[2.2] Full Block Earthquake with Varunastra + Aegis (Gladiator)

How come passive is the preferred bandit reward of choice in cruel? Isn't 16% Physical worth 1 passive?
Somebody has been sneaking into the allotment and putting top-soil on the ground... the plot thickens!
I did your build as well. Working perfectly, got all the uniques I need and facerolling maps. But I was wondering about merciless lab, when can I start doing it? I'm currently at 4800 life and 68% block, level 78. Should I wait until later levels to do it?
"
How come passive is the preferred bandit reward of choice in cruel? Isn't 16% Physical worth 1 passive?

this bandit phys% is around 1% better than normal phys% we take usually in passive.
I just decided to get passive so build becomes more flexible.
Would you consider
as a viable flask for the build if so which other flask would you replace? Also great build really enjoying playing with it.
"
Novasc2 wrote:
Would you consider
as a viable flask for the build if so which other flask would you replace? Also great build really enjoying playing with it.

Yes, definitely good flask to use, it goes really well with aegis.
If I would use ToH, I'll probably switch with atziri flask or one of the life flask.

Hi there,

I used your base idea, and made my own version of it, and enjoying it a lot !
My next focus is to get the good enchant on the helm (EQ reduce duration) but it may be very long (impossible ?) to get, we'll see :)
Thanks again for your build !

my current gear/build

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAhEDJwSHBS0GiwhJCiYM9w2NFCAV7Bo-G60g4yFgI9Mj9imlL8wwfDJOPeI9_ECgQXRDMUTSR35KfUz_TZJOKlBHVuhYY1uvXz9f2mLsZU1nm287dO108XYrd-N4DXiueTl5aHrvexR-4oCKhNmE74d2ivCMz419j2CPmZAKlLibLZ-CouqjiqPnqW6playvsbOy3LXytoq5Hb02vqfAGsC_wQTBgsbYypDUUtrB3HPdDeCV45_kUelG7g7vDvIv9kj3TfzF?accountName=Alio&characterName=BlockSmash
OP, what do you think of bloodlust gem in place of melee on full life gem for maps such as burning or in situation where you know you not going to sustain the full hp such as poison on hit and certain bosses.
"
Alio wrote:
Hi there,

I used your base idea, and made my own version of it, and enjoying it a lot !
My next focus is to get the good enchant on the helm (EQ reduce duration) but it may be very long (impossible ?) to get, we'll see :)
Thanks again for your build !

my current gear/build

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAhEDJwSHBS0GiwhJCiYM9w2NFCAV7Bo-G60g4yFgI9Mj9imlL8wwfDJOPeI9_ECgQXRDMUTSR35KfUz_TZJOKlBHVuhYY1uvXz9f2mLsZU1nm287dO108XYrd-N4DXiueTl5aHrvexR-4oCKhNmE74d2ivCMz419j2CPmZAKlLibLZ-CouqjiqPnqW6playvsbOy3LXytoq5Hb02vqfAGsC_wQTBgsbYypDUUtrB3HPdDeCV45_kUelG7g7vDvIv9kj3TfzF?accountName=Alio&characterName=BlockSmash

Thanks for sharing :D
Seems like a lot more damage than mine
"
mlvnk83 wrote:
OP, what do you think of bloodlust gem in place of melee on full life gem for maps such as burning or in situation where you know you not going to sustain the full hp such as poison on hit and certain bosses.

I am switching melee on full life with added on fire gem when I can't sustain full life.
Bloodlust is ok for certain bosses (Counter trigger gems can give bleeding), but I suggest added fire since there's no conditions to apply increased damage.
"
GeGuRi wrote:
"
mlvnk83 wrote:

I am switching melee on full life with added on fire gem when I can't sustain full life.
Bloodlust is ok for certain bosses (Counter trigger gems can give bleeding), but I suggest added fire since there's no conditions to apply increased damage.

As I'm using a 6L armor, this is my current gem set up - earthquake, less duration, melee physical damage, increased area damage, added fire, melee physical on full life. As I think added fire damage has the consistency in term of damage, I'm using it as my 6th link. I tried concentrated effect + increased area of effect combo and I do not like the radius being so small and lead to slower clear speed as monster in a group are 1 shot anyway without concentrated effect. Thus the question I asked about replacing melee physical on full life.

There is another gem set up which uses physical to lightning but I do not like too much of elemental damage as it is more dangerous than physical damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info