[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
SmokerHell wrote:

excellent work. uber death was a silly one, plus always kill the dual striker in the trio first. the other two are a joke. could've swapped to LS for that fight as well and kited if you needed to.
"
StIcKeRzZ94 wrote:
Oh sorry, thought I made it public. Should be able to see my gear now.

your gear is fine, you just need to ideally get a little more life on everything
Hello,

I just started POE some weeks ago, and I have a question regarding skills.

For example, I tried using the Melee Pshychal support gem, but I need 58 STR in order to equip it.

How can I raise my STR? I am just level 38. Not to mention , that I am using this build.

Thank you!
Last edited by peinad0 on Mar 21, 2018, 5:00:04 PM
"
peinad0 wrote:
Hello,

I just started POE some weeks ago, and I have a question regarding skills.

For example, I tried using the Melee Pshychal support gem, but I need 58 STR in order to equip it.

How can I raise my STR? I am just level 38. Not to mention , that I am using this build.

Thank you!

Just buy belt with strength on poe.trade:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Meginord%27s_Girdle
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wurm%27s_Molt
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Magnate
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Belt_of_the_Deceiver
Last edited by SmokerHell on Mar 21, 2018, 8:33:37 PM
I'm gonna try the 6L setup. So far I have

Chest: Dual Strike, Melee Physical Damage, Ruthless, Maim, Increased Crit, Multistrike
Gloves: Frost Blades, Curse on Hit, Multistrike, Warlord's Mark
Boots: Cast When Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Enfeeble, Increased Duration
Ring: Blood Rage
Helmet: Nothing... yet.

What would you recommend for the 4link helm setup?
Last edited by JesusFightsNaked on Mar 21, 2018, 9:28:57 PM
"
What would you recommend for another 4 gem setup if you have a 6L? My gems are somewhat the same at Say_Ten's with the exception of the last 4link and I'm too lazy to go through 129 pages.

I use curse setup HoI - CoH - Warlod Mark - Blood Rage for mapping and t15 bosses and swap for Ancestral Protector - Melee Phys.dmg (or any other support gem)- Blood Rage - Punishment (in other helmet) for high-end bosses
Last edited by SmokerHell on Mar 21, 2018, 9:32:44 PM
"
SmokerHell wrote:
"
What would you recommend for another 4 gem setup if you have a 6L? My gems are somewhat the same at Say_Ten's with the exception of the last 4link and I'm too lazy to go through 129 pages.

I use curse setup HoI - CoH - Warlod Mark - Blood Rage for mapping and t15 bosses and swap for Ancestral Protector - Melee Phys.dmg - Blood Rage - Punishment (in other helmet) for high-end bosses

I see. Good setup. I have Warlord's Mark in my gloves but I could switch some stuff around. Gotta ask, though. How are you running two heralds AND an aura? Or do you use certain ones during boss fights/maps? I always forget to use totems but I suppose I could try it. Thank you!
Last edited by JesusFightsNaked on Mar 21, 2018, 10:24:37 PM
Subway melt
"
"
SmokerHell wrote:
"

I use curse setup HoI - CoH - Warlod Mark - Blood Rage for mapping and t15 bosses and swap for Ancestral Protector - Melee Phys.dmg - Blood Rage - Punishment (in other helmet) for high-end bosses

I see. Good setup. I have Warlord's Mark in my gloves but I could switch some stuff around. Gotta ask, though. How are you running two heralds AND an aura? Or do you use certain ones during boss fights/maps? I always forget to use totems but I suppose I could try it. Thank you!

On maps i use only one herald: curse HoI setup with 3dps link frost blades (multistrike, cold pen, ele weapon) + abyssus and mobs just explode. With diamond flask u almost always shatter mobs + curse proc from HoI. Safe and easy. On t16+ bosses just switch curse setup helmet (abyssus) on Starkonja with totem and directly curse Punishment and switch herald on HoA (u can check uber atziri video on page 128)
Last edited by SmokerHell on Mar 22, 2018, 2:52:46 AM
"
Subway melt

assassin tested, 666 approved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info