[2.2]AngryWeasel's Voltaxic LA Deadeye Ranger (Lvl100 Perandus HC)

What do you think about Vaal Pact for this build? I basically have the life leech off Daresso's, + leech off the tree from that small cluster near Vitality Void, and my quiver has leech as well.

You are only using one flask, a seething flask, in terms of life regen.

Does it make sense to just go ahead and put a point into Vaal pact?
"
solacespecs wrote:
What do you think about Vaal Pact for this build? I basically have the life leech off Daresso's, + leech off the tree from that small cluster near Vitality Void, and my quiver has leech as well.

You are only using one flask, a seething flask, in terms of life regen.

Does it make sense to just go ahead and put a point into Vaal pact?

There isn't any need for vaal pact at all better to just have the regen for blood rage.
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
Hey Weasel,

Thanks for the build. I am currently enjoying it as a level 76 ranger, however I had some questions.

1. How do you keep your frenzy charges? Do you just use the frenzy skill?
2. What do you do for mana management?
3. You spec out of quite some passives from your leveling tree to your 100 tree, why?

Thanks!

Great build! went for shadow start with unstable inf,deadly inf and toxic delivery. using snakebite to poison stuff =)
"
Feroby wrote:
Hey Weasel,

Thanks for the build. I am currently enjoying it as a level 76 ranger, however I had some questions.

1. How do you keep your frenzy charges? Do you just use the frenzy skill?
2. What do you do for mana management?
3. You spec out of quite some passives from your leveling tree to your 100 tree, why?

Thanks!

1. I use blood rage for frenzy charges.
2. with a 5l LA I used 1 jewel with 2 mana gained on hit with a 6l I used 2
3. the elemental nodes is really good when you level with Storm cloud they lose their value when you switch to crit voltaxic.
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
Nice guide!
By the way, do you have any passive skill tree?
Got lucky and 6L my voltaxic today..debating wether to use Evasion chest or daresso..thoughts? See gear!

"
Aurious wrote:
Got lucky and 6L my voltaxic today..debating wether to use Evasion chest or daresso..thoughts? See gear!

that chest is very nice I guess it's pretty close to darreso's only thing you are missing is the end charges on kills.
"
Angryweasel wrote:
"
Aurious wrote:

that chest is very nice I guess it's pretty close to darreso's only thing you are missing is the end charges on kills.

I've been playing with both...Endurance charges feel so nice to have, having trouble deciding.

I think if I use the evasion chest, I should use rat's nest/maligaro gloves/snakebite or just get more chaos res on gear (my res is way too high).

nvm
Last edited by Zatlan on Apr 29, 2016, 11:50:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info