"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

Does the "Traps and Mines have a 25% chance to Poison on Hit" from the 4x Coated Shrapnel stack/increase or do you take 4 to have the increased damage mostly?
You take 4 so you get 100% chance to poison (each jewel gives 25%)
"
"

dont worry you are doing very good :)

We use Bladefall+trap+clustertrap+incresed critical strikes+concentrated effect Always! We then use Trap cooldown recovery or trap and mine dmg dependingon our needs.

You normally take powercharges way earlier.Dont underestimate the power of powercharges. it doesent only provides us with 50%inc crit chance it also gives(thanks to assassin class) 0,5 base critical strike chance.Base critical strike chance is much more powerfull since all x% inc crit chance modifiers from tree/gear are scaling off that number. So you should be crit capped as soon you got the last powercharge.

Greetings Ekarpoe

so i need 4G2B belly? i see your belly in the first post and its 5G1B thats why i switching between icc and CE

Exactly, 4G2B Is the Way we go.
Dunno why the chest has 5G1B but i Will fix it.
just found out Toxic Delivery doesnt amplify the poison on Bladefall trap.

http://prntscr.com/bauxz8

This essentially makes the 4 ascendency nodes useless.
That post was brought up a while back and the info was wrong. A representative from GGG (forget his name) said the info was not right and it does work. So not wasted :)

edit : Link to post https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4lz471/new_toxic_delivery_does_not_work_with_traps_etc/
Last edited by l33tsmurf on Jun 19, 2016, 5:52:10 AM
I am playing a really similar build to this but using bows instead with RoA and Puncture traps. I started as Saboteur but thinking Assassin may be better. The only thing keeping me from switching is the lack of power charge generation without being able to use Claws of Agony. Any idea on how I can keep power charges up? Pretty mandatory for Assassin to have power charges and Blast Cascade seems awful.
"
noremac13 wrote:
I am playing a really similar build to this but using bows instead with RoA and Puncture traps. I started as Saboteur but thinking Assassin may be better. The only thing keeping me from switching is the lack of power charge generation without being able to use Claws of Agony. Any idea on how I can keep power charges up? Pretty mandatory for Assassin to have power charges and Blast Cascade seems awful.

Im curious what hat is wrong with jaws of agony ?

Beside that you can try assasins mark and its powercharge on kill effect.

"

Im curious what hat is wrong with jaws of agony ?

Beside that you can try assasins mark and its powercharge on kill effect.

I'm doing Rain of Arrows and Puncture traps so I can't use a shield or else I would. I will try Assassin's Mark but I am guessing since the traps are getting the kills I won't get any charges from that either.

Unfortunately I may just have to resort to running a 4 link setup with like Split Arrow, Curse on Hit, Curse, PCoC and just use that to maintain charges. Blast Cascade is just really underwhelming and has negative synergy with everything else. Cluster traps with Chain Reaction only gives 1 charge and same with Sunblast. If I throw 6 traps at a time I should at least have a chance to generate 6 charges but sadly it doesn't work that way.
Im about to try uber atziri any advice i need to know before fighting?
Uber atziri reflect curses? i must desactivate enfeblee?

Gear

i have 4.4k hp
Enfield does not reflect if you are using blasphemy as far as I know.

I would also suggest swapping tap cool down for trap and mine damage for boss fights.

Also use vaal lighting get traps for spit phases and other bosses helps a lot.

Gl and take it slow and make sure you got some bleed flask for the trash snake they hurt!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info