[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

Awesome build, so much fun to play it :)

But i have a problem with "low" dps and crit chance.
Here is some screenshots with, and without 7 power charges:
Spoiler

Blast Rain Without Charges

Blast Rain With Charges

Bladefall Without Charges

Bladefall With Charges

As you can see, dps with fully charged Bladefaal is only 8k+. That dps is good but compared to screens from 1st post thats almost nothing :D

Here's my gear right now.
Spoiler

And passive tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBLMFtQceB5kI9A3RDkgPqxCSEZYTcRZvFr8abB8CHxggbiLqIvQj9iSqJP0mlScvKU8qCyo4MHEwfDIyNj02xTbpOkI62DwFPV9FjklRS3hMs02SUDBRR1H7UlNVS1XGWK5d8l6lYeJjQ2qMa7dsC2yMbRltbHBSf8aCm4PbhKKFfYnTjDaNfY2_j0aQVZMnlS6XlZf0mjudqp2un9-iAKLZpwiw2LVIvG_AZsM6yBTNFtQj2CTZhtte3ajjauOE5CLnVOd06NbsOO988B_w1fVv-4v_3g==?accountName=wojnar90&characterName=Sraczka

I have only 3,9k hp so im going to spend next points into Heart and Soul keystone. After that I'll focus in jevels, because I have almost no chaos orbs right now.

Any advice?
"
wojnar90 wrote:
Awesome build, so much fun to play it :)

But i have a problem with "low" dps and crit chance.
Here is some screenshots with, and without 7 power charges:
Spoiler

Blast Rain Without Charges

Blast Rain With Charges

Bladefall Without Charges

Bladefall With Charges

As you can see, dps with fully charged Bladefaal is only 8k+. That dps is good but compared to screens from 1st post thats almost nothing :D

Here's my gear right now.
Spoiler

And passive tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBLMFtQceB5kI9A3RDkgPqxCSEZYTcRZvFr8abB8CHxggbiLqIvQj9iSqJP0mlScvKU8qCyo4MHEwfDIyNj02xTbpOkI62DwFPV9FjklRS3hMs02SUDBRR1H7UlNVS1XGWK5d8l6lYeJjQ2qMa7dsC2yMbRltbHBSf8aCm4PbhKKFfYnTjDaNfY2_j0aQVZMnlS6XlZf0mjudqp2un9-iAKLZpwiw2LVIvG_AZsM6yBTNFtQj2CTZhtte3ajjauOE5CLnVOd06NbsOO988B_w1fVv-4v_3g==?accountName=wojnar90&characterName=Sraczka

I have only 3,9k hp so im going to spend next points into Heart and Soul keystone. After that I'll focus in jevels, because I have almost no chaos orbs right now.

Any advice?

Multi is nice but it doesnt help if u dont crit. Try some maligaro's instead. And I couldnt see what jewels you have. Try the ones with crit chance
"
Mothren wrote:
"
Getting lionseye is the lowest priority for me atm, it's only 20% physical dmg difference between the lethality cluster. I'd prioritize a 5-link, and crit chance + crit multiplier. I'm not an expert though

Given this league's circumstances, I agree.

Saving up for an exalt isn't that bad.
Hi Mothren,

Great build! Thanks

For me the single target dmg is severely lacking compared to expectations.

My items, along with a couple of jewels with crit/attackspeed/life etc
+ Lioneyes Fall jewel.

Am i doing something wrong? :)
Last edited by Mahjiza on Jun 9, 2016, 4:44:04 PM
Liking this build so far. I was pumped for about a week prior to Prophecy just to get started on this build and try it out!

My biggest issue right now (unforeseen expenses of the build aside...who thought Lioneye's Fall would be 2ex?)seems to be blast rain. When it explodes on the ground and the procs per second start to add up, I hit lag and FPS issues. Obviously a hardware issue on my side, but is there anything you guys can think of that might help the short freezes when blast rain goes off on a bunch of procs? I've never had lag or PC issues with this game prior to this, and even ran blast rain last league for a while - so it might be the CoC portion of BR.

Tried Barrage and that helped the FPS issues, but the build feels slow and single target accuracy is always an issue with Barrage.

Overall I'm happy with the build and want to continue playing it, just a few early-league hurdles to get through.

Hello
Thanks for interesting and (for me ATM) quite challenging build :)
As I said, im not as strong as I should be (I don't know how to check if my profile is public or how to check other people character eq/passive) and I am thinking about allocating 3rd ascendancy nod - into Noxious or Ambush? I am not even near doing uber LAB for 4th, and I am not sure about Noxious mechanics - bleeding only occure after attack hit, so just Blast Rain can trigger it, right? Is it still worth it? So maybe Ambush, for 100% more crit strike chance and more crit dmg?

/edit:

One more thing. Controlled destruction - someone else asked should we use it because it is lowering our BR crit chance as well(so we proc less). Tooltip bug, or the gain of 45% more dmg is more valuable than reducing crit chance by 100%?
ING: Leesaurk
Last edited by Leesaurk on Jun 10, 2016, 12:11:30 AM
i wanted to say thank you for sharing this really amazing build. i tried it on standart and gave it a try in the new league. got really lucky in the first few days i guess^^

the last missing piece is a +1 corruption on my bow xD
Does % ele dmg with weapons help us at all?

I think no?

I really need to upgrade my quiver but the expensive ones all have this mod, i have no problem paying if its good but im not dropping currency for a useless mod.

Otherwise, loving this build. Level 88 atm, tearing through maps.

Do we have a way to deal with reflect ele/phys? I either have to play incredibly slow or just not do it at all because I can 1 shot myself on any semi large pack anyway.
Having some real problems with Izaro, utilizing mirror/clone and everything but he still jumps around etc. And damage feels lackluster on him.

Any tips? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info