[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Any relevant changes in 3.3.0?
"
KageeHinata wrote:
Any relevant changes in 3.3.0?

no...i will update the trees and such but nothing has changed that will affect how you play or the items you use...until maybe super late game with new rare mods coming out from this league
Enjoying the build so far and thanks for creating it!

Had a couple of questions in general.

01. is it viable to switch DS out for BF?
02. with BF, would a "bloodseeker" main hand be good? If so, I would assume a stat stick on the off hand correct? I've looked at Doryani's catalyst, relentless fury, death's hand, but are those the most ideal?
03. Gems (bf/melee phys/conc eff/damage on full life, maim, inc crit damage) or are there better support gems for the phys build?

I guess I am wondering if using BF with the tree and the gear (swapping out BoR for a 6L) end game what are the most efficient weapons/gems for a good dps/survivability? With Bloodseeker/Doryani's catalyst equipped POB is showing 54k life leech/on hit rate.

Any suggestions from Say_Ten or other members are appreciated!

Thanks!
"
kevinhays wrote:

02. with BF, would a "bloodseeker" main hand be good? If so, I would assume a stat stick on the off hand correct? I've looked at Doryani's catalyst, relentless fury, death's hand, but are those the most ideal?
03. Gems (bf/melee phys/conc eff/damage on full life, maim, inc crit damage) or are there better support gems for the phys build?

I guess I am wondering if using BF with the tree and the gear (swapping out BoR for a 6L) end game what are the most efficient weapons/gems for a good dps/survivability? With Bloodseeker/Doryani's catalyst equipped POB is showing 54k life leech/on hit rate.

Thanks!

you can use BF with a direct swap for DS. just need to ditch multistrike for whatever else you want. Inc AOE or Conc Effect are prob good ones for clearing/bosses
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
kevinhays wrote:

Thanks!

you can use BF with a direct swap for DS. just need to ditch multistrike for whatever else you want. Inc AOE or Conc Effect are prob good ones for clearing/bosses

Sounds good Say_Ten! Thanks for the reply.
I'm loving this build so far, thx for sharing :).

Senzacuore
hello would love to try this build out does anyone have a updated pastebin for it , all i keep geting is a blank tree

thanks in advance
http://poeurl.com/bYKb
Hello,

I bought the jew for dualstrike splash dmg and it's awesome!
What about the other jew socket on the tree? Which should I get?

Thanks in advance
"
Say_Ten wrote:
Jewels

3 total: Might and Influence and 2 rare jewels with life and 2-3 damage stats

Use this link to search for them (you're fucking welcome) and be sure you have the correct league selected. I created the link for Standard because I know that league isn't going away.

http://poe.trade/search/otagutagugesew

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info