"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

"
Guys i have some currency and i think i go for a 6L chest i saw that you were talking bout wich one is better so please can u recommend me the best chest for this build?

Also i see that you guys doesnt talk about Carcass jack (Area dmg) isnt a good armor for this build? and about my gear any advice to impove it ?

my

you belt and helm could use more life can be hard to come by if you need the 3 ress on both items maybe aim for high(t1-t1) 2 res life on both items?

As we go for a chest i just say belly ist the best option here Much life up to 15 all res adn evasion armor.

We dont need extra area form carcass and we dont need taht bit extra era dmg on a devensive item slot.On top carcass gives energy shield which is kinda useless for this build.
"
zfky09 wrote:
best armour is cospri's will cost about 3 exalts. you only need to 5 link it to get decent dps cause its like a 6 link. I'm using one atm and its beasty having enemies enfeebled all the time regardless of hexproof is the real selling point.

But im running 4 Coated Sharpnel so i dont see the utility of poison in cospri, im thinking in buy a 6L belly i think is the best option i can find for now thanks!
"

At lvl 93 with that tree I have 5k life, my gear is the standard for this build :

Spoiler

I think that 5K life is quite enough to get some more crit and damage?
Hi, just want to say thanks for this awesome build !

Cheap and really fun to play, DOPE !
"
"
Guys i have some currency and i think i go for a 6L chest i saw that you were talking bout wich one is better so please can u recommend me the best chest for this build?

Also i see that you guys doesnt talk about Carcass jack (Area dmg) isnt a good armor for this build? and about my gear any advice to impove it ?

my

you belt and helm could use more life can be hard to come by if you need the 3 ress on both items maybe aim for high(t1-t1) 2 res life on both items?

As we go for a chest i just say belly ist the best option here Much life up to 15 all res adn evasion armor.

We dont need extra area form carcass and we dont need taht bit extra era dmg on a devensive item slot.On top carcass gives energy shield which is kinda useless for this build.

Thank you very much for the answer!

Now last question wich setup i must use in the 6L belly

Trap-Trap cooldown-Cluster trap-Bladefall-Trap and mine damage-ICC
or
Trap-Trap cooldown-Cluster trap-Bladefall-Trap and mine damage-Concentrated effect?

Thanks!
"
"
"

my

Thank you very much for the answer!

Now last question wich setup i must use in the 6L belly

Trap-Trap cooldown-Cluster trap-Bladefall-Trap and mine damage-ICC
or
Trap-Trap cooldown-Cluster trap-Bladefall-Trap and mine damage-Concentrated effect?

Thanks!

what is your crit chance wit full buff? check it out first.
If your crit chance with BF trap is around +85% then you can use CC effect Otherwise, use ICC.
I'm personally prefer ICC. Crit damage multiple is way larger than tool tips DPS with CC effect.
Also, keep in mind that you have 100% increase damage with Toxic Delivery.

"
N4Z wrote:

If your crit chance with BF trap is around +85% then you can use CC effect Otherwise, use ICC.
I'm personally prefer ICC. Crit damage multiple is way larger than tool tips DPS with CC effect.

I have some troubles about that

Offense+powercharges+ICC

Offense+powercharges+CE

Im lvl 85 atm i still must get another power charge in the tree but I feel not hit hard as the thread creator in the videos i will leave my tree and gear here maybe can get some advice how to improve it

Thank you very much for the answers guys!

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAW1Bx4HmQjUCPQOSBCSEZYWvxvgIG4i9CP2JP0mlSoLMHEwfDIBMhgyMjN4N9Q6Qj1fQZZHBklRS3hMs02SUUdSU1MxVUtW-l3yYeJh62KsY0Nkqmo2akNqjGwIbAtsjG0ZbTpwUXBSdm96U3sNfrB_K3_GhKKJ04oGjDaNfY2_j_qQDZMnlS6XlZf0myabhqEvoqOi2a6zsNiyGbMDtMW3dbxvvOq-isBUwfPC7MgUz3rQH9DQ0PXUI9hU2Ybb592o5zrnVOik6NbsGO0_7hXv6_DV8PnxivLh9W__3g==?accountName=Raquetaso_de_Fafafa&characterName=Fuma_Merca
"
"
N4Z wrote:

I have some troubles about that

Offense+powercharges+ICC

Offense+powercharges+CE

Im lvl 85 atm i still must get another power charge in the tree but I feel not hit hard as the thread creator in the videos i will leave my tree and gear here maybe can get some advice how to improve it

Thank you very much for the answers guys!

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAW1Bx4HmQjUCPQOSBCSEZYWvxvgIG4i9CP2JP0mlSoLMHEwfDIBMhgyMjN4N9Q6Qj1fQZZHBklRS3hMs02SUUdSU1MxVUtW-l3yYeJh62KsY0Nkqmo2akNqjGwIbAtsjG0ZbTpwUXBSdm96U3sNfrB_K3_GhKKJ04oGjDaNfY2_j_qQDZMnlS6XlZf0myabhqEvoqOi2a6zsNiyGbMDtMW3dbxvvOq-isBUwfPC7MgUz3rQH9DQ0PXUI9hU2Ybb592o5zrnVOik6NbsGO0_7hXv6_DV8PnxivLh9W__3g==?accountName=Raquetaso_de_Fafafa&characterName=Fuma_Merca

Hello there

dont worry you are doing very good :)

We use Bladefall+trap+clustertrap+incresed critical strikes+concentrated effect Always! We then use Trap cooldown recovery or trap and mine dmg dependingon our needs.

You normally take powercharges way earlier.Dont underestimate the power of powercharges. it doesent only provides us with 50%inc crit chance it also gives(thanks to assassin class) 0,5 base critical strike chance.Base critical strike chance is much more powerfull since all x% inc crit chance modifiers from tree/gear are scaling off that number. So you should be crit capped as soon you got the last powercharge.

Greetings Ekarpoe
Last edited by EkarPoe on Jun 18, 2016, 3:52:59 PM
"
Mahero18 wrote:
"

At lvl 93 with that tree I have 5k life, my gear is the standard for this build :

Spoiler

I think that 5K life is quite enough to get some more crit and damage?

If you sacrifice life for more damage while feeling comfortable then its totally fine,viable isit for sure anyways :)

But its a difference from 1k hp and for myself i like to play more save while i still go for some levels i guess.
Also i tryed to find out how much life you can get while pushing out a resonable amount of damage.
Last edited by EkarPoe on Jun 18, 2016, 4:00:44 PM
"

dont worry you are doing very good :)

We use Bladefall+trap+clustertrap+incresed critical strikes+concentrated effect Always! We then use Trap cooldown recovery or trap and mine dmg dependingon our needs.

You normally take powercharges way earlier.Dont underestimate the power of powercharges. it doesent only provides us with 50%inc crit chance it also gives(thanks to assassin class) 0,5 base critical strike chance.Base critical strike chance is much more powerfull since all x% inc crit chance modifiers from tree/gear are scaling off that number. So you should be crit capped as soon you got the last powercharge.

Greetings Ekarpoe

so i need 4G2B belly? i see your belly in the first post and its 5G1B thats why i switching between icc and CE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info