Flaskfinder Wander [2.2]

"
Kufios wrote:
Currently level 74, leveling with split arrow. I have some gear waiting for me and some currency to spend. When should I make the change to the build? I don't have skyforth or enlighten 4, which means I can't run all the aura's needed. I do have a 450 es shield and a 6-link 600+ es chest. I can buy a 200 pdps wand. Do you think I can make the switch now or should I aim for a higher level? Which auras should I prioritize until I can run them all? Should I grab some aura reserve nodes before I can get skyforth? thanks in advance for any sort of feedback you can give me :)

Yeah you don't need enlighten 4 or sky forth at all. Just grab charisma. Aura setup. You can switch around L81 I guess, since that's what I have a low level tree posted for. :P
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Kufios wrote:
Currently level 74, leveling with split arrow. I have some gear waiting for me and some currency to spend. When should I make the change to the build? I don't have skyforth or enlighten 4, which means I can't run all the aura's needed. I do have a 450 es shield and a 6-link 600+ es chest. I can buy a 200 pdps wand. Do you think I can make the switch now or should I aim for a higher level? Which auras should I prioritize until I can run them all? Should I grab some aura reserve nodes before I can get skyforth? thanks in advance for any sort of feedback you can give me :)

Yeah you don't need enlighten 4 or sky forth at all. Just grab charisma. Aura setup. You can switch around L81 I guess, since that's what I have a low level tree posted for. :P

Update: I ended up making the switch at 74. I was somewhat scared it would be too early since I have some experience with re-rolls and usually when you make that first switch everything is a mess. Only it wasn't. Even though I consider this build more complicated than others I've switched to, it was a breeze from the get-go. And holy shit is it fun. Bought a 200 pdps wand (1.5 APS, 9.92% crit) for 80 chaos, had a 6L 560 ES regalia and a 440 es shield waiting for me. Was sitting at 9k dps unbuffed. Once I set up/figured out the flasks I started having so much fun. The damage was there even from lvl 74, my ES was low (4.7k) - and still is (5.9k) - but that will change with levels and better gear. Dps now is 90k buffed, which I always am :D (@lvl 81). I'm not even using mana flasks anymore, the leech is real. Bosses melt and I breeze through maps. I took VP cause I like using vinktar's. My flask setup is Vinktar's, Atziri's promise, Silver, Exp Quicksilver of Adr., Diamond. Using a diamond because my crit without charges is still low - gear not optimised. Anyway I can ramble on but long story short, this is the most fun build I've played so far. I strongly recommend it to semi-advanced players and wander lovers. Once you play this you can never go back to other builds or regular wanders. Like OP said, movement speed is key. Gotta go fast.
PS: Build is possible on a 10-15 ex budget, not only possible but strong too. My gear is at iWandRNG, disregard the skyforth boots, they're not mine I'm just borrowing them from a friend. Rainbowstrides are also ok until you make the switch.
Last edited by Keifos on Apr 17, 2016, 2:49:02 PM
Thanks for the endorsement. Since you do have skyforth for now you should try cursing with elem weakness instead of assassin's.

Also try to get in a rumi as soon as possible. I feel naked when I play without rumi. It should make you significantly safer.

nb
Last edited by Nunix on Apr 18, 2016, 3:01:15 PM
Hello, your thoughts on picking chain ascendancy from deadeye tree and using another gem instead of chain? I believe that would increase the damage drastically compared to other ascendancy deadeye choices.
"
Hello, your thoughts on picking chain ascendancy from deadeye tree and using another gem instead of chain? I believe that would increase the damage drastically compared to other ascendancy deadeye choices.

Yeah I thought about that in the budget section, but pierce is better than chain overall (after testing extensively by leveling 95-97+92-97 with chain and 97-99 with pierce.

Just bought 5L regalia with 695ES and got 6.2k es its preatty enought for maps i do this time :)
And i love this build, best i ever tried :)

Last edited by sn3kox on Apr 22, 2016, 5:37:56 AM
Hello!

I am making ur budget build in Perandus softcore and I have two questions regarding the suggested CI Deadeye tree.

Why don't you pick up the following nodes:

Tempest Blast (30% of wand phys dmg added as light dmg)
Elder power (40% increased wand phys dmg)

This is the wand I plan to use, I also have 6L Vaal Regalia available

Mainly because I'm assuming at the lower budget levels your wand physical damage won't be significant, so it will be better to scale the elemental portion. Also since you can't rely on Vinktar you'll have to take Vitality Void, which will leave you low on passive points.

Thanks for earlier response, much appreciated!

I have developed my Perandus Softcore character further and turned towards the higher budget build. However I have some questions and thoughts if you feel like giving your point of view! :)

Current Gear

Talent/node setup

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRCaANfA3RDlwPqxEPES8RUBSwFr8ZihqPHU8gbiSLJJ0qCyo4Kwosvy0fL281uTdMOw094j9zRA1FfkZxRwZI7kmxSppMLUyzUDBZvF3yX2pfsGJaY0Nq-mznbRltbG-ecFJwu3NwdweCHoMJhMWHE4hCidOMNo2Sj_qTJ5cGmmGbtZykn4ihIqEvogSiQKcrr-u0DLVIvorBxcJzwzrEosUox53I8MpKytPOcNDQ037Xz9kT2VvbXt-Y44Tquutj7Bjveu-I7-vy4fT49lv22vbn9z35N_rv-wn8ZA==

Jewels are 3 currently
Chill of Corruption
Energy from within (placed at the Melding node)
Rare 8 max es, 12 area dmg, 16 projectile damage Jewel

Stats
6,6 k ES buffed in H/o
All elemental resis ~ 80
DPS in H/o buffed ~ 30k
My Leech works fine, using Vaal Clarity before bosses
85 % Accuracy unbuffed
Roughly 50 % crit chance in H/o (Only Ice Golem up)

Current goals/improvements
- Next nodes I plan to get are the 3 following CI which gives me good ES
- Completing Merci Lab and lvling up my gems (especially kinetic blast lol)
- Recrafting chest to achieve higher ES
- Crafting a new wand with crit chance instead of crit mult
- Maybe recolour chestpiece?
- Get Tora to 7 and reroll WED belt

My Questions
- In my 6L I am currently running Increased Critical Strikes and not Added Cold. I felt that I had to make up for the loss from not having crit on my Wand. What do you think about this?

- I decided not to go for double curse as it requires a lot of passive point that I feel was needed to boost my ES, also I haven't got big leech issues so I stick with Assasin's mark to gain Power charges, thoughts?

- In my 6L I am currently running Pierce gem, however I do not got the additional pierce passives as I need 7 passives to get them. I might be able to drop some ES nodes later on to get closer to pierce cluster, perhaps when I get a stronger ES body armour? Would you change my Pierce gem into a Chain instead (as I do not have 100% pierce)

Super big thanks for a fun build! It's my second character in PoE so Im still trying to learn! However I love the build thus far :) Thanks in advance!
Last edited by slickepinnen on May 1, 2016, 6:40:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info