Some Ascendancy Statistics

"
Arrogant wrote:
Perma fortify is THAT good in HC I guess.

Perma fortify is op as fuck yea, if you play bow build, champion is just the way to go in hc or even SC.
Their is no point to get more dmg with sub class because now you get far to much dmg anyway and monster are fare to weak, so you OS everything after few day anyway so no point to get some dmg with the sub class.

Labryrinth is pretty cool but that sucks is not something for end game... Farm labyrinth when you get decent lvl and gear is far to boring because its really to low = lvl68 in merciless.

THey should add a new labyrinth lvl75+ we could farm for the enchant and shit..
Last edited by Dazoul on Mar 18, 2016, 4:59:50 AM
"
Kuruptt wrote:
Is pathfinder really that bad??
Even if we omit general and specific flask nerfs and flaskfinder nerf itself, it is a class that requires you to press many buttons which doesn't fir into current press-one-button-kill-six-screens PoE paradigm.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Surprised lab time is that low, hopefully it goes up.

I'm surprised it is that high. I think most people just want to get their Ascension and then never set foot in the Lab again.

The Labyrinth content has been quite divisive. There are a lot of players that have loved the labyrinth and sent us very positive feedback. There are players who are very heavily engaged with it (and I suspect that will go up when ladders get added).

We also have players who have disliked it. I'm not sure of the exact breakdown, but it certainly is enough in each camp that it feels too close to call in either direction. I haven't seen many neutral opinions about it.

Have you guys looked at the percentage of people that liked and disliked it in standard vs hardcore leagues?

If i had been playing standard i would find it an amazing addition, but as it stands, it is just too damn dangerous in HC. It is NOT fun to level to 70 then take the labyrinth only to die to a stupid combination of desync, crashes and traps that take a percentage of life!? you can't even overlevel for the labyrinth if you find it dangerous..
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
"
Arrogant wrote:
Perma fortify is THAT good in HC I guess.

Combined with bow/Voltaxic being THAT good, but yeah.

I like labyrint very much but must enter overleveled only - izaro and argus too much powerful ;(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Every damn build that HvC does gets fucking nerfed... He is becoming rather annoying.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
I can't believe Guardian is the least played in SC Perandus while being one of the most broken ascendancies. How the hell are there more worthless Slayers than badass Guardians?

Also shocked there are so many Chieftain. I thought I was gonna be a hipster this build, but I guess I'm boring on meta. I feel dirty. Time to go back to a Null's Inclination char!
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
Priory wrote:

Have you guys looked at the percentage of people that liked and disliked it in standard vs hardcore leagues?

If i had been playing standard i would find it an amazing addition, but as it stands, it is just too damn dangerous in HC. It is NOT fun to level to 70 then take the labyrinth only to die to a stupid combination of desync, crashes and traps that take a percentage of life!? you can't even overlevel for the labyrinth if you find it dangerous..

The most complaining I've seen about Lab is from Standard players that are pissed off a form of hardcore is being forced upon them. Even though their "permadeath" only costs them between 10 minutes to an hour.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
Kagari wrote:
I spent more than 50 hours now in Lunaris 1, i'm lvl 81 and yet, i have only 2 Sun cards...you guys need to do something about these card droprates :(

Divination cards are a cool addition to the game but it's completely butchered by their rarity. By the time i farmed 2 of these Sun cards, i've drop one phoenix shield and enough currency to buy around 1000 of them. The Sun is juts a single exemple from many other cards.

Or have Cadiro sell cards instead of pointless rare rings. I mean, uniques also more or less suffered the same issue until Cadiro came along..
"
"
Priory wrote:

The most complaining I've seen about Lab is from Standard players that are pissed off a form of hardcore is being forced upon them. Even though their "permadeath" only costs them between 10 minutes to an hour.

Slightly worse than HC. In HC even if you disconnect so long as your character can survive being afk for a while he's safe. Also, you can always quick-escape (and temporarily save progress) with portals. No such option in Lab.

A better comparison would be maps; Maps is pretty much like Lab, except you have 6 entries (granted shared among the party) instead of just one. Though admittedly said 6 entries also needs to be shared with cashing in loot too...

Personally I'd think that there should be checkpoints where players can save progress/return to town, BUT cannot be reused on death. Said checkpoints would be at minimum be after each Izaro fight (meaning at least 2), though optimally be at each room entrance/exit. Because you cannot reuse checkpoints after death, it'd still keep the whole "one chance" mechanic, and also resolve (somewhat) the whole DC issue.
Last edited by Psaakyrn on Mar 18, 2016, 6:25:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info