[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Thanks! I was worried for a second, but I think I should be fine. I just have to go north into int for coldhearted calculation / claws of the falcon and then I can fill out as needed for claw of the pride and soul rake.

Love the build so far!
hi, your guide seem fun to play. Is it still viable in patch 3.0 or is it outdated? like does it still do a lot of dmg compare to other class/builds, easy time soloing mobs and bosses, etc.

I'm new to the game and only been playing for 8 hours. I made a shadow glacial cascade and already got tired of plant traps. I want to switch to a fast hitting, high crit dps, using fist class.
"
Thanks! I was worried for a second, but I think I should be fine. I just have to go north into int for coldhearted calculation / claws of the falcon and then I can fill out as needed for claw of the pride and soul rake.

Love the build so far!

Kill on, brother.

You could always spec into claws last...technically the smartest way to go
"
HVEYN wrote:
hi, your guide seem fun to play. Is it still viable in patch 3.0 or is it outdated? like does it still do a lot of dmg compare to other class/builds, easy time soloing mobs and bosses, etc.

I'm new to the game and only been playing for 8 hours. I made a shadow glacial cascade and already got tired of plant traps. I want to switch to a fast hitting, high crit dps, using fist class.

Absolutely. I played yesterday and this morning, casually, with no help. At level 52/53 and steamrolling everything. Only deaths were to new bosses I haven't seen yet.
Hi

your build guide has been so great, killing everything on my path

just a quick question, is this gem any good for this build?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Might_and_Influence
Last edited by ohkered on Aug 8, 2017, 11:06:06 AM
"
ohkered wrote:
Hi

your build guide has been so great, killing everything on my path

just a quick question, is this gem any good for this build?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Might_and_Influence

I was using it during the last league and I did like it. The AOE wasn't as good as 20/20 increased AOE but the ability to add another damage gen was very nice. I plan on using it again and at least trying it out. Last league I went SSF and never really finished the build or got what I needed.
Total noob here.

Is it possible to use daggers instead of claws for this build? Are there any major disadvantages?

Love me some knives! :}
"
Viduka wrote:
Total noob here.

Is it possible to use daggers instead of claws for this build? Are there any major disadvantages?

Love me some knives! :}

Bunch of people have asked and the short answer is: yes

The claw nodes were buffed and dagger implicit stats were nerfed so they are a little closer but basically daggers will give you more damage and claws will give you better survivability. You would just change from claw nodes to dagger nodes on the passive tree.
I keep getting stuck on terrain with Whirling Blades when I'm in big groups.
Any tips or am I just being stupid ?
There is a mistake in the three, you went down to the left side(look at Claw of the Pride) and used 3 points.
If you go down on the right(2 points) you save 1 point.

If you continue down to the right you lose 1 18%duration frenzy charge, but you can remove some dex node, saving another point.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAYBAAAGAQkB3AOHBLEFLQW1DHMNjQ3RDkgQkhEvEZYR1RQgFfYV_Ra_F7AbrSFgIzYj9iT9JpUqCy5TMHwyMjXvNj067T7PQKBDMUX0R35KfUqLTP9Nkk4qUEdRR1HZUxBVS1eXWhpbr13yXz9gQWHiYnlirGNDY3Bkr2VNbIxtbG87b1dwUnTtdf1343gZeWh673sUfXWBQYRvhNmHdonTijiMNo19jYGNv5KAk5CVZpoXnaqi2aOKpn-pbrCSsNixs7TFtUi42bxvvTa95r6nwBrBBMGLwaDDM9Nv037UQtYH2Ybawd1I44TkUedU53To1utj7UHuDu8O_MX-uv-T_94=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info