[2.2]AngryWeasel's Voltaxic LA Deadeye Ranger (Lvl100 Perandus HC)

Just popped back over to standard to push my Voltaxic hard for uber. This is the setup I was using for BR pre-poison nerf

Is it worth swapping out of Poison (and Void Manip) now that lvl20 is essentially lvl 17 in favor something like added chaos?
Last edited by FocusedFelix on Mar 19, 2016, 11:11:01 PM
"
Angryweasel wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
would u recommend 5L br or la first? also what do u use for mana regen?

5l LA first

I used 2 jewels when I had a 6l with +2 mana gained on hit and a little bit mana leech from the tree.

what mana leech on the tree did you get? and also what did u use b4 all that?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
"
Angryweasel wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

5l LA first

I used 2 jewels when I had a 6l with +2 mana gained on hit and a little bit mana leech from the tree.

Not sure what he used, but the mana leech near Vitality Void (under Duelist) works very well.

what mana leech on the tree did you get? and also what did u use b4 all that?[/quote]

Not sure what he used, but the mana leech near Vitality Void (under Duelist) works very well.[/quote]

ya thats what i was thinking about doing also
"
FocusedFelix wrote:
Just popped back over to standard to push my Voltaxic hard for uber. This is the setup I was using for BR pre-poison nerf

Is it worth swapping out of Poison (and Void Manip) now that lvl20 is essentially lvl 17 in favor something like added chaos?

U need poison so if you can't use snakebite it has to be in the links. I would change Void out with Faster attacks.
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
"
Angryweasel wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

5l LA first

you can see my exact nodes in my guide but yes I used the leech nodes underneath the Duelist start area.
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer

what stats do you roll for a rare weapon after storm cloud, wasnt sure if its worth getting phy% mostly
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Mar 20, 2016, 6:49:09 AM
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

what stats do you roll for a rare weapon after storm cloud, wasnt sure if its worth getting phy% mostly

You could just use storm cloud until you get voltaxic you dont need to farm for long time in dried lake to get the currency for the voltaxic.
"
Angryweasel wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

You could just use storm cloud until you get voltaxic you dont need to farm for long time in dried lake to get the currency for the voltaxic.

when you say "Dried lake" do u mean the one in act 4 or the map for 76?
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
"
Angryweasel wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

when you say "Dried lake" do u mean the one in act 4 or the map for 76?

Act 4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info