GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Is beacon of corruption still bugged?
Good to see it will be possible to get your spectres (whichever you like to use),
also from maps, that would make them a bit stronger even ! :)

it's still a bit unclear to me tho, if i look at desecrate,

it now seems to me that both the 'zone level' and 'corpse level' are used as caps,
(which means at lvl 19 of the gem (corresponding with zone level 68 - laboratory)
you will get map level minions (Even tho the listed corpse level of the gem is 100 - i suspect that's just a maximum ?). the monsters on the map/your spectre 's level are going to be equal to zone level?

(if i do actually get lvl 100 spectres, i'm still gonna see a nice increase in their dps / hp value tho ) lolz but i doubt it

*my gem is going to lvl from 17 to 18 soon, i will see if anything changes in their stat windows / screenshots dumped
Last edited by steve444 on Jun 22, 2016, 3:04:44 AM
"
steve444 wrote:
Good to see it will be possible to get your spectres (whichever you like to use),

it now seems to me that both the 'zone level' and 'corpse level' are used as caps,
(which means at lvl 19 of the gem (corresponding with zone level 68 - laboratory)
you will get map level minions (Even tho the listed corpse level of the gem is 100 - i suspect that's just a maximum ?). the monsters on the map/your spectre 's level are going to be equal to zone level?

I had the same question on the prev. page and Ghazzy said that max spectre level we can get atm is 82(hello t15 maps) which will lead to INSANE dmg output.

The corpse lvl on the gem is theoretical maximum we can get by creating the corpse from desecrate, however it is still capped at zone lvl.

some wiki text: "Note that the levels stated beneath are MAXIMUM levels of the corpses created by Desecrate. The real level of the spawned corpses is still capped by the ZONE level"

so if you want better spectres we need to catch them in t5+ maps (actually managed to get flame ones in the sewers map it was t3 map i think, but was using real corpse not desecrate one, since my desecrate is only lvl 12 :D)

Btw, Ghazzy is it mandatory to have +2 minion helm? I am currently using rly good resist ES helm and to find decent +2 will take some time.
Last edited by prophets on Jun 22, 2016, 3:31:40 AM
i think you are right tho, and: i have looked at the differences in the spectre's tabs (lvl 17 desecrate vs lvl 18):

and they dont seem to be different at all (yes i resummoned them lol)

(besides in the defense tab evasion rating went up from 411 to 415 and mana regen / sec from 40.3 to 40.5 - i think it's showing *MY CHAR's* value changes, cause i also just leveled up).

in the other tabs i see no changes.

but: i can't check their total life, and i still think , like prophets, that they went up in level from 64 to 66 and have more life now (no way to confirm it zzzz)

and on the higher maps i will def. try summoning them directly, this will make sure it's not limited by lvl 70
Last edited by steve444 on Jun 22, 2016, 4:46:36 AM
"
Version Changes 1.1.0

The maximum level of a created corpse has been changed to being higher than the required level of the skill.
This scales up to a monster level cap of 100 by level 20 of the gem.
Desecrate also now enforces a limit of 15 corpses at a time.

this leads me to believe tho, that , if this is working as intended, the lvl of spectre you get is only limited by 'corpse lvl' when using desecrate?

and lvl 100 would raise the cap to 'all the content' and you would always get a copy of the monster / level that was on the map

and you wouldn't have to worry about manually summoning as long as your gem is lvl 19 / 20
(it's what i would like to believe, but if anyone can confirm, that woudl be greaaat)
Last edited by steve444 on Jun 22, 2016, 5:03:18 AM
iam going to try my first summoner build.

id like to know how high this build can go and wich mods should be skipped?
why purity of fire? am i missing something here...
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Is beacon of corruption still bugged?

Beacon of corruption is no longer bugged no. I've made a YouTube video with it showing of 20c budget atziri killer as a summoner.

"
steve444 wrote:

(if i do actually get lvl 100 spectres, i'm still gonna see a nice increase in their dps / hp value tho ) lolz but i doubt it

*my gem is going to lvl from 17 to 18 soon, i will see if anything changes in their stat windows / screenshots dumped

Their tooltip stats will never change, however, their base attributes/numbers are scaling which is why they become stupidly strong in higher lvls.
Desecrate cap is only showing the maximum corpse lvl that you can generate whilst the area lvl is the absolute cap of what actually comes to existance.

"
prophets wrote:
"
steve444 wrote:

I had the same question on the prev. page and Ghazzy said that max spectre level we can get atm is 82(hello t15 maps) which will lead to INSANE dmg output.

The corpse lvl on the gem is theoretical maximum we can get by creating the corpse from desecrate, however it is still capped at zone lvl.

some wiki text: "Note that the levels stated beneath are MAXIMUM levels of the corpses created by Desecrate. The real level of the spawned corpses is still capped by the ZONE level"

so if you want better spectres we need to catch them in t5+ maps (actually managed to get flame ones in the sewers map it was t3 map i think, but was using real corpse not desecrate one, since my desecrate is only lvl 12 :D)

Btw, Ghazzy is it mandatory to have +2 minion helm? I am currently using rly good resist ES helm and to find decent +2 will take some time.

Cheers for the explanation/elaboration!

Getting a +2 helmet is my personal preference as it makes your tanky minions better but it is far from mandatory.
As a matter of fact, nothing in any of my build guides are ever mandatory, if you wish to play my builds in another way I always promote people to do so. The best version of a build for anyone to play is the version they have the most fun with or feel the most comfortable with.

"
steve444 wrote:
i think you are right tho, and: i have looked at the differences in the spectre's tabs (lvl 17 desecrate vs lvl 18):

and they dont seem to be different at all (yes i resummoned them lol)

(besides in the defense tab evasion rating went up from 411 to 415 and mana regen / sec from 40.3 to 40.5 - i think it's showing *MY CHAR's* value changes, cause i also just leveled up).

in the other tabs i see no changes.

but: i can't check their total life, and i still think , like prophets, that they went up in level from 64 to 66 and have more life now (no way to confirm it zzzz)

and on the higher maps i will def. try summoning them directly, this will make sure it's not limited by lvl 70

We get 0 tooltip information outside how much % we are increasing certain things but we never get the numbers for minions. There is an old post for SRS which is before the 20% nerf and gem rework, there is for zombies/skeletons but when it comes to spectres we get next to no information. On top of this, they scale by lvl when you grab them from maps which are significantly upgrading their defence & offence, and yet again, without showing any numbers.

"
steve444 wrote:
"
Version Changes 1.1.0

The maximum level of a created corpse has been changed to being higher than the required level of the skill.
This scales up to a monster level cap of 100 by level 20 of the gem.
Desecrate also now enforces a limit of 15 corpses at a time.

this leads me to believe tho, that , if this is working as intended, the lvl of spectre you get is only limited by 'corpse lvl' when using desecrate?

and lvl 100 would raise the cap to 'all the content' and you would always get a copy of the monster / level that was on the map

and you wouldn't have to worry about manually summoning as long as your gem is lvl 19 / 20
(it's what i would like to believe, but if anyone can confirm, that woudl be greaaat)

This is a great theory, considering the fact that I've been falsly informed by GGG in the past the only way to figure it out is to test it ourselves by doing this;

Desecrate with getting as close as possible to the area lvl example; 65 then PvP someone with contagion linked with some DPS to make it kill the spectre in like a few seconds.
Test again with a lvl 100 desecrate and do the same there.

(In the open world FFA Arena in act 3, I dont remember the area lvl though so gota check that first of course if even possible).

Outside of that it's just about to post it to GGG, problem outside of this is that spectres like the Knitted Horrors doesn't exist on desecrate...

I seriously doubt this would be the case, as this would mean the corpses on the ground are in fact baesd of the lvl of the Desecrate gem and not the area lvl which also means that lvl 20 desecrate would be absolutely insane for any DD or Vaal DD builds which are all clear that they are only getting corpses of the area lvl.

"
Themolchii wrote:
iam going to try my first summoner build.

id like to know how high this build can go and wich mods should be skipped?

Blood Magic, Ele reflect are a no-go.
Chain can be dangerous so just be careful
TC is annoying til you get your last 2 Ascendancy points in which you grab Mistress of Sacrifice and then TC won't be such a nuisance.

Rest is and should be perfectly fine.

"
AmbersDesire wrote:
why purity of fire? am i missing something here...

Mainly to help elemental reflect for your Flame Sentinels but it also helps you gear cheaper and easier.
Purity of Elements works decently for this as well, but I personally prefer PoF as I like to run Atziri every now and then, and in that case the + max res is pretty nice! :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
the silver lining on temp chains maps is all your flask effects are extended as well, so extended duration quicksilver flasks last a really long time. not sure if vaal auras count though.

(the duration time itself isnt extended, but it takes 1.3 sec to count 1 sec etc)
Last edited by Asmosis on Jun 22, 2016, 10:00:51 AM
"
Asmosis wrote:
the silver lining on temp chains maps is all your flask effects are extended as well, so extended duration quicksilver flasks last a really long time. not sure if vaal auras count though.

(the duration time itself isnt extended, but it takes 1.3 sec to count 1 sec etc)

Everything that comes from you works, so vaal auras as well, not flesh offering though as it's a pseudo external buff.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info