Flaskfinder Wander [2.2]

"
PoE17 wrote:
super jelly u got one of the gg kinetic blast enchants .... i'm still hopelessly trying.

Did you notice much difference after you got it, especially for bosses?

if my math is correct, that enchant gives 12,5% more damage
100 damage / (4 explosion*0,5%chance)
"
"
PoE17 wrote:
super jelly u got one of the gg kinetic blast enchants .... i'm still hopelessly trying.

Did you notice much difference after you got it, especially for bosses?

if my math is correct, that enchant gives 12,5% more damage
100 damage / (4 explosion*0,5%chance)

Actually it's a little less. Explosions do 25% less damage and there are four of them. So a single projectile of KB does 1 unit of base damage and 4 units of 0.75 damage. So the base damage is 1+4*0.75=4. This enchant makes it 1+4.5*0.75=4.375. 4.375/4 = 9.3% more.

I think the 25% increased KB damage enchant is competitive with this one. When I did the math with my spec it was around 7% more compared to 9% more.

---

In unrelated news, it seems like Herald of Ash is amazing for clearspeed. So I will be working on a way to include it. And it's weird but pierce seems to clear just as fast or faster than chain when used with HoA.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
So I tried to include herald of ash, but it seems the best way to do it is to go lowlife, which I don't want to do ATM. :/

Updated gear/tree.

Could you give me some advice how to get more survability ... Because i die preatty easy just mobs jumps on me i'm already dead.. this is my gear .

Hope you can help me i always wanted a KB build.
Last edited by sn3kox on Apr 1, 2016, 6:33:37 AM
"
sn3kox wrote:
Could you give me some advice how to get more survability ... Because i die preatty easy just mobs jumps on me i'm already dead.. this is my gear .

Hope you can help me i always wanted a KB build.

Well, make sure you have ghost reaver and vaal pact. Also get more ES on shield and helm (prioritize that over life).

Get a CWDT-Immortal call - Increased duration.

Make sure your flasks are always up (get a belt with red charges used). Make sure you dispel shock immediately after using Vintkar. So your dispell shock flask should probably be right after your Vinktar flask.

Adding a Rumi's to your flask setup wouldn't be a bad idea either. Free max block is pretty good.

@Matrix

Do you think spending 8 points for the leech nodes in duelist is worth it? I'm playing a pathfinder cyclone coc character atm and Vinktar's is the only leech I have. Granted, I don't have the fear of offscreening a reflect mob, but I would probably still not go for those nodes, but instead get more ES. 99% from tree is not terribly much.

The curse on hit corruption on your gloves is your 2nd curse? Would you still be dual curse if you didn't have that corrupt?

"Pierce clears almost as fast as pierce when soloing..." 1 of these pierces should be chain?

Nice Uber kill. Haven't seen wanders do her with KB before.
"
Adding a Rumi's to your flask setup wouldn't be a bad idea either. Free max block is pretty good.

@Matrix

Do you think spending 8 points for the leech nodes in duelist is worth it? I'm playing a pathfinder cyclone coc character atm and Vinktar's is the only leech I have. Granted, I don't have the fear of offscreening a reflect mob, but I would probably still not go for those nodes, but instead get more ES. 99% from tree is not terribly much.

The curse on hit corruption on your gloves is your 2nd curse? Would you still be dual curse if you didn't have that corrupt?

"Pierce clears almost as fast as pierce when soloing..." 1 of these pierces should be chain?

Likely the second one is chain. And I'm pretty sure there are a couple videos of KB uber kills on youtube, but they might be hard to find now.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Hey, do you know if Master Surgeon mod rolls the same way something like PCoC does? For PCoC you can only ever get one charge out of it, but every hit re-rolls to see if you get that charge, so the actual chance of getting a charge on crit is much higher than the value on the gem if you hit many times per cast.

If Master Surgeon works like that that's a pretty big deal, for KB Pierce it means you're probably at least 35% likely (4 hits) to get a charge on crit, instead of a flat 10%. I assume it works in this advantageous way, do you know for sure?
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"

Yeah I got rid of those leech nodes after playing with them in just a few maps. I just grabbed vaal pact (1pt) and use CWDT-Warlord's as my safety measure against reflect when I forget flasks. 8pts was just too much for a safety measure that only matters once in 50+ maps.

I think dual cursing is great. I used poachers+assassin's before I had Skyforth. Then poacher's+proj weakn, and now poacher's+EW. The reason I like using both is because the frenzy charges, less eva, and most importantly flask charges from poachers make the build really easy to play (you can pop your flasks as often as you want, no need to worry about timing). You could drop EW, but you would only get more ES, and I feel pretty comfortable with 8-9k (currently 9.2k).

Yeah I find pierce and chain to clear almost at the same speed. I'm still undecided about pierce vs chain. Originally I thought chain was much better, but in attempting to speed run Palace (including boss kill) both end up in around 3:00-3:10. In fact my best is 2:58 with pierce. I think for maps like Shrine chain may be marginally faster, but I'm not sure.

That uber kill was very meh. I didn't have skyforth then so the stuns at the vaals were pretty hilarious.

"

If Master Surgeon works like that that's a pretty big deal, for KB Pierce it means you're probably at least 35% likely (4 hits) to get a charge on crit, instead of a flat 10%. I assume it works in this advantageous way, do you know for sure?

I'm 90% sure that surgeon works per hit rather than per use, sort of like Voll's protector and not like PCoC. Does that make sense? If not I can explain.

Would this build work as Occultist for someone who doesn't have Skyforth Boots? It would still allow for capped Power Charges and prevent 1 shot stuns while on full ES.

Really wanna try a wander looks like a lot of fun but will have to level the character from scratch xD
Facebreaker is Life.
Last edited by J0hn_L on Apr 2, 2016, 4:22:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info