[2.2] Full Block Earthquake with Varunastra + Aegis (Gladiator)

"
pchela196 wrote:
This Build is avalaible for 2.3?

Nope, only in perm SC/ HC

GGG announced that varunastra will be available through div card soon. The build will live again in the next league!
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
I see you're not running Warlord's. How do you deal with mana issues? do you have leach on any of the gear?

I'm running an Aegis Juggernaut with Doryani build. Trying to fit HoA for some dmg boost but I constantly run our of mana without WM.

You seem to be doing quite a lot of damage in that twin boss video. My current tooltip with CE is about 41K
Last edited by alecs87 on Jun 30, 2016, 6:18:04 AM
New voidhear ring good for this build?
is this pvp viable?

what do you think about using new breath of council wep?

this guy has lower dmg but seems to be more powerful? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1688237/
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Aug 14, 2016, 1:22:16 PM
Can someone please check me out and advise me if i have gone wrong or can improve my setup?
Atziri armor is very good but may need changing?
Using a Fertile Mind jewel to get more int, good or bad?
Thanks.
Hi, i am playing this build right now on Breach HC but instead of using Earthquake i picked Blade Flurry.

( Blade Flurry + Faster Attacks + Melee Phys + added Fire + Increased AOE + Weapon Ele )

I tried Bloodmagic as 6th Link to use herald of ash but its a waste, Weapon Ele gives you more dps and the Overkill Effect is not worth is due to the smaller hits of BF.

So far im lv 64 and my avg. Dmg is 2,6, while i still have the Mace-wheel to skill and my jewellry has no dmg aswell. The Attack time is 0,20 which is quite low thx to Varunastras 1,3 speed.

My question is: Since we use the aegis we cant use Bloodrage, but the frenzy charges are kinda important for BladeFlurry. So should i take the 25% chance to gain frenzy on mainhand for my last 2 asc. points? Or should i just ignore frenzy charges and invest in the last Bleedpassive from gladiator? The bleed passive will work on bosses and trash aswell, while the frenzy will almost olny work on trash, but with way more dmg boost.

So far i havent found any other thread with this specific setup, so i was hoping to get some answers from fellow Varunastra Gladiators :\
I think the surrender shield would be great for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info