GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
Tracinta wrote:
Hello,

An update on your build!! Ive just hit level 75 in hardcore, with pretty average gear. Its been super fun, thank you!

I started the build at cruel after leveling with firestorm. It was a breeze especially as I paid about 5 chaos for the 3 required uniques and +2 helm.

I was also thinking you could put some Spectre tips in your guide, which could really help some of the newer players to summoner:

Instead of summoning the spectres from the Solaris Temple using Desecrate, You can zone into The Eternal Laboratory for them. (Somtimes will require the odd reset)
The Solaris Temple in Merciless is level 64, whilst the Eternal lab is level 68.

The 68 Spectres absolutely tear up maps and I am having no problem killing the boss's in second or two. Ive even dared to try Dungeon maps and Brutus melts.

With that said, thank you once again for this brilliant build!!!

Thanks for pointing out the Eternal Lab corpses being lvl 68! thats quite an improvement
if i look at poe wiki at desecrate,

Desecrate Level Zone Level Corpse Level

16: 62, 67
17: 64, 71
18: 66, 75
19: 68, 100

does this mean lvl 17 desecrate will give the max lvl flame sentinels ? (lvl 71 corspe lvl) or does zone level affect it as well? (level 19 desecrate , zone lvl 68 for lab)

(i spsecifically remember my dex being low at the start / i'm still lvling the gem atm, and i was struggling to find flame sentinels at first (i kept getting the lightning ones) lolz)

PROTIP: if the lab instance doesnt have them, you can reset the instance from the map by CTRL-Left clicking the map node, until they spawn
Last edited by steve444 on Jun 21, 2016, 2:46:38 AM
So in ur current items you have chaos golem, vaal haste etc in your 1st hand. If you use the chaos beacon build that leaves it empty, what would you suggest putting into the 3L Aurumvorax?
So in ur current items you have chaos golem, vaal haste etc in your 1st hand. If you use the chaos beacon build that leaves it empty, what would you suggest putting into the 3L Aurumvorax?
"
zyprus wrote:
What links would you recommend with knitted horrors?

5L:
Spectre - Minion DMG - GMP - PPAD - Added Fire

6L
Spectre - Minion DMG - GMP - PPAD - Pierce - Poison

"
Pizzarugi wrote:
After looking at your gem setup, I have a few questions:

1. I noticed your gem setup for flesh offering and, while it is good, I am curious as to why faster casting is necessary for it. Wouldn't it work better to have vaal haste there instead of faster casting, in order to take advantage of the increased duration? You could then place something else in the golem setup that could benefit the golem, such as minion life or minion damage support.

2. And speaking of the chaos golem, I've been using the lightning golem instead and so far it's been doing a relatively decent job, and the lightning aura it sometimes casts even gives your minions some extra damage to throw around. Are you hard set on using the chaos golem over stone, fire or lightning and if so, I would like to know why. I can imagine the extra physical damage resistance would come in handy when stacked with Flesh Binder Ascendancy, but I would like to get your opinion on this.

3. Is it necessary to have purity of fire? I can imagine it coming in handy when fighting Atziri, but is it vital to have in other scenarios? If not, you could swap that out and make the helmet into a 4l so you can slot a poison support gem. While your zombies are designed to meatshield, giving them poison on hit would improve their damage output without sacrificing their tankiness. Of course, you could replace the poison support with minion elemental resistance support to make them even more of a meatshield. If you still would like to have a slot open for purity of fire, you could keep the slot red and just slap on added fire damage for your zombies. Your zombies will do additional damage because of EE and you can swap with purity when you need it!

1. The way i link my gems are out of my own personal preference, if you prefer to do it in another way, go for it! :)

2. Problem with Lightning Golem is the lightning buff makes your EE proc lightning dmg which lessens the power of your EE (Which should be used with lightning dmg either way from the start). However, the cast/atk speed is nice with it!

3. Purity of Elements would be sufficient, however, I like to run Atziri even with this build so Purity of Fire is a more stable choice for that end, + I'm a big fan of + max resistance!
Again, as question nr1, if you prefer to go for another setup than how I am running it, I always promote people to play my builds in what ever way they would prefer! :)

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Well, here to report after doing up to t10 maps and pale council. Pale council is a pain but I was getting some hideous chop or I believe it would have been deathless. Lost 2 zombies and a golem. No bosses are hard so far.

I've done council on this and my tweaked version and my high budget version. They are a complete joke when you get everything sorted (as long as you don't lag!)

:)

"
Tracinta wrote:
Hello,

An update on your build!! Ive just hit level 75 in hardcore, with pretty average gear. Its been super fun, thank you!

I started the build at cruel after leveling with firestorm. It was a breeze especially as I paid about 5 chaos for the 3 required uniques and +2 helm.

I was also thinking you could put some Spectre tips in your guide, which could really help some of the newer players to summoner:

Instead of summoning the spectres from the Solaris Temple using Desecrate, You can zone into The Eternal Laboratory for them. (Somtimes will require the odd reset)
The Solaris Temple in Merciless is level 64, whilst the Eternal lab is level 68.

The 68 Spectres absolutely tear up maps and I am having no problem killing the boss's in second or two. Ive even dared to try Dungeon maps and Brutus melts.

With that said, thank you once again for this brilliant build!!!

Awesome! Cheers!
I will in about 2-3 weeks release a general mechanic guide for all type of summoner builds going through the basic mechanics of summoners/minions.

I'm always suggesting Eternal Lab? :)

Cheers again <3

"
steve444 wrote:
if i look at poe wiki at desecrate,

Desecrate Level Zone Level Corpse Level

16: 62, 67
17: 64, 71
18: 66, 75
19: 68, 100

does this mean lvl 17 desecrate will give the max lvl flame sentinels ? (lvl 71 corspe lvl) or does zone level affect it as well? (level 19 desecrate , zone lvl 68 for lab)

(i spsecifically remember my dex being low at the start / i'm still lvling the gem atm, and i was struggling to find flame sentinels at first (i kept getting the lightning ones) lolz)

PROTIP: if the lab instance doesnt have them, you can reset the instance from the map by CTRL-Left clicking the map node, until they spawn

As long as desecrate matches the lvl of the area in which you summon your minions in they will be capped. However, for higher lvl spectres found in maps you might need a bit higher lvl desecrate!

"
Alreatha wrote:

Any Vaal Auras you see fit, or optimize the other links so that for example Flesh Offering / Vaal Haste gets increased Duration and/or Faster Casting as well as faster casting for convocation/desecrate etc etc :)

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Dude, you are the best. Always thought summoner builds are boring to play(hello srs, actually i thought it is only viable build) but you opened a really fun build for me. Took my old 83 witch that had talents reset after Ascen. patch and turned it into a sum. Well, a bit hard in the beginning when you are running maps with lvl 10-12 gems LOL.

However have some questions since I never played sum before.

1) How do you keep mobs always in front of you. In my case my gameplay is: I engage, resumon entire pack run behind them and it works in t5 maps, however I feel that soon I will get hammer shot in my head with that kind of playstyle.

2) After reading about desecrate gem + some comments on the forum, does it mean that lvl 100 spectres are only possible in high end maps? Since in lab we are getting lvl 68 spectres (Am I right here? or did I misunderstand it?)
Ghazzy is the 5 keystone and the other guide going to be posted soon that you mentioned?
IGN: Flickinboogers
"
prophets wrote:
Dude, you are the best. Always thought summoner builds are boring to play(hello srs, actually i thought it is only viable build) but you opened a really fun build for me. Took my old 83 witch that had talents reset after Ascen. patch and turned it into a sum. Well, a bit hard in the beginning when you are running maps with lvl 10-12 gems LOL.

However have some questions since I never played sum before.

1) How do you keep mobs always in front of you. In my case my gameplay is: I engage, resumon entire pack run behind them and it works in t5 maps, however I feel that soon I will get hammer shot in my head with that kind of playstyle.

2) After reading about desecrate gem + some comments on the forum, does it mean that lvl 100 spectres are only possible in high end maps? Since in lab we are getting lvl 68 spectres (Am I right here? or did I misunderstand it?)

Hey! Glad you like it so much! :D Summoners are tons of fun if you just know what to do. :)

1. Any type of offensive move/ability such as normal attack, curse, ball lightning etc etc makes your minions "more likely" to move/attack towards the area you are aiming at. So I convocate, move back, and fire w/e spell against the enemies which moves my minions offensively whilst I'm in the back, behind my meatshields! :)

2. Sadly the highest lvl spectre we can get right now is from lvl 82 maps (t15). Usually we use Flame Sentinels, Knitted Horrors or Undying Evangelists which are all below lvl 70. They work just fine, if you happen to find them in a map just means they will be insanely strong for you, at least till they die, you logout, or DC.... :P

Hope it helped!

"
skuterpie wrote:
Ghazzy is the 5 keystone and the other guide going to be posted soon that you mentioned?

Should be able to post it on Friday, my buildlist will be updated with it, and a video guide will be uploaded.
Ghazzy if nobody told you they love you today. I love you./
IGN: Flickinboogers
"
skuterpie wrote:
Ghazzy if nobody told you they love you today. I love you./

Sitting here with insomnia, smiling. <3