Flaskfinder Wander [2.2]

"
sn3kox wrote:
"
Awesome build, running strong in Perandus atm!
What would you advise to use in this 5-off after i 6-link it?

How much would this chest cost like your's ?

I bought this one for 3 ex unlinked, but there's very few sellers so prices may differ.
Not sure how much 5-off would affect it's worth either.
"
Awesome build, running strong in Perandus atm!
What would you advise to use in this 5-off after i 6-link it?

Added cold, but then you'll have to be extra careful in ele reflect maps, since your cold:light ratio will be relatively high (since you're not using added light).
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I switched chain with faster attacks dps increased over 10k and it cleers much faster and bosses die instantly. So wont use chain for now unless in high tier maps where are alot of packs.

BTW can you tell what passives you tooked in pathfinder class ?
Last edited by sn3kox on Apr 8, 2016, 3:49:58 AM
can you show reflect maps?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
"
cmphx wrote:
can you show reflect maps?

Sure, phys ref conservatory and ele ref core here.

Last edited by MatrixFactor on Apr 8, 2016, 2:52:27 PM
How should i upgrade my shield i bought 450 ES , but dont know how to make it 500+ can you tell me ?
"
sn3kox wrote:
How should i upgrade my shield i bought 450 ES , but dont know how to make it 500+ can you tell me ?

You may be able to divine if your flat is low. Other than that you just need to upgrade to 500+ later when you can afford it.

Okay thank you alot.
And could you tell me what passive nodes you tooked in pathfinder ascendary class ? dont want to take not the right one's ?
"
sn3kox wrote:
Okay thank you alot.
And could you tell me what passive nodes you tooked in pathfinder ascendary class ? dont want to take not the right one's ?

Master Surgeon + Master Fletcher.

Currently level 74, leveling with split arrow. I have some gear waiting for me and some currency to spend. When should I make the change to the build? I don't have skyforth or enlighten 4, which means I can't run all the aura's needed. I do have a 450 es shield and a 6-link 600+ es chest. I can buy a 200 pdps wand. Do you think I can make the switch now or should I aim for a higher level? Which auras should I prioritize until I can run them all? Should I grab some aura reserve nodes before I can get skyforth? thanks in advance for any sort of feedback you can give me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info