Flaskfinder Wander [2.2]

"
J0hn_L wrote:
Would this build work as Occultist for someone who doesn't have Skyforth Boots? It would still allow for capped Power Charges and prevent 1 shot stuns while on full ES.

Really wanna try a wander looks like a lot of fun but will have to level the character from scratch xD

Nah go ranger. Pick deadeye if you don't have a really good wand and good jewelry. Once you get the wand and jewelry respec to pathfinder.

Use HoI-CoH-AM-PM to generate PC/FC and rainbowstride until you get skyforth. Skyfroth are not a priority item compared to wand/jewelry.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
would yer recommed leveling as a deadeye-wander?
possible for a new league? w/o dem mirror-gears
"
would yer recommed leveling as a deadeye-wander?
possible for a new league? w/o dem mirror-gears

I'm not MatrixFactor but I can give me 2 cents.

It's very unlikely that, in a new League, you'll find a Phys-Wand that's even worth scaling with. I'd say in 95% of cases you're simply better off (= cheaper and more damage) playing and scaling Elemental-Wander. In regards of Leveling: CI-Wanders are strong enough without Flasks etc. And without Legacy-Flasks you're loosing a lot.

Tip: Just Elemental-CI-Wander without a special focus on flasks (= Deadeye) in a new league. Once you switch to Standard, go for the juicy legacy-items and have fun with OP-Flasks.
does vinktar flask really needed ? because was thinking to sell it and buy an ES regalia chest atleast 5L
And when would it be the time to go for ES build ? because now bigest problem is chaos damage always die by that shit.
Last edited by sn3kox on Apr 5, 2016, 5:24:39 PM
"
sn3kox wrote:
does vinktar flask really needed ? because was thinking to sell it and buy an ES regalia chest atleast 5L
And when would it be the time to go for ES build ? because now bigest problem is chaos damage always die by that shit.

Yeah legacy Vinktar is rly good. Just spec to CI and farm low maps until you can get a 5L regalia. Shouldn't be long.

Nonlegacy Vinktar is meh (check the midbudget section, just updated it) and you don't need it.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:

Yeah legacy Vinktar is rly good. Just spec to CI and farm low maps until you can get a 5L regalia. Shouldn't be long.

Nonlegacy Vinktar is meh (check the midbudget section, just updated it) and you don't need it.

i've got legacy so i gues wont be selling it.
BTW> what is better to use vinktar or taste ?
Last edited by sn3kox on Apr 5, 2016, 6:19:42 PM
"
sn3kox wrote:

Both? But Vinktar is more important since it provides shock vs bosses, as well as instant life+mana leech.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:

Both? But Vinktar is more important since it provides shock vs bosses, as well as instant life+mana leech.

Ok thanks alot :) now just need to get normal regalia with ES so i can change the passive to 1hp and can kill everyone with no fair :D
Awesome build, running strong in Perandus atm!
What would you advise to use in this 5-off after i 6-link it?

"
Awesome build, running strong in Perandus atm!
What would you advise to use in this 5-off after i 6-link it?

How much would this chest cost like your's ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info