[2.2] Full Block Earthquake with Varunastra + Aegis (Gladiator)

Ah, haven't even used ancestral protector since about level 40/50. Maybe should try and find room for it for the higher HP bosses.
"
Carlovski wrote:
Ah, haven't even used ancestral protector since about level 40/50. Maybe should try and find room for it for the higher HP bosses.

Question: why no one use riposte? Is it the worse trigger gem?

this is my 6L with sunder:

I do like EQ but somehow high attack speed benefits Sunder more than EQ for some reason
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
Carlovski wrote:

Didn't even know amulets could get +max res- That's really good, especially for hardcore. Poachers mark is an interesting choice too - even with just 3 frenzy charges, that is more dps added then herald of ash, although without the overkill prolif. Could switch it back on for fracture maps though if I have the socket spare.

Null and void is a very interesting choice - never even considered it. Life and decent base stats too.
Not sure why the next post was so excited by the attack speed - it's decent, but we can get plenty of attack speed anyway, and it's not the most important thing for EQ. I like my avoid stun mod more.

you cant roll fracture on maps anymore since mod got removed from game (only rare from nemezis can have it)

about life leech: anvil and poachers made me never think about it. 1 life instant flask is enough too for me. did a lot of t12+ and never had problem with sustain against single targets (doing all mods beside phys reflect and bloodmagic)
Last edited by JrFryta on Apr 6, 2016, 9:53:41 AM
absolutly insane build! did normal atziri with 18+0 gems, 83 lvl, 30k dps, 4.6k life. 0 deaths. it's budget and strong build. thank you!
im using ancestrial protector instead of melee damage in riposte-reckoning link. really helpful on bosses.
Last edited by mtr640 on Apr 6, 2016, 12:50:08 PM
"
mtr640 wrote:
absolutly insane build! did normal atziri with 18+0 gems, 83 lvl, 30k dps, 4.6k life. 0 deaths. it's budget and strong build. thank you!
im using ancestrial protector instead of melee damage in riposte-reckoning link. really helpful on bosses.

Hey, thanks for sharing :D glad you are enjoying it
"
JrFryta wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

Didn't even know amulets could get +max res- That's really good, especially for hardcore. Poachers mark is an interesting choice too - even with just 3 frenzy charges, that is more dps added then herald of ash, although without the overkill prolif. Could switch it back on for fracture maps though if I have the socket spare.

Null and void is a very interesting choice - never even considered it. Life and decent base stats too.
Not sure why the next post was so excited by the attack speed - it's decent, but we can get plenty of attack speed anyway, and it's not the most important thing for EQ. I like my avoid stun mod more.

you cant roll fracture on maps anymore since mod got removed from game (only rare from nemezis can have it)

about life leech: anvil and poachers made me never think about it. 1 life instant flask is enough too for me. did a lot of t12+ and never had problem with sustain against single targets (doing all mods beside phys reflect and bloodmagic)

what did you rip to?
Gotta say this build is probably the one I've enjoyed most on this site

Very much appreciated :)
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Playing a similar build since start of league, and picked up Varunastra & Aegis when I realized how well they synergize, considering how bad the clearspeed/dps with Aegis builds was in the past. I'm now clearing as quick as any other build and can easily run any map tier & mods. Even beaten Core Malachai on a "bricked core map" I bought for 15c yesterday.

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

And here's more gear I used to wear:
Spoiler

Lastly, passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBLMFLQY5BosISQkzCiYLYQz3EuEUIBRNFPYVIBXsGJEZtBo-GlUblyDjIWAkmymlLOktgy5TL8wyTjboOzs8BTwtPQ89_ECgQT9BdEd-TUZQR1FgUeZW6FhjXz9f2mEhYuxlTWebaGVo8mzYcql07XTxdqx3U3k5eu982X7ig1-E2YTvhjuGs4rwjM-RzpSHnsWezZ_Ln9-iAKLqpzCplayvrj6vbK-nsty5HbvtvJ-9Nr54vqfAZsC_wYLEFcT2xq7KkM9-0TbTb9rB3Q3fsuCV4izkUelG6dXqGO8O73zwH_MG8932SPcy90346_uq_Es=?accountName=naerc&characterName=Wolkenbrecher
"
link1313 wrote:
"
JrFryta wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

what did you rip to?

i died on springs map... rolled beyond and did open up stongbox with 3 blue packs inside... the DD archer pops up and insta kills me with like 100 mob corpses around me. well deserved though
"
Naerc wrote:
Playing a similar build since start of league, and picked up Varunastra & Aegis when I realized how well they synergize, considering how bad the clearspeed/dps with Aegis builds was in the past. I'm now clearing as quick as any other build and can easily run any map tier & mods. Even beaten Core Malachai on a "bricked core map" I bought for 15c yesterday.

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

And here's more gear I used to wear:
Spoiler

Lastly, passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBLMFLQY5BosISQkzCiYLYQz3EuEUIBRNFPYVIBXsGJEZtBo-GlUblyDjIWAkmymlLOktgy5TL8wyTjboOzs8BTwtPQ89_ECgQT9BdEd-TUZQR1FgUeZW6FhjXz9f2mEhYuxlTWebaGVo8mzYcql07XTxdqx3U3k5eu982X7ig1-E2YTvhjuGs4rwjM-RzpSHnsWezZ_Ln9-iAKLqpzCplayvrj6vbK-nsty5HbvtvJ-9Nr54vqfAZsC_wYLEFcT2xq7KkM9-0TbTb9rB3Q3fsuCV4izkUelG6dXqGO8O73zwH_MG8932SPcy90346_uq_Es=?accountName=naerc&characterName=Wolkenbrecher

Isnt your life awful? It's got to be, you're about 53% less life on tree than the OP's build, and you're missing some life on gear as well. What are you...4.6k..5k at the max?

Edit: Softcore. Nvm.
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
Last edited by Okanitu on Apr 7, 2016, 10:57:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info