2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

"
darkfalldoon wrote:
Not sure why the DPS boost is needed.. I'm level 95 currently with this spec and even with a lvl 20 bladefall (lvl 21 is my next upgrade) I'm oneshotting every pack in maps and taking down t15 bosses in 2-3 seconds.

Question - what would you do gear-wise if you got a skyforth? Any way to avoid using Stone of Lazhwar at that point?

Also, this build is pretty easy to IIR with. I still need to get good ventors, but still have 9k es, capped resists and 225 iir pretty easily swapping rings neck helm and going a bit less ES and more resists on gloves.

iir gear:

If u get skyforth (my next upgrade) then i think the choices lies between:

1-taking witch spell block nodes and settle for ~60 spell block
2-Using the jewel (reckless defences) 20 of block to spell block but has some downside related to crits on you
3-Going for Spell block amulet(could get this with +1 curse)
Would it be possible to showcase how effective the poison is? Because it's hard to tell based on the videos if the poison is doing much.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Mar 18, 2016, 1:37:15 PM
"
Would it be possible to showcase how effect the poison is? Because it's hard to tell based on the videos if the poison is doing much.

Poison is great because it will clean up mobs that you don't fully kill as you cyclone through packs.
"
Would it be possible to showcase how effective the poison is? Because it's hard to tell based on the videos if the poison is doing much.

Its hard to showcase, but i did try during a regular atziri run, to nuke down the girl in the trio and have one of the others die from pure poison damage they receive whiled i nuked her. hope this helps!
Is Maligaro's suitable for this build?
"
perfectch1 wrote:
Is Maligaro's suitable for this build?

Many gloves can be viablo for this build.

Maligaros can be used, but if that is the choice i personally prefer shadow and dust because the movement speed from rampage is creat, and Unholy might is probably the most insane buff to this build out there.
Voidbringers could also be used in conjuction with elreon jewelery if more crit is desired.
Regular ES gloves could also be used if a large HP pool is what you are looking for.
Updated my item sections
If i cant afford skyforths, how will i be able to generate my power charges?
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
If i cant afford skyforths, how will i be able to generate my power charges?

For regular mapping assassin's mark will easily suffice.
For single target before skyforth I have been using Cwdt - tempest shield - pcoc, this works most of the time due to our very high block chance.
Awesome, so if i set my armour the exact way you have it, without skyforths, i should be able to run uber?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info