrote:
feel better ghazzy.

to anyone here:

i recently specced my 93 vortex occultist to spectre necro as i was lacking items for dps on hcssf.

i still need to up my gems, but my dps is pretty weak so far. any suggestions?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/danteafk/characters

The biggest DPS upgrade for you currently is the number of spectres.

Also - please note that this build technically gets going only once you get yourself Triad Grip gloves. Unless you run slave drivers, I guess that's the case judging by gem setup.

You can get up to a total of 5 spectres - 3 from the gem ( at gem level 25), 1 from chest piece and 1 from Death Attunement node on the tree. I can see you are lacking level on the gem and the chestpiece mod, therefore I'd prioritize getting those.

Regarding skill tree, I'd get rid of minion life regen node near "Sacrifice" notable, and later I'd also drop the dmg leech for minions as it should be relatively easy to craft abyssal jewel that has this on it.
For HCSSF safety I'd also highly suggest you get abyss jewel with "chance to taunt on hit" and/or "chance to blind on hit". Shouldn't take a long of alteration spam for both jewels. Something like this ->
Last edited by Khaazir on Oct 20, 2020, 3:46:12 AM
Just a question on 'high' budget;

I'm looking at the meta helmet guide Ghazzy made but struggling to figure out how hypothermia and minion damage would be worth crafting- surely socketing the spectre in the 6L is always the better option?

I have 5 Spectres at lvl 25 at the minute.

"
Just a question on 'high' budget;

I'm looking at the meta helmet guide Ghazzy made but struggling to figure out how hypothermia and minion damage would be worth crafting- surely socketing the spectre in the 6L is always the better option?

I have 5 Spectres at lvl 25 at the minute.

Helmet is 4link, but it has 2 supports built in, which makes it a 6-link as well.

So not only you have a 6-link in the helmet, you also get ( in the best version) the bonus +3 to level of socketed minion gems with makes the DPS be way higher than normal 6-link setup.
Last edited by Khaazir on Oct 24, 2020, 6:54:55 PM
Hallo Ghazzy
thx for this fantastic guide, i try it to rebuild it.
today i crafted the high budget helmet with:

+3 to level of socketed minion gems
socketed gems are supported by level 16 minion damage
socketed gens are supported by level 18 hypothermia
minions deal 17% increased damage
13% increased effect of cold ailments

now i want to change from the 6 linked to 4 linked,
are the 4 linked gems the same like last league with the redemption sentries?

raise spectre + predator (boss fight)/feeding frenzy (clearspeed) + elemtnal damage with attacks + vicious projectiles

or i should change the gems?
"
are the 4 linked gems the same like last league with the redemption sentries?

raise spectre + predator (boss fight)/feeding frenzy (clearspeed) + elemtnal damage with attacks + vicious projectiles

or i should change the gems?

For my SO 4L helmet setup I'm personally going with: Raise Spectre - Spell Echo - Pred/FF - Volley.

Having a blast with it. First time ever that I managed to consecutively kill all highest tier conquerors, all guardians, Sirus 8, Shaper and Elder deathless, alongside very relaxing Simulacrum runs and red blighted maps. Uber Elder should be totally possible deathless as well, only lvl83 Heists are still oneshot territory, it's the only zone in which yellow mobs survive long enough for me to have to care about them.
Last edited by TheSwarmIdentity on Oct 26, 2020, 3:28:39 PM

Hi,

I am playing this build in Hardcore Heist, but my spectres dont seem to be doing that great damage

Can someone help me to increase their DPS, take into account I am playing in HC so I cant afford to lose tankiness

Mainly struggling vs T14+ bosses and 80+ Heist clearing

Ty
What is the difference between Volley and GMP for Syndicate Operatives? I see a lot of people using Volley over GMP and I'm not sure why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info