[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
weppe1337 wrote:
Can't see a single character running this build on poe.ninja, not even a character close to using any of the skills or items.
This just died in 3.4? Kinda new to the game and feel like this char is far from enjoyable compared to arc elementalist or MS jugg for example.

dual strike is enjoyable - yes, meta - no
now this looks like a nice league starter build . i think i might roll this or arc traps , still a little unsure but this looks much fun
Been playing this for the past few weeks, and having so much more fun than I was with arc or sunder. Gear is cheap too. 25k dual strike DPS at lvl 51, and in HC so I've focused quite a bit on defense/life as well.
I am about to create my very first character for the new season and I wonder if it's a good idea to follow this build but only playing frost of blade/LS and not dual strike. I mean would I be able to lvl without being hardstuck? (no problems if i die a lot if i'm sure i can do it once i'm better at the game). thanks for the guide anyway was cool to read
Looks like legacy BoR is coming back, pretty nice buff for this build.
"
ZonnaK wrote:
I am about to create my very first character for the new season and I wonder if it's a good idea to follow this build but only playing frost of blade/LS and not dual strike. I mean would I be able to lvl without being hardstuck? (no problems if i die a lot if i'm sure i can do it once i'm better at the game). thanks for the guide anyway was cool to read

Damage on bosses is going to be bad without Dual Strike. 4 link Frost Blades is enough actually for monster clearing and kitting.
"
"
ZonnaK wrote:

Damage on bosses is going to be bad without Dual Strike. 4 link Frost Blades is enough actually for monster clearing and kitting.

If you want to run Lightning strike and get pierce or chain going then it's a decent happy medium as it does a lot more base damage than Frost Blades
"
BigBlappa wrote:
Looks like legacy BoR is coming back, pretty nice buff for this build.

Yup. No 15% block but still a HUGE upgrade to people that are low on currency, especially league starters.

Also the Herald of Purity minions supposedly do more damage? IDK I was fucking destroying shit before they could spawn.

Doesn't look like much else is going to affect us.
hey man , im thinking of running this in 3.5 where there any major changes for 3.5 we should take note for? im really liking this build cause its so cost effective . im a cheap skate cause league starter chars need to be cheap and this hits that no issues
Thanks for the answers guys. If i slightly change this build to add some cold/elemental dammage to go hard on frostblade could i use dual strike for bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info