GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Hey there, having some troubles with understanding how to use all auras. I was able to pick up a decent ring with aspect of the spider. So as mentioned in the guide it says to drop bonechill to be able to use it.

In doing so do I also need to take the two reduced mana res nodes in the Sovereignty wheel to run skitter, hatred, and aspect (with dropping bonechill)?

I currently am not taking the 2 reduced res nodes and have the aura effect node, but even without bonechill I am at 104% reserved, and can't run all 3 auras.

Just wanting to make sure I am not missing something
"
iAmArrays wrote:
Hey there, having some troubles with understanding how to use all auras. I was able to pick up a decent ring with aspect of the spider. So as mentioned in the guide it says to drop bonechill to be able to use it.

In doing so do I also need to take the two reduced mana res nodes in the Sovereignty wheel to run skitter, hatred, and aspect (with dropping bonechill)?

I currently am not taking the 2 reduced res nodes and have the aura effect node, but even without bonechill I am at 104% reserved, and can't run all 3 auras.

Do you have any other support gems linked to your auras which would increase the mana reservation they'd require?
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
iAmArrays wrote:

Do you have any other support gems linked to your auras which would increase the mana reservation they'd require?

Currently not, I have skitterbots linked with nothing, and then generosity and hatred linked.

Edit: To be able to run all 3 with bonechill dropped I am currently changed to the two reduced mana res nodes instead of aura effect, but ideally I'd like to not have to use those 2 nodes, and put one into life if I am missing something
Last edited by iAmArrays on Oct 12, 2020, 3:31:40 PM
"
iAmArrays wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
iAmArrays wrote:

Currently not, I have skitterbots linked with nothing, and then generosity and hatred linked.

Edit: To be able to run all 3 with bonechill dropped I am currently changed to the two reduced mana res nodes instead of aura effect, but ideally I'd like to not have to use those 2 nodes, and put one into life if I am missing something

Currently in bed but It would be good if you could pop by my discord server ( www.discord.gg/GhazzyTV ) and ask this with a link to your profile in the build-review channel either myself or other veterans will help you out as soon as we find time
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy wrote:
Currently in bed but It would be good if you could pop by my discord server ( www.discord.gg/GhazzyTV ) and ask this with a link to your profile in the build-review channel either myself or other veterans will help you out as soon as we find time

Will do! Appreciate the help. Have a good night Ghazzy
Hi Ghazzy, in general, would you say that a 6L body armour would be better than a 6L helmet with +2 minion level (not +3, +3 is on another level of price)? I can only afford one for now so I am on fence. For sure 6L in body can benefit from woke gems but woke gems are very expensive anyway.
Hello, can I ask why do you have to use Armagedon Brand when you can link Frost Bomb with Hextouch support and curse? You can save one socket this way or am I missing something? Thanks :)
I have a probably stupid question but I did not find a good answer anywhere...
Why do we use (and even chose as a first ascendancy skill) mistress of sacrifice on this build? Correct me if I am wrong, but it only gives us 15% movement speed and 15% cast speed. The skill effect duration does not seem relevant, and obviously, the minion time is irrelevant as well.

Can someone give me some explanation for it?
"
Kiri8 wrote:
I have a probably stupid question but I did not find a good answer anywhere...
Why do we use (and even chose as a first ascendancy skill) mistress of sacrifice on this build? Correct me if I am wrong, but it only gives us 15% movement speed and 15% cast speed. The skill effect duration does not seem relevant, and obviously, the minion time is irrelevant as well.

Can someone give me some explanation for it?

For running bone offering for block cap would be my first thought
Hello, when POB shows me similar DPS for Redemption Sentries and Syndicate Operatives, which ones should I use? What's the biggest difference of those two spectres or their pros and cons?
Last edited by lampicka95 on Oct 17, 2020, 2:02:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info