[2.2] Full Block Earthquake with Varunastra + Aegis (Gladiator)

You definition of buffed when you lose 50% of your damage from weapon is quite strange.
#no varanustra again
Was talking for the build in general once it goes to standard, as I'd still be playing it (really love it). Not for the new league, of course.
There's something that I quite don't understand. I've taken all nodes you show on your final tree with BoR and so far I got only 73% of block chance, even using Anvil. How did you manage to get 75% WITHOUT Anvil?

Also, I got 9300 armour and 52% of mitigated physical damage. How did you manage to get 59% even with lower armour?
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
"
DoctaLinker wrote:
There's something that I quite don't understand. I've taken all nodes you show on your final tree with BoR and so far I got only 73% of block chance, even using Anvil. How did you manage to get 75% WITHOUT Anvil?

Also, I got 9300 armour and 52% of mitigated physical damage. How did you manage to get 59% even with lower armour?

Hi for the mitigation part i don't know but for the block chance he take in count the painforged node from champion.

So 26 from tree/champion + 8 painforged + 32 shield + 6 bor + 3 TS = 75%

Fly safe
The mitigation from armour gets lower the highter level you are because it is a mitigation versus the monsters of your level. Thus a lvl100 would have much lower mitigation with the same amount of armour. But in theory, against the same monsters you'll have a better one.
"
ZePample wrote:
The mitigation from armour gets lower the highter level you are because it is a mitigation versus the monsters of your level. Thus a lvl100 would have much lower mitigation with the same amount of armour. But in theory, against the same monsters you'll have a better one.

Oh, now I get it.

Thank you very much.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
Hey man, congrats on this amaizing build, i am highly interested to play it on standard now that league is over ,my current gear is this:

Spoiler

if es is too low i could switch helm and boots with (the helm would probably require some crafting):

Spoiler

so besides gearing ( if you see anything wrong with my items please let me know, any item that is lacking or such) i have some questions, mostly about gems.

-what do you think of vengeance + reckoning + endurance charge on melee stun? ( maybe on a 4l with added phys damage to increase stun chances).
-does endurance charge generation ever get's tedious/painful?
-would running a lvl 20/20 stone golem(self summon) be a problem? does it die too often in high level mapping?
-if we alienate the mods like blood magic, no regen etc etc etc how often and how reliable is melee damage on full life? i've actually never used and i feel itrigued by the "more" rather than added.

i just feel so limited with gems on this character in contrast to every other char i've played, i'm really liking it a lot.

thank you for your time and kudos.

EDIT: what about your jewels?
Last edited by Radgris on May 31, 2016, 2:35:09 AM
Nice build.
i am playing a max block FB at the moment but i dont have any movement on it.

I was wondering if Atziri Sacrificial Grab would be better because you can get around 500ES + 1k Armour from it with good resistance ( drawback being no life and maybe expensive ? )
"
sejwaldevansh wrote:
Nice build.
i am playing a max block FB at the moment but i dont have any movement on it.

I was wondering if Atziri Sacrificial Grab would be better because you can get around 500ES + 1k Armour from it with good resistance ( drawback being no life and maybe expensive ? )

it can certainly be done, if you look at how some people gear the toon, you sometimes have to take for example ES boots and or gloves/helm to reach a treshold of ES/armor balance, afaik atziri garb isn't that expensive so it should be a strong option.
This Build is avalaible for 2.3?
ing Pedryl_Pierdolony
SHOP : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1624709

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info