[2.2]AngryWeasel's Voltaxic LA Deadeye Ranger (Lvl100 Perandus HC)

"
Pleau1 wrote:
Since your first post doesn't mention it and I've never done a voltaxic build before, what auras are you running?

Wrath & Arctic Armour :)

Added auras to the guide and Acendency pts
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
Last edited by Angryweasel on Mar 22, 2016, 9:38:50 PM
Hey man

I respecced into Deadeye Voltaxic LA yesterday and my tooltip is like 7K in hideout.

I have little to no experience with this build so would you mind checking out my profile (it's public) and see what exactly I have to improve to reach 30K in hideout?

I have no idea what to prioritise... WED / Crit chance / Crit multi / flat lightning?

Thanks in advance!!

edit: also, wouldn't the accuracy and +1 proj be better than +1 chain?
Last edited by Affinity on Mar 23, 2016, 4:29:24 AM
"
Hey man

I respecced into Deadeye Voltaxic LA yesterday and my tooltip is like 7K in hideout.

I have little to no experience with this build so would you mind checking out my profile (it's public) and see what exactly I have to improve to reach 30K in hideout?

I have no idea what to prioritise... WED / Crit chance / Crit multi / flat lightning?

Thanks in advance!!

edit: also, wouldn't the accuracy and +1 proj be better than +1 chain?

I didnt use the chain gem I used Crit multi instead and that Is why I think the +1 chain from the tree is so powerful. You really dont need the extra chains in most places and the extra dmg makes you oneshot every pack.

You can always check the gear on the first page of the guide to see where exactly you got less dps then me.
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
Ohhhh I completely missed that one...

Thanks!

So let's say I wanna use Chain gem, I should best get the +1 Projectile then? Which also gives accuracy, since mine is only 85% that would be sick I guess
"
Ohhhh I completely missed that one...

Thanks!

So let's say I wanna use Chain gem, I should best get the +1 Projectile then? Which also gives accuracy, since mine is only 85% that would be sick I guess

sure.
I like Daresso's, but is Lightning Coil better for this build when it comes to HC? What do you think? Trying to decide which to invest in.
"
solacespecs wrote:
I like Daresso's, but is Lightning Coil better for this build when it comes to HC? What do you think? Trying to decide which to invest in.

I personally prefer daresso's especially solo but lightning coil will offer a higher constant survivability.
What is Blast Rain used for?
EDIT: Nevermind.
Last edited by pastooleo1 on Mar 27, 2016, 11:50:42 AM
Finally happy with the way my build is setup.

The only modification I made is to take +1 Max endurance charge as opposed to the recommended frenzy charge, we have enough DPS, need survivability. Also, with 3 Frenzy charges as opposed to 4 its easier to get to full Frenzy and keep them loaded so snakebite can apply poison.

51k LA and 42k BR with aura's and 3 Frenzy Charges up.
"
Hamdrew wrote:
Finally happy with the way my build is setup.

The only modification I made is to take +1 Max endurance charge as opposed to the recommended frenzy charge, we have enough DPS, need survivability. Also, with 3 Frenzy charges as opposed to 4 its easier to get to full Frenzy and keep them loaded so snakebite can apply poison.

51k LA and 42k BR with aura's and 3 Frenzy Charges up.

I'm glad you liked it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info